Sassafras Flowers Reviews

18 | Rochester, NY

18 Reviews for Sassafras Flowers

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

Maura and her team are amazing. They took my vision and made it a reality. I trusted Maura to decide where I should spend my budget and the results far exceeded my expectations. From a handmade ceremony arch to the most magical reception, I would not change a thing.

Sent on 11/18/2015

The flowers were absolutely beautiful- Calla lilies, peonies, hydrangea and orchids- the ballroom looked stunning! I cant thank Maura and her staff enough- beautiful beautiful wedding-

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2015

Sassafras is amazing!!! Our wedding flowers were incredible and we couldn't have been happier that we chose Sassafras to make it all happen :) Maura is a true artist and pays attention to all the details, really creating the best floral arrangements you could ask for! With little instruction from me, other than colors, some flower options, and the overall feel I was going for, she far surpassed our expectations. My bridal bouquet was soft and romantic and exactly what I wanted, and the table arrangements were out of this world. Everything was so perfect. In addition, Maura is just a wonderful person and it was so easy working with her. She put me at ease on our wedding day and everything went so smoothly. I would recommend Sassafras to anyone looking to have fabulous flowers on their wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

megan · Married on 09/20/2014

Starting with our first meeting with Maura we couldn't have felt more comfortable with her. She immediately took our abstract ideas and made them a reality. The flowers and arrangements were stunning and we received countless compliments from our guests. We had total peace of mind knowing that Maura was on the same page with our vision but also that she was on site until every wedding party member had their flowers and the ballroom was set up perfectly. Couldn't be more satisfied with our decision to use Sassafras!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

We absolutely loved working with Maura at Sassafras. We have been customers of hers for years and when we started planning our wedding, we knew there was no other florist that could realize our vision like she could. She was by far our favorite vendor to work with; she was so generous with her time, she listened to what we wanted and presented options for what we could achieve within our budget. She never pressured us to go over our budget, and instead told us she would do whatever we wanted her to do within our budget. We always left our meetings with her feeling more reassured than when we arrived. We absolutely loved our experience. We will never see another florist in Rochester.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Maura recently did the flowers for my wedding and did am absolutely amazing job! Her professionalism, attention to detail and expertise made all the difference! She has the best ideas and style when it comes to anything flowers and arranging. As most brides, I came in thinking I had all these great ideas of what I wanted. With the help and guidance or Maura she created flower arrangements more beautiful than I could have even described. Maura really went the extra mile to ensure I was happy with everything, which meant a lot as well. She truly has a perfect eye and I would recommend anyone to work with Sassafras!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2014

Sas Sa Fras is second to none when it comes to floral arrangements! When planning my wedding I had a vision of what I wanted my ceremony and reception to look like and working with Sas Sa Fras, they made my vision/fairy tail come to life! They spent a lot of time getting to know me and my style, understand what I was envisioning and made suggestions that they thought would work. The day of my wedding I was blown away with every arrangement and the attention to detail!! My bouquet was breathtaking!! They also made a recommendation on where to have it preserved so I can enjoy it for years to come! Everything was perfect and left myself and guests speechless!! My fairy tail ceremony and reception came to life, exceeded my expectations and I owe that to Maura and her wonderful team at Sas Sa Fras!! Looking forward to ordering many more arrangements!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jen · Married on 05/17/2014

If I could give Maura and Sassafras a 10++ I would. First of all, I did a lot of research before I decided to have a consult with Maura. After 5 minutes with her I knew she would create the flowers I wanted. Unless you have a photo of what you want it is sometimes hard to envision what your flowers will look like. I had such confidence in her, that I just told her what I like and she can have full reign to make changes if needed. She stayed within my budget, delivered them, and also helped set them up. I had the most beautiful peony bouquet ever. They were breathtaking and we got many compliments on our flowers. I highly recommend Sassafras and Maura.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

