Saturday Night Jive Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating, 23 Reviews
View more information

Laura Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We highly recommend this band if you want a live atmosphere at your wedding with a band that is unbelievable talented! Our family and friends will always remember our wedding because the entertainment was so amazing. We had a hand working with the band to pick the types of music we wanted at our wedding, and they even played a special acoustic version of our first dance song that was especially memorable for my husband and I. We will never forget how special they made our day for us. Highly recommended!
    Danielle Married on 05/02/2015
    Wow…where to begin…
    SNJ, is by far the best entertainment you can get. What a fabulous show they put on at our wedding, it would not have been complete without them. I’m still getting calls from guests saying they have never been to a wedding with such amazing entertainment.
    Honestly anyone out there looking for the best entertainment to get you on your feet all night and continue into the wee hours of the morning your search as ended here cause I will definitely vouch for SNJ they are simply a MUST have at your event.
    Trust me; I booked this band just by word of mouth, never heard or seen them, that’s how good they are. I haven’t even seen them live, and I put that much trust just by their reputation and I must say it was one of the smartest moves I did when it came to booking entertainment, no regrets here. I am so over the top happy and honoured to say I had SNJ play at my wedding. From beginning to end they all amazed not only my husband and I but every single one of our guests. I have never heard so much talk about a band before. They are the talk of the town and I believe they will continue to be for a while. I have so many people asking about you and saying “I want them at my wedding” and I am so thrilled to speak so highly of such a talented group. I will continue to recommend them without a doubt, no hesitation. SNJ are simply the BEST!!

D&G
    Anna Married on 06/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    OMG!! A week later and my husband is still obsessing over the band Saturday Night Jive. They created an amazing atmosphere and energy. Everyone in the band had such an amazing attitude and personality. Everyone was dancing from start to finish, even my 86 year old grandmother was tearing it up! We've been getting so many calls asking about you. Thanks so much guys for making our night unforgettable, you guys deserve it. Can't wait to see you again at our friends weddings.

Thank you soooo much!!! We love you!

Anna & Mike :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • User1442094 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING BAND! Me and my fiance saw SNJ perform at Canada's bridal show last winter and we had to have them play at our wedding. They made the night unforgettable and the dance floor was always packed! Thank you so much! And thank you for learning and performing our first dance so beautifully!!! D+J Roca
    Patrizia Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Saturday Jive was unbelievable at our wedding. The dancefloor was packed from begining to end. People constantly raved about them saying how talented, fun and interactive they were. Also, the variety of genres they performed with such precision was outstanding. We are so graetful to have had them play for us!
  • User1716173 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used SNJ for our wedding in Feb 2013, and we were so thrilled with their performance. At one point, I'm sure every single guest was on the dance floor! We had an amazing night and SNJ's energy was contagious! All of our guest's raved about the band, and it's been so nice to see them playing at many of our friends' weddings as well! They listened to all of our requests and were a pleasure to work with!
  • User1727984 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After our wedding day, family and friends couldn't stop raving about our band, Saturday Night Jive! There wasn't a single person in their seats that night...EVERYONE was on the dance floor having a blast. To this day, I attribute the uniqueness of my wedding to this band.
    Daniela Married on 10/06/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I first spotted SNJ at the Toronto Wedding Show- they stopped me dead in my tracks!!
    They were hands down the one and only good thing I obtained from that show- as soon as I heard them and the energy they brought to the room, I knew I HAD to book them for my wedding- nothing else mattered!
    It has been 2 years since our wedding, and people are still talking about how AMAZING the band was to this day! Saturday Night Jive really added that something special to our wedding and totally pumped up the atmosphere and got EVERYONE dancing! I have since had two of my wedding guests book them as well, as a result....and I must say, I was very excited to be able to see them perform again. I am just looking for the next excuse to have to book these guys, again as they are truly INCREDIBLE! A.J. and the rest of the musicians really felt like friends and made the whole experience seamless! LOVE THEM!! Rino & Daniela Parletta xo
    Carolyn Married on 09/15/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Saturday Night Jive is phenomenal!
    From the moment we saw you performing at the Bridal show, right up until after the wedding, it had been nothing but a positive experience working with you guys. You are an extremely friendly, professional, organized and talented group. We had been talking about SNJ to our family and friends from the moment we booked you and even now after the wedding, everyone is still raving about you! Everyone we have spoken to after the wedding has been asking us about you, as they are saying that you guys are the best band they have heard at an event!
    We will continue to refer you to everyone and we hope to see you at some event in the near future!

