sash&bow Reviews

70 Reviews for sash&bow

1 User photo

sash&bow 1

Amadiris · Married on 07/14/2018

By far the BEST investment for our wedding! We decided on hiring a planner for our wedding 2 years prior to the big day, and it was by far the best decision we made. Not only was Alliey by our side every step of the way but she also had so much insight, knowledge and guidance throughout the process. We honestly have no idea how we would have done it without her. Alliey gave us tons of checklists, spreadsheets and deadlines to keep us on track; as well as, helpful tips and tricks make planning easier. She was definitely our go to person anytime planning got stressful and she always knew exactly what to say to calm the nerves. She is amazing at what she does! She are extremely grateful for everything she's done for us. Our day was a total success, all thanks to Alliey and team!

sash&bow 2

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

I will be the first to admit that when I got engaged I did not think I needed a wedding planner at first. Being out of town from Green Bay, however, I reconsidered that it may be necessary and I met with a few other local planners and then with Alliey. Alliey was absolutely fantastic from the moment we first met and I knew that I needed her as a partner in this crazy wedding process. She provided counsel immediately on all things wedding (things that you have never thought of or would never think of). I started benefiting from her guidance on day one in regards to vendors, timelines, etc. I also had a pretty specific design vision that I was looking to bring to life and Alliey helped me along the way to get there. She also has an amazing rentals business that makes a lot of the decor planning that much easier. I cannot begin to tell you how good it felt to get to the wedding weekend and just know that everything was taken care of, I really underestimated how many directions I could be pulled in as the bride and it was truly a priceless gift to be able to focus on the wedding, marrying my husband and my family and friends vs. all of the other stuff. I honestly cannot thank Alliey and the team at Sash & Bow enough and if you are like me and hesitant about hiring a planner, HIRE SASH & BOW, it will be the best decision you have made in the planning process!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/29/2017

Alliey & yeam did a great job of making sure that all the moving pieces were in place to make sure we had a wonderful day. Thank you for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Kati · Married on 09/24/2016

Alliey, and all at Sash & Bow are amazing! Our wedding was beyond anything we could've imagined, and we owe it all to them and Alliey's vision. From day one and throughout to our big day, she alleviated the added stress that came with planning such a big day. Alliey also helped us find the very best vendors in the area, and we were so pleased with the professionalism and quality of all of them! She was always available by email/text/phone, and was very flexible. I can't reccomend Sash and Bow enough!! Worth every penny.

Diana · Married on 07/30/2016

Alliey and her team made my wedding day dreams come true! They took my ideas and turned them into reality by listening to my wants and concerns while giving honest feedback. My venue was picture perfect and they guests loved all the little touches they created! Our day was perfect!

Adam · Married on 07/09/2016

Planning a wedding from over 1000 miles away can be difficult enough, but Alliey and her team made the whole process very easy. The other venders she recommended were wonderful, and the whole day was perfect. Alliey worked around our schedule and helped with some last minute changes with true professionalism. We cannot recommend her enough as Alliey and her team were worth every penny.

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 06/11/2016

The Sash & Bow team is fantastic and accomplishes everything with great service! The platinum package is the best as they help with everything from the start of engagement to the honeymoon! Alliey, Kylie, & Luke take care of all the details from helping select a venue, to vendor decisions, keeping you on budget, to everything on the actual wedding day. The wedding planning process was soo smooth with the team. I am a wedding planner for a large venue, and I knew I would still need help with my own wedding so I hired them so that I could focus on everything else in my day to day life & not worry about the wedding until the day ! Sash & Bow is wonderful!

Sash&bow helped us make our wedding visual come to life. When we needed to get chair covers at the last minute they were there and came to the rescue.

Tanya · Married on 01/01/2016

They made our day perfect and took care of EVERYTHING! We wouldn't change a thing :) simply the best.

