72 Reviews for Satin Chair Rental - Wedding & Event Decor Chicago-Naperville

Table Runners (2)
Dance Floor (1)
Wall Wash (1)
Floral Design (1)

Excellent job! They were all great and everything went well and organized from the very small details. I'm glad that I chose them for our wedding. Thank you so much guys for a job well done!

Profile Picture Neth, 3/3/18, 1 Review

Thank you to Stephanie and Ashley and the entire Satin Chair team for a wonderful job. We ordered chair covers with spandex ties and ceremony chairs for our wedding at White Eagle Golf Club. The place looked beautiful, and the process was made easy. The team coordinated all the drop off and pick ups didn't have to worry about a thing. The back drop looked amazing!

Profile Picture Amy and John, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I used Satin Chair for my centerpieces and table runners at my wedding last month. They have great decor at reasonable prices. Great team that is flexible and returns calls/emails quickly. Would definitely use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Connie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Satin Chair Rental was great for our wedding! They provided many accessories besides chairs that we enjoyed. We ordered chivari chairs, a sequin backdrop and a bogo light which all looked and worked great. They are quick to respond to questions, and are very professional.

Profile Picture Shmouni, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Monograms, Backdrops

Amazing service. Turned my small area into an amazing area for a great wedding.

Profile Picture User6698132, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews

Everything we ordered looked amazing. Satin Chair Rental not only provided an incredible value, but the work and attention to detail was impeccable! They literally transformed the room!

Profile Picture User7516208, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

I used Satin Chair for 2 elements of my wedding and I was extremely happpy - Gorgeous decor for the reception (chair covers and stage covers) and simple yet elegant backdrop for the ceremony. Would highly recomnend using!

Profile Picture Jacquitta, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

This company is great!! We used satin chair for our up lighting, monogram, centerpieces, ceremony arch, napkins, chair sashes and head table backdrop. Nataila and her team were very helpful and accommodating from start to finish! They even came the night before the wedding to set everything up! Everything was wonderful :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Dance Floor, Monograms, Uplighting, Wall Wash

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Satin Chairs! Our wedding ceremony and reception decor took our breath away. We worked with Natalia leading up to our wedding. We are both very detailed oriented (and opinionated) and discussed every detailed, Natalia is sweeter than sugar. She spent a lot of time with us. She always ended an email with we want to make your wedding perfect and they did! We interviewed about 3 other vendors for our decor. They have everything the other decorators (not florist) had but and at a much more reasonable price. The week of our wedding, we found out there would be only two hours to set up our reception room due to a prior event. As a newbie to weddings, I didn't understand if that was enough time and called Natalia. She was so calm and said "I work with your venue every weekend and this is standard I'm not worried. We can still set up the small details and everything will be fine, it's lots of time." She saved me a heart attack. ;) When we saw our rooms it was break taking. They really did an amazing job. Our guests were also so impressed with the decor and how our event looked. Thank you so much Satin Chairs (and Natalia) you guys were awesome and a great pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Alpana, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases, Accent, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Satin Chair Covers was a great company to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. Their prices were much cheaper than other companies that provided quotes, and I was so impressed with their work. Satin Chair provided our aisle runner, stage cover, chuppah, and coincidentally also did the backdrop behind our head table that came as part of our package with our venue. Everything looked so beautiful and we couldn't be happier with their work. Also, they happily set up our ceremony space the night before our wedding so we were able to get a sneak peek of the decor and actually use it for our rehearsal. Natalia is so sweet and tries her hardest to make sure that everything is to your liking, and her hard work really showed at our wedding. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup

Satin Chair really delivered! They had great suggestions during the planning process. Everything came together so quickly and beautifully! I was truly impressed.

Profile Picture User5279298, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything looked great!!!! The chairs were exactly the way I wanted them.

Profile Picture User5416231, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Best company to get decorations! They have many options that comes with an affordable and reasonable price. The service is great and working with them is so convenient. I visited their office in Naperville and they have some tables and centerpieces set up as examples and it was kinda nice to see them in person before signing the contract. If your venue offers table cloths / table runners with your preferred color motif, check with satin chair cover to see (most likely theirs is cheaper than the ones from your venue**that was the case with mine). Their chiavari chairs are also offered at a nice price compared to others.