Thanks again so very much for really making our day awesome and memorable! We truly appreciate everything!

All the best!

Carolyn & Mathieu

Amber Married on 09/01/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing SNJ to perform at your wedding is the easiest and best decision you will make! There are so many particulars to think about while planning your wedding, but one of the most important is the entertainment. Keeping your guests happy and entertained during the reception is not always easy when you have a variety of people attending your big day, but I feel safe to guarantee that with SNJ, your guests will love the music and entertainment so much that they will not stop dancing!

We were married almost two years ago, and guests that attended our wedding are still commenting on how much fun they had, and how great the music was! We were delighted to have a 9 pc. band perform throughout the evening, along with an amazing DJ! Our first dance was incredible, as we had a male and female vocalist singing our favourite song- it was an extremely powerful and unforgettable moment. We also had a crooner singing in the lobby area during the receiving line, which created a beautiful ambiance while guests were arriving.

During the church ceremony, we had a female vocalist and trumpet player from SNJ perform for us, which definitely made an impact, especially during the processional and recessional.

Overall, we have only positive things to say about our experience with Saturday Night Jive, and the quality of service that we received was even better than we expected.
    Patrick Married on 08/05/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    SNJ was definitely a highlight at our wedding. We had so many friends and family members commenting on how great the band was. They were all very professional and were very flexible in the styles of music that they play. AJ was very easy to work with in the planning stages, and was very informative of how the evening's entertainment would go.

It was really nice of the band to allow me to rehearse with them at their studio as I was to surprise my bride with a song. Dusty (guitar, bass), and Luca (percussions) who agreed to play alongside me, were super supportive as it was the first (and only time!) that I have ever played guitar and sang on stage in front of a crowd.

We highly recommend SNJ to any couple. Having a live band makes the wedding special and with Saturday Night Jive you're getting the best!