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

My wedding was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to Alliey and her team! From the first time we met with her, she was very professional but at the same time super outgoing and fun to work with. Her ideas were new and fresh, and she had a vision for my day that I could have never come up with on my own. We had an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception, and she did a fabulous job making sure every single detail was in place. I have never received as many compliments in my life as I did about our wedding. It truly was so, so beautiful. Alliey was worth every penny and then some :) thank you again for making our wedding so perfect!

• Fields/Sanders Wedding

Ann · Married on 09/04/2015

Allison from Sash&Bow is by far the best wedding planner to help you with coordinating your wedding from start to finish! I couldn't have better things to say about working with Allison and her staff. Throughout the planning process, Allison was attentive, organized and resourceful. Allison helped alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding day by providing helpful tips and resources that kept my husband and I on track for our big day. She helped with organizing our rehearsal and decorated our rehearsal venue to give it a nice intimate look. On our wedding day, we knew we had absolutely nothing to stress about because Allison and her team were on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, and am so grateful that we picked Allison to help us throughout our wedding planning. I would recommend Allison and her Sash&Bow team to absolutely anyone!

Very professional and her vast database of knowledge is very useful in contracting all other vendors

Milada · Married on 08/22/2015

Alliey at Sash and Bow created a beautiful wedding for me, a small wedding ceremony and a reception of several HUNDRED people, in just three short months. We had the absolute best vendors of every kind because of Alliey's connections, and she was available at all hours by text, email, or phone for me, for all of my questions as a bride. You will be so happy if you choose to work with Sash and Bow for any special event!!!

Anna · Married on 07/18/2015

Alliey was my wedding weekend coordinator and made sure the entire weekend went smoothly. From the rehearsal dinner to the gift opening the morning following the wedding, Alliey helped with it all. She was an integral part of the planning, giving me advice on how things would work best, and making sure the day was everything I dreamed it would be. The day of the wedding my family was able to enjoy the day and didn't have to worry about the little things that inevitably come up- Alliey had it all handled. There is so much planning and preparation that goes into a wedding, and having Alliey there the day of to be the main point of contact for the vendors and to handle anything that comes up last minute was priceless. For a day that only happens once, make sure you, your bridal party, and your entire family is able to enjoy every moment, and let Alliey help with the rest!

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2015

Alliey and her team are so great to work with - and she does such a great job putting your vision to life!

Kara · Married on 05/02/2015

For our wedding, I was not planning on having a wedding planner or coordinator. We changed our minds a few months prior to the big day and I 100% am so glad we did! We hired sash&bow for wedding weekend coordination. Working with them made everything much easier - I did not have to worry about a thing. I knew that Alliey had everything under control and that everything would look amazing. In fact it looked beyond amazing, even better than I had ever imagined! She was a pleasure to work with, I asked a million questions and was a little behind on some decisions (indecisive bride) but she was always very patient and positive. She came up with some great ideas that really set our wedding apart from any I have been too. Everything from decor, to lay out, to reception schedule - she had everything covered. She even had each of our signature drinks ready and served to us when we walked into our reception - all the little things did not go unnoticed :) She had staff at our reception until 2 am and made sure that everything continued to run smoothly throughout the night. As soon as I saw our reception room I thought to myself that I could have never done this on my own. Even my fiance (who didn't care too much about decorations/planning) said wow, Alliey did a really good job! We also had guests asking "who did this, what is her name, how did you find her?". I highly recommend working with sash&bow. I am so glad we did, our wedding would not have been the same without them. They are worth every penny!

Katie · Married on 05/01/2015

Sash & Bow was a major reason that our wedding went off without a hitch... They took away all of the stress with planning and preparing for our day. We had no decorations to worry about and didn't have to worry about getting the decorations set up the day of... They handled everything! They had great decor to chose from, the options were endless! We knew that when we arrived and saw it for the first time that it would be just what we wanted... And it was! Thank you Alliey and Sash and Bow for bringing our wedding dreams to life!

Katie · Married on 05/01/2015

I loved working with Sash & Bow!

