Savannah Sirois Photography Reviews

5 | Chapin, SC

5 Reviews for Savannah Sirois Photography

Janessa Jarrin · Married on 06/04/2020

It was truly the best experience!!

We did a fun photoshoot and from this experience, I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Savan · Married on 02/08/2020

Couple photo shoot

Savannah is awesome and seriously so incredibly talented. Savannah is so creative and had endless ideas for fun poses and prompts to get us laughing and having fun. She drove 3.5 hours and up a windy gravelly mountain to take our pictures and I just felt so honored that she would choose us to go on this adventure with her. It was a windy day and she almost blew over, but she really blew ME over when I saw how incredible our pictures were. Her edits look so natural that my family couldn’t tell if she had edited the pictures or if the sky really just was that beautiful (hint: it was both) and she is amazing. Would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Andrea D · Married on 12/06/2019

Creatively Magical!

Savannah brings joy and authenticity to her photos. She delivers on her promises and works magic that I don’t fully understand! She helps people feel beautiful and seen. You will have no regrets!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Cole Allender · Married on 11/09/2019

Savannah is wonderful!

Savannah went above and beyond not only on our wedding day, but beforehand to ensure that we were getting the best of the best for our photographs and experience. She was a JOY to work with and gave us perfect pictures to remember our favorite day with!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Kaitlyn Hoeflich · Married on 07/19/2019

Lovely person, insanely talented, so flexible!

Savannah was a gem to work with! I found her through instagram with only two weeks before we decided to elope. We had to postpone our wedding due to coronavirus and I really wanted a photographer to capture the elopement and we found Savannah on a whim. Her whole vibe was great to work with and she was able to capture us as a couple in our element in the best way. We were so lucky to have found her with such short notice! You will be in amazing hands with her and so happy with all the pictures!

Sent on 06/17/2020