Savannah Hair & Makeup Professionals Reviews

94 | Savannah, GA

94 Reviews for Savannah Hair & Makeup Professionals

Cathy · Married on 09/19/2016

Best experience ever. I was so anxious and Lynn not only made me beautiful but helped me stay as calm as possible. If anyone is getting married in the Savannah area, I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Lynn and Jessica did a great job for my sister’s wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. I love how Lynn gives you a touch up kit for later in the night. They are great to work with

Sent on 02/28/2015

Eryn · Married on 03/05/2016

Absolutly loved Lynn and Lindsey. I had a great time with them, they made the experience fun and the pricing is way better than others in town. They took the time to make the day special for me and my bridesmaids. The makeup is super long lasting!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Lillian · Married on 11/14/2015

Lynn did a phenomenal job on my wedding makeup, and her colleague Lindsay did amazing job on my hair. Since mine was a destination wedding, I didn't have a trial for hair or makeup. All I did was show them a photo on the day of my wedding, and they did an excellent job of matching my look to the photo I liked. They also did my mom's hair and makeup and she looked 20 years younger and was thrilled with her appearance! I highly recommend Lynn and her friends in the business!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Gret · Married on 10/28/2015

Lynn was wonderful, I usually don't wear makeup and she made me look great but not overly made up, just classy!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Billi · Married on 07/24/2015

Lynn and her team did a fantastic job on hair and make-up for my wedding. I got so many compliments during the reception. The make-up Lynn used held up all day, even with the tremendous humidity of Savannah in the summer. It was so relaxing and convenient having the services brought to our home, extremely worth it. I highly recommend Savannah Makeup Professionals.

Sent on 09/19/2015

E. · Married on 07/18/2015

Lynn and her team were fantastic!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Shereen · Married on 07/14/2015

This was one of the better parts of my wedding day. I was so comfortable with Lynn and my hairdresser. The best part was that they listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I communicated to them - but way better than I even expected. I also told Lynn that I was having a problem with finding the perfect color of lipstick/gloss and that I wanted something that was long lasting. She combined two colors and I only had to reapply once in 8 hours. They made me feel like I was in the movie "Steel Magnolias" - it was so fun and they relaxed me right before the wedding - I had been a nervous wreck all morning. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day or any other event. If I lived in the area - they would definitely by my regular hair and nail place.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kellie · Married on 07/13/2015

Lynn was absolutely fabulous!! The level of customer service and professionalism mixed with superb makeup was far more than expected. She went above and beyond and not only made me, the bride, feel amazing but she clicked with my whole family!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Great service, friendly, and very flexible!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2015

I couldn't ask for better hair and make up for my wedding! I felt beautiful. Being from out of state, Lynn made everything worry free and easy!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Tara · Married on 06/06/2015

Savannah Makeup Professionals did hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone looked amazing!! Lynn, Jess, and their assistant did a great job and were very professional. I would recommend their services to everyone.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Hailee · Married on 05/29/2015

Lynn and her team were simply excellent. From the bridesmaids to my grandmother- the hair and makeup was flawless. I was shocked that my hair and makeup lasted over 11 hours!!! Apart from the great services, we had so much fun with Lynn and the team, lots of laughs and good conversations. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/06/2015

It was a pleasure dealing with this company. Their professionalism helped to make my wedding day less stressful.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Kathleen · Married on 04/25/2015

Lynn and company did an amazing job for my wedding in April! They are truly so talented and were a joy to work with! My hair and makeup ended up exactly how I had described to them and they made me feel so beautiful! My bridesmaids also looked gorgeous and everyone was happy with their look. They also give a great touch up kit with powder and lip gloss that ensured we looked fresh the entire day and night! I would recommend Lynn and Jessica to any bride!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Niki · Married on 03/18/2015

Lynn and Crew did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. They were helpful, respectful, entertaining, and created a low stress environment. I even had unexpected visitors that could have been a huge distraction, but they just went with the flow. I will highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Christy · Married on 03/06/2015

I just did the trial makeup and hair session with Lynn and Jessica. Jessica looked at the photo I brought and knew exactly what to do. She even ran out to a store to get a piece to create the look. My hair was wonderful, like the photo but refined for my hair type and thickness. If you need more hair she offers extensions.