Since their office was far from our house, we communicated through e-mail or calls and they responded so quickly and got back to me right away when I had a question.

They have delivery and pick-up service which is awesome coz we did not have to worry about a thing the night of our wedding. Everything was pleasant, their centerpieces are all in great quality and unique.

Working with Natalia was great. She's friendly, organized and was very helpful. Ivone took care of us mostly and she is the BEST! I was undecided at some point with what I wanted to do with our decors and Ivone has the best taste, she was so patient with working with us, she treated us like her friends by giving us the best options and was just fun to work with. I am so happy with how everything turned out and all our friends and family has nothing to say but good things about our decors and how beautiful our wedding was thanks to Satin Chairs & Covers you guys definitely helped us to have a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture justine, 6/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow! When I walked into our reception room my mouth nearly hit the floor! It was by far the most beautiful room I had ever seen! The sequin backdrop was the icing on top of an already perfect place! People working at the hotel as well as every guest commented on how the decorations were just incredible! Natalia was so easy to work with and had great suggestions on how to make my dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Olivia and Joe, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Amazing service. Chairs for ceremony were delivered on time and taken away. Great service. On time

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Satin Chair Covers was amazing to work with! They made my venue pop! The chair covers I rented looked amazing as well as the canopy we had. There products help pull everything together visually.

They have a wide selection of décor and so many colors to choose from. They were super friendly work with and were very responsive to emails and calls. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

so professional and easy to get a hold of! great communication , and very friendly! My room was transformed into magic. My chivari chairs, satins, uplighting, backdrop, ceremony pergola, lighting..everything was stunning, and I had tons of compliments! Thanks for my magical day Natalia!!

Profile Picture User3872873, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you Satin Chair for the beautiful lighting and décor you provided for our wedding. Our event was amazing and we received a lot of compliments from our family, friends and even by strangers who walked by the hotel's ceremony and reception venue.

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I got married this past weekend & satin chair covers did all of my chairs and table runners they were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't imagine not having them do my wedding. They were always quick responsive when I had any questions, they are reasonable and they run a great business I highly recommend them. They were fantastic!

Profile Picture User4614655, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The entire staff here were always kind and professional. They even worked with my budget and at the end when I was running out of time paying they worked with me. But my venue was beautiful. I rented drapery, table linens and chair covers. They arrived on time and worked very quickly.

Would definitely use again! thanks so much

Profile Picture Desiree, 11/29/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I am so appreciative of Natalia, her husband, and Satin Chair covers words cannot express. I had this vision in my head and they delivered beyond my expectations. We had a huge fiasco a month before our wedding with our other vendor and Satin Chair covers stepped in and took over without any hesitation. They brought my 2 year vision to life and worked so hard to make it perfect. I am originally from Chicago but moved to the east coast for my husbands work and they face timed, texted, emailed, everything to ensure we got just what we wanted. I am so appreciative and impressed with them words cannot express. Everyone still compliments our decor to this day. They even went beyond and brought extra linens of the same scheme to make sure it looked the absolute best. Thank you so much to the whole team for making my wedding the wedding of the year!!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

There service was absolutely amazing. I was very happy with both their professionalism and customer service. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

If youre thinking of getting chair covers and think they might be too expensive, just go for it, it's your day and i hope you make it everything you want and more. We were considering cutting the chair covers to save cost and I am so glad we didnt
We were price shopping 2 years before our wedding (while we were saving and i was finishing school) Satin chair covers was the best price i found with the best quality. They really pulled our entire wedding reception together. Too bad there isn't a place to put photos. They set up and came back that night to pack them up. You can choose not to have them do this to save money, buy it was worth it for us because they took the stress about worrying about one more thing away. They even set up extra covers incase unexpected people came.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We wanted Pink and Bling... And boy could this company deliver!!! We first saw them at the Bridal show at the Hilton in Kankakee, IL. We absolutely fell in love with everything they had to offer. They are friendly, quick to response, and will make every effort to satisfy all your wedding needs. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!
Hey Travis… And your entire team… Everything was absolutely stunning and beautiful! All the added extra touches you put together for us were amazing! I cannot thank you enough for making our day so special! Kalie absolutely loved it and wanted to stay there all night just to look at it! I will definitely recommend your business to everyone.

Profile Picture Karie, 8/31/14, 1 Review