Kellie · Married on 10/31/2014

Under vendor provided services I wish there was a "life saver" category! I hired Sash and Bow to help me in the last couple of months to pull off a very unique Halloween wedding. My expectations were surpassed!

Courtney · Married on 10/25/2014

Allies and her team are worth every penny! I changed my mind a million times, and she was so easy to work with. When we walked into the room for the reception, it was just beautiful! Every person gave us compliments on how gorgeous it was! Thank you again for your hard work!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2014

Being an Interior Designer I always thought I wanted to plan every part of my wedding but when the day came to start planning I honestly didn't want to do it. Having Alliey as a full planner and using rentals was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I had no worries at all, I knew she would take care of it. sash&bow has amazing decor and rentals to choose from and Alliey is amazing at coordinating it! Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her, she found a unique venue for us and it was perfect! The wedding day went off without a hitch, Alliey took care of everything and my husband and I were able to enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. Alliey is a fun and awesome person to work with and I would recommend her over and over! Thank you so much for everything!
    Andy & Courtney

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2014

For our wedding we had Sash and Bow do our linens and table rentals. The room for our reception turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined :) Alliey had such wonderful suggestions and after only meeting twice with a few emails back and forth, everything turned out just as I had imagined. Working with Alliey was so seamless and she really knows how to turn an ordinary room into something that could be in a magazine. We had so many compliments on the decor and much of the thanks goes to Alliey and her team :)

Heather · Married on 06/13/2014

AMAZING. Definitely the most fitting word to describe the work Sash & Bow did for our wedding! As two people very busy with grad school, work and business travel, we never had to worry about how wedding planning was coming along - Alliey did it all!

Between her design ideas, vendors she lined us up with (some of which I'm sure we never would have found on our own) and attention to detail, Alliey and her team really managed to incorporate our ideas in a way that perfectly matched what we had imagined. I'm happy to report that thanks to her and the other great vendors she brought in, we really were able to be guests at our own wedding- enjoying the whole experience without worrying about any of the details (because we knew she had it all covered)!

I would highly recommend Sash & Bow for busy couples without the time to handle all the planning themselves. Even if you have the time, I'd still highly recommend Sash & Bow for anyone who is looking for a very personalized wedding experience without the stress!

Krista · Married on 05/23/2014

Planning a wedding was no doubt, probably one of the biggest projects I have ever undertaken, but with Alliey and her Sash & Bow team on my side, I can honestly say I never had to worry.

My fiancé (now husband) and I hired Sash & Bow for their day-of coordination, and I’m so thankful we did. We had a vision for our special day, and the first time I shared it with Alliey, she immediately understood the style and look we were envisioning - and then helped make it a reality. She was a true professional, and her bubbly personality was contagious. Together we decided on the layout of the dining room for our reception, which rental items would look best, and so much more.

Whenever I had a wedding-related question, Alliey was my go-to girl. I never felt rushed when we met, and during the months leading up to our wedding, she was always available. She had millions of ideas, recommended some of the other vendors we ended up hiring (which I can’t thank her enough for because they were all wonderful), and was overall a pleasure to work with.

I was a crafty, DIY bride for much of our wedding, but it was really Alliey and her team that took things to the next level. Our wedding day wasn’t just another day to them, and they worked with our other vendors to ensure every last detail was just how we wanted it. I’ll never forget how happy I was walking into the ballroom for the first time, seeing everything come together. Everything was so pretty! We received numerous compliments following our wedding about how elegant it was, and I couldn’t have done it without Sash & Bow’s strong attention to detail and expertise.

Thanks again for making our wedding day so special!

sash&bow was truly a lifesaver when it came to planning our wedding! From their phenomenal service to their one-of-a-kind ideas, sash&bow was truly a breath of fresh air when it came to our New Year's Eve Wedding! Alliey was wonderful to work with and always there when I needed her! Honestly, thanks to sash&bow I was able to enjoy our wedding day and not have to worry about a thing! We cannot thank sash&bow enough for not only the wonderful service their provided but also for the piece-of-mind we received by booking with them!