Maura and Sassfras were amazing! The first day I met with Maura she completely understood the vision I had for the flowers for my wedding. That day I actually had another appointment with another florist after my meeting at Sassafras. Although the second florist was going to be less expensive, he just did not understand my vision like Maura had, and I knew I had to go with Sassafras. Maura and her staff were incredibly helpful putting my ideas together and were quick to respond with any questions I had. When I showed up to the wedding it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I can't say enough good things about the experience, they really went above and beyond what I could have hoped. Thanks Sassafras!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Decorations were breathtakingly beautiful!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Let me just start by saying that Maura is absolutely wonderful! Se was able to see what I was envisioning and made me feel like it was going to be absolutely beautiful - and she was correct! Her and her staff are so accommodating and a pleasure to work with. She even helped figure out ways to capture my vision while sticking to a budget! All of our flowers were stunning and we received so many compliments on their work. I would highly recommend Maura and her team to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2012

Aileen · Married on 09/18/2011

Maura did a great job arranging the flowers exactly how I wanted them :) I love her modern style and creativity. Very happy with my flower arrangements :) She is also really nice and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Tara · Married on 08/20/2010

Maura and her team were amazing! She really worked with my budget to create spectacular arrangements and we got some great compliments from guests. She even added a few little things here and there that just proved how she loves what she does and she wants every wedding to be perfect. I love her modern style and creativity and I would highly recommend Sassafras to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Erica · Married on 07/31/2010

Maura and everyone at Sassafras was AWESOME! They created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen for my wedding. Every guest commented on how gorgeous they were and that they had never seen anything like it. She had gorgeously elaborate tall centerpieces on my round tables and a long row of shorter arrangements on our rectangle tables. Our bouquets were equisite. The ceremony flowers were the most fun, modern arrangements I've ever seen. She even made a flower collar/leash for my dog and it looks fabulous in the pictures. Everything lasted for such a long time afterward and it was so great for family and friends to enjoy them for so long while we were on our honeymoon. Her attention to detail is amazing. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend Sassafras!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Paula · Married on 04/19/2008

Sassafras was a HUGE part helping me plan, they first sat down with me for an hour to pick out exactly what I wanted in my flowers, they even put something together so I would know what it looked like! They did everything so perfectly! My flowers were the most beautiful I had ever seen! I would call them for everything, they were so incredibly helpful! I couldn't have asked for anything more, everyone was so great! I wouldn't get my flowers from anyone else ever! Their work is barr none the best in the Rochester and surrounding areas! I HIGHLY suggest them!!!!! My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2008

The flowers for our wedding were nothing short of incredible! The masterminds at Sassafras truly know their art and created such beautiful floral arrangements for us. My favorite were the two floral chandeliers we suspended from the ceiling, but the bouquets, the boutonierres and all of the table arrangements were gorgeous. I could not believe the vision that these florists have. Additionally, they were fun and easy to work with and delivered everything discussed beautifully!

Sent on 09/18/2013

lori · Married on 09/30/2012

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and beautifully done. Working with Rachel was an absolute pleasure, and dare I say, fun?

Planning from out of town was hard but my (now) mother in law took me to three places. As soon as we met Rachel, we knew Sassafras was it.

After we spoke at that initial meeting and I pointed out what kind of things I liked, Rachel knew exactly what my taste was. We did the pick up option and when my brother-in-law brought the bouquets into the bridal suite the morning of my wedding, I was floored.

I knew what I was supposed to get in terms of 'this many of these, that many of those,' but not knowing what the final product would really look like, topped my expectations. The bouquets were simply gorgeous. GORGEOUS.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Kathy · Married on 08/31/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers and can't thank Maura and her team enough for their amazing ideas and work! Maura did a great job at listening to what I wanted and then coming up with creative ideas to make them even better. She was easy to work with and very flexible, including finding ways to stay within our budget. Maura and her team did a great job setting up the flowers and tracking everyone down at the wedding site to pin on corsages, etc, and it was nice to not have to worry about any of the details on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Sassafras to anyone in the Rochester area whether you are getting married or just want a place to buy gorgeous flower arrangements!

Sent on 09/16/2014