Patrick and Mary
    James Married on 08/04/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow...that pretty much sums up the reaction from everyone who had the pleasure of listening and dancing to the incredible sounds of Saturday Night Jive at our wedding! The band is tight and the vocals blew us away. The set lists were unbelievable - current - and something for everyone. Our two wedding songs for our first dances were not on their song list so we approached AJ and Luca with a special request to add them to the DJ's playlist. To our great pleasure, they told us that they would learn the songs in time for our big day. And they were amazing! It's these types of personal touches that we will always remember. Thank you to everyone for an evening of pure joy that none of us will soon forget. Lori & James - The Doctor's House - August 2012
    Sandra Married on 07/13/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AJ and the entire group of SNJ made our wedding the amazing party that it was. Everything from amazing talent to excellent communication and their true ability to ensure your event/wedding is a night to remember. They spent endless time with me to ensure every detail was perfectly prepared. Over 2 years later, they are what our guests remember most. They have gone on to play at friends weddings and will be at my sisters wedding in 2 weeks! Responsiveness incredible and value -worth every penny. They far exceeded expectations and as such I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone in search for a great band!
    Stefania Married on 06/30/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Energetic, fun, entertaining, high powered and infectious! Saturday Night Jive are stellar! There was no room on the dance floor they made the party! I highly recommend them for any event!! Thanks again!!!!
  • User1721336 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have asked for me in a band. We had so many compliments during and after the wedding regarding Saturday Night Jive's performance. AJ and the band were so helpful and accommodating with setting up a play list for both the dinner time as well as the dance and we even made it up onto the stage to sing with them at one point. It was an amazing day and the band was incredible.
    Angela and Chris
    Amanda Married on 02/19/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great band.....the dance floor was packed. They were so easy to work with and even learned how to play a few of our favorite songs for us.
  • User1812075 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    On a last minute decision to go to the bridle show, we were lucky to have caught a glimpse of Saturday Night Jive on stage. As soon as we heard them we knew we had to have them at our wedding. From the minute we met with them until the end of their show, they were a pleasure to deal with as they are personable, professional and reliable. They made our night. We had a blast and so did everyone else. They are incredible at what they do. They are such a tight band with extensive versatility and have the natural ability to wow a crowd. Their impeccable talent is consistent throughout the band. You have to see them to believe it. We have strongly recommended them to family and friends and in doing so have had the absolute pleasure of hearing them a few times after our wedding. We wish they did more public events as we would love to see them again! When people talk about our wedding they always bring up how good the band was. Thank you Saturday Jive for making our wedding a time to remember!
    Jennifer Married on 08/08/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We couldn't have asked for a better band to preform at out wedding!!! Our dance floor was rocking all night long. These guys are AMAZING!!! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a young fresh and super talented band. You won't be disappointed. J&A
    Lisa Married on 07/25/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Saturday Night Jive for our wedding back in July of 2010 and it was the best decision we could have made. They kept the party going all night from start to end! Our guests are still talking about the band! I would recommend them and use them again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU!!
    Daniel Married on 09/02/2012
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent, Excellent, Excellent - Such a nice group of people, they have fun in what they are doing and really got the crowd going, great value and and an excellent list of songs to choose from. They also had many options for reception and after the band played they had a DJ, we were very impressed and all our guests mentioned how good they were! Daniel Bloch
    Gabriela Married on 07/27/2012
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were extremely happy with Saturday Night Jive and so were our guests. To this day, we get compliments on how great the band was! My only critique is that when they showed up the day of the wedding, they brought an additional musician than we were expecting. While this was great, as they did not charge for this extra band mate, it led to a bit of last minute shuffling to ensure we had an extra seat and meal at the vendors table (since the table was already at a maximum); our photographer was almost left with no seat. In the end, it worked out, so it was no big deal. All in all, we had an amazing wedding, in huge part to the great music! I highly recommend Saturday Night Jive!!!!
    Melissa Married on 12/01/2012
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I saw SNJ perform at The Wedding Show in Toronto almost a year before our wedding and it was the first decision we made in planning! It's been over a year and half now and friends and family still bring up the "amazing band" that played at our wedding. The music selection was amazing and suited the evening perfectly. Guests were even up and dancing between courses! SNJ also took the time to learn our highlight dance songs (first song, father-daughter, and mother-son).

Needless to say, they made the night magical and we wish we could re-live it over and over again!

• User2156729 2+ years ago
    1.1 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Saturday Night Jive perform at our wedding in 2014. Unlike many of you we had an uneventful experience with this band. After reading the reviews and having experienced them live there was no doubt in my mind that choosing them would be a good choice. Somehow they lost their mojo on the past important evening of our lives. My wife had some reservations from the beginning due to the manor in which the lead represented himself but I was more interested in the music and performance more than anything.

Lets start with the song selection. The band failed to perform many of the songs they promised to play most notably the entrance song. Itinerary was not properly followed and we ended up missing the bouquet toss. To make things worse the band thought it was OK to break every 15 minutes. I am sorry but when you pay this much money you rely on the band and MC to generate excitement and energy and that defiantly was lacking due to all these intermissions. My coordinator had to go fetch them outside smoking otherwise we would have missed the mother/father dance, that is unacceptable! Unfortunately these deficiencies overshadowed their incredible talent when they were on stage performing.

Take precaution people... They will butter you up in rehearsals but don't risk your wedding night.
illustration stars