Sash Reflections Photography Reviews

5 | Gainesville, GA

5 Reviews for Sash Reflections Photography

Courtney · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I could not agree more that we had the BEST photographer in the world! Sash Reflections Photography has more to offer any bride and groom than any photographer out there. We absolutly love ALL of our pictures. You only have one chance to have the best photos captured and Jennifer provided us with the most perfect phot's that anyone could ask for! I am so blessed to have her as our photographer! I will always refer her to anyone looking for a photographer! She is the BEST!!! She has the best prices and is fun to work with, easy to communicate with, very professional, extremely creative! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 08/30/2009

1.8
      0.0

Sash Reflections Photography work is good, but lack customer service. Jennifer does not respond to calls or emails. To be honest we wasn't sure she was going to be at the wedding do to her lack of communication. She is very slow about getting you the products you purchase. Before signing contract and sending deposit I asked her what was her turn around time for her work. She ensured me 2-3weeks. It took me and my husband four months after our wedding to receive all the items listed in our contract. Which was an album and CD. We are very unhappy with the service we received. Her customer service made my experience horrible.

Sent on 01/10/2013

0.4
      2.0
      0.0

BEWARE OF SASH REFLECTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!! My husband and I paid for her TOP package 6 months before our wedding date of 8/20/11. Today is 12/6/12 and we STILL have not received our album, prints, or two parents' albums that were included in our package! Luckily we got our CD! This photographer doesn't respond to e-mails or phone calls and is nothing but excuses. Her price was much more reasonable than any others and now I know why...she is unprofessional...unhelpful...and doesn't answer questions at all before or after the event. I am not even that happy with the photos in general. DO NOT BOOK THIS PHOTOGRAPHER IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Tamara · Married on 10/09/2010

0.0

Do not book her! It took almost 9 months to receive our photos, and that was only after my husband threatened legal action. I had called too many times to count to inquire about our photos and she never once responded. She had two numbers listed for each of my photos and this caused so much confusion when she asked for me to email her the number of the photo I wanted for my album. This was mostly due to her inability to communicate. Most of the photos in my album and enlargements weren't even the photos I had chosen. There was only one photo arrangement that I specifically asked for. And this photo concept was the main reason I hired her. I saw the arrangement at the same venue on her website. So once my photos were ready there wasn't a single picture in that arrangement, and she said they didn't come out. Mind you, she looked at her camera after each picture to adjust lighting and she took at least 25 pictures in that arrangemt. There were only two pictures of my husband and i alone, and they were both horrible (she had taken a ton). My album was so plain with a simple black background and a few pictures on each page, nothing like the example she had shown me at our meeting. Badically, i could of done it myself through CVS! Ridiculous! the photos were the most important thing to me and she had me completly fooled. Needless to say, I am heart broken that she didn't capture my wedding day, and I stil get furious when I think about it!!!ive seriously considered getting all done up again to have photos of my husband and I.

Sent on 02/04/2013

0.0

Sash reflections is the WORST company to hire. She does not respond to calls, emails, etc. I am lucky to have my CD's at all!! Married in 2009 and STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED my prints OR album!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY if you do not want your product delivered! I will never recommend her! She used me to give other brides my number (without asking) to contact me on her service. Of course everything was fine right after my wedding when I was expecting my contract to be fulfilled. Weird how the only positive comment on here is from a time when she wasn't doing weddings yet....... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!! This day can not be replaced!!!! It's worth it to pay more $$ for a trustworthy company!

Sent on 01/12/2013