I was surprised at how my eyes popped with the makeup. Lynn knew how to balance the makeup and the colors that look best on me. She'll guide you as she has a lot of experience with weddings.

Both know what looks good for photos as they do photo shoots. They're flexible and I knew I picked the right people after the trial.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Heather · Married on 02/28/2015

Lynn, Jessica and their team did a great job for me and my bridal party. Everyone looked amazing and they were fun to work with. I look forward to using them again for other formal events I attend. I showed them pictures and gave them an idea of what I liked and didn't like and they nailed the look perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup done for their wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Sherry · Married on 02/14/2015

I contracted Lynn Quann & Jessica Lee as a hair & makeup team. These ladies work in tandem to provide an overall level of excellence that cannot be surpassed. It's difficult to convey how one minute you are absolute strangers and the next feeling surrounded by lifelong friends. Meticulous attention to detail woven with receptivity to changes and a splash of humor is the reason I would recommend them to any Savannah bride.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Emily · Married on 02/07/2015

Lynn and Jessica did my hair and makeup for my best friend's wedding, along with 8 other bridesmaids and the bride. They arrived early and finished all our hair and makeup in a timely manner. I've never felt or looked so beautiful in my entire life, they even gave me a touch up kit to keep my makeup looking perfect all night and it did!! I would certainly give their name out to anyone looking for wedding makeup and hair.....thanks ladies you did an excellent job!!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Mali · Married on 01/24/2015

I have been friends with Lynn for many years so there was no question as to who would do my wedding makeup. For those of you who don't know Lynn, your missing out! Lynn is an incredible esthetician. Not only can she make you look beautiful on your wedding day, but she can help get your skin ready for that special day. Lynn is very involved in staying up to date on current styles and trends. She helps to bring out the best you on your wedding day, not cover you up. Lynn and her team are truly the best.
    Jessica who did my hair was phenomenal. Being a bride, of course I couldn't make up my mind. Jessica was able to run two trials for me because I was so indecisive. Jessica and Lynn did an incredible job with the large wedding party that I had, including both mothers. They are professional, caring, and most importantly love what they do. Lynn and Jessica did a fantastic job with scheduling and making sure I was ready and out the door in time for pictures. Lynn sent me with a bag of touchups to ensure I stayed looking my best. I would highly recommend both Lynn and Jessica to any bride!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Cassidy · Married on 01/11/2015

Lynn and Jessica did my makeup and hair for my friend's wedding along with 6 other bridesmaids and they did a fantastic job! I would recommend them to anyone in need of hair and makeup, they came to us on location and did excellent work. Lynn gave us a touch up kit with powder and lip gloss, so that we would look flawless all night. I just wanted to tell them thank you so much for everything they did, I could not have looked anymore beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 01/02/2015

I had my wedding in Savannah and was referred to Lynn by a friend of mine that also used her for her wedding. I was thrilled with the way my hair and makeup turned out! Lynn did an amazing job and she was so fun to work with. I was very nervous and Lynn made sure that I was as relaxed as possible and I really felt like the day was all about me. She also provided makeup services for my four bridesmaids, my mom, and my husband's mom, and everyone LOVED it. We didn't take pictures until several hours later and everyone's makeup still looked great! Thanks so much Lynn and Company-I will definitely tell everyoneI know to come to you for makeup and hair!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Shellie · Married on 12/20/2014

Lynn and Jessica were incredible. We discussed my general ideas for hair and makeup and they gave me their professional opinions on how to best proceed. They made me feel gorgeous! They were kind and personable. They were genuinely interested in our ceremony and wanted to make sure they added to the excitement and not detracted from it. My daughter's hair was also done. She was stunning. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone in the savannah area.

Sent on 12/24/2014