Sascha Reinking Photography Reviews

Sascha Reinking Photography 7
  • Nicki

Nicki Butcher · Married on 12/03/2018

Married 3/12/18

We hired Sascha and Jackie to perform and capture out special day we shared with our family and close friends , what an amazing experience it was, they were simply fantastic from the very begging. Trying to plan a wedding from the uk was proving challenging and after searching for ideas we came across these two and boy am I glad we did. From the first email to FaceTimes the service they delivered to us was outstanding, nothing was too much trouble. They offered us advise and ideas on what was the best way to do things and made our day run as smoothly as possible making us all feel at ease. All I can say is if you are looking to hire anyone these are your people, 5 stars just isn’t enough for the care they put into the weddings they do. They didn’t make us feel like we had hired them was more like family spending time getting to know us and what’s special about each other. We are so pleased we found them to capture our special day and be a big part of it as well. Thank you so much guys.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Sascha Reinking Photography 15
    Sascha Reinking Photography 16
  • Siona

Siona Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Makes your very special day even better!

Sascha captured our special day in the most wonderful pictures and fulfilled the requests of how we wanted parts of New York included in our photo memories - we couldnt have asked for more!
    So professional, laid back and happy to chat along the way which we loved! Sascha captures moments without you even realising and if we are ever having another special occasion in NYC- he will be on our speed dial!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Tijerina · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfection!!!

I first found Sascha Reinking Photography on Instagram and fell in love with his work. Needless to say, I was absolutely ecstatic when we were able to work with him for our wedding. He really listened to what we wanted and made sure every shot we could think of and those we couldn't think of were taken.

It was the day of our wedding and I was meeting my now husband at the venue to get married. Well, long story short I ended up having to run 8 blocks to the ceremony location and was nervous about being late. When I finally made it to venue one of the first people I saw was Sascha. I came off the elevator and there he was with a HUGE smile saying everything was ready and it would all be great, to take a minute and they were ready when I was. I mean how perfect was that response! He totally deserves an award!!

During the ceremony, it was almost as though he wasn't even there but he totally was. Our family photos were so much fun. He knew just how to get my nephews attention, which is hard to do.

Finally, when we received our photos, we were stunned by just how great they were. I mean I knew they were going to be great but wow!! I am not photogenic at all and they really came out great. He captured every moment, the laughs, the tears and all the love that was shown with our guest. He made the follow up process seamless. It was so simple to get our pictures.

We can't wait for the next opportunity to work with him!

Side note: If you follow the Sascha Reinking Instagram account, he is just as kind in person as he is on social media. Also, the pictures I've uploaded are his.

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 17
    Sascha Reinking Photography 18
    Sascha Reinking Photography 19
    Sascha Reinking Photography 20
  • Paula

Paula Canney · Married on 11/30/2018

Thank you for absolutely everything!

Above and beyond is the only way to describe this wonderful man! A creative genius with a camera, thank you so much for the most sensation photographs of our secret elopement. I have to say it was magical to spend time with you, without you and your wife I don't think our wedding would have been as amazing as it was. From the moment we googled "how to get married in NYC" Jackie & Sascha were already making things incredibly straight forward and easy. That afternoon we had booked Sascha and it was incredibly easy. A courteous and gentle, kind and caring man who really will make your big day super special. Communication was very straight forward with Sascha and we really appreciated that. Our wedding was a secret so nobody knew about it, Sascha and his wonderful wife Jackie really made us feel like we had family with us. I became a little nervous which lead to a lot of indecisiveness the day before our wedding and Sascha was so kind and really supported us to make the best decisions. The moment we met him we was just such a kind man, and you should see our wedding pictures!! I sent an idea list of photo opportunities we might like and without realising Sascha covered every single thing on that list! I can't thank him enough. Sascha carried our bags, kept our belongings safe, had a bag full of everything a bride will need and even helped my now husband with his buttonhole. If that isn't caring I just don't know!! Thank you for taking us across NYC and providing us with the most sensational wedding pictures he even waited in the line in Magnolia Bakery whilst we chose so we didn't eat into our time!. Thank you for keeping me calm because I was a nervous wreck, and most of all thank you for being yourself. If you are thinking of booking this amazing AWARD WINNING photographer, STOP THINKING AND JUST DO IT!! You will not regret it. Such a gentleman and while your at it book his gorgeous wife too because they are worth every single penny! It felt like having family there xx

Sent on 12/24/2018

Derek Beale · Married on 11/29/2018

New York elopement

My wife and I travelled to New York to get married in November. Prior to our trip we had made contact with Sascha in relation to our photo's.. Sascha couldn't have been any more helpful. Every part of his service is personal and he really helps people decide where to go and what to do. Not only does Sascha have an amazing knowledge of the area he also has amazing skills and captured amazing shits throughout our time together.

Overall I really couldn't recommend Sascha highly enough, if you are planning on getting a photographer in the new york area then Sascha is your man.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 21
    Sascha Reinking Photography 22
    Sascha Reinking Photography 23
    Sascha Reinking Photography 24

Ann-Catrin Kirchgeßner · Married on 11/28/2018

Perfect all-round service with heart

Sascha made the wedding day perfect and captured the mood perfectly on his pictures. We had so much fun and we just felt comfortable all the time. If you want great pictures and a great day - choose Sascha.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sierra Smigelskiy · Married on 11/13/2018

Picture Perfect

Sascha makes the magic happen. We'd never met before but it felt as though we'd known each other for a long time. His eye for the landscape's hidden possibilities made the shoot unforgettably fun - and this is outside in the mid-November chill! You won't go wrong with this photographer (and his amazing officiant wife Jackie).

Sent on 12/09/2018

Sam Macaluso · Married on 11/02/2018

AMAZING experience

Sascha provided an excellent service on our wedding day. My wife and I were not super familiar with the New York City area and Sascha provided us with great backdrops for our photos. He was super helpful throughout the whole process. My wife was unfortunately sick the day of our wedding and Sascha made sure she was comfortable during the shoot and he still made sure we came out with amazing photos of our day. We HIGHLY recommend working with Sascha.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Nikki Hermens · Married on 10/31/2018

Exceeded all expectations!

Not only is Sascha an amazing photographer, he is a wonderful person and we couldn’t have been happier to have him be an important part of our special day. He made everything very easy, especially all the planning as we came over from Australia. Sascha had our photos done for us so quickly and they were breathtaking.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Stuartnash@hotmail.co.uk · Married on 10/29/2018

Superb from start to finish!

Sascha was just superb from our first enquiry to sending us our images this week. The quality of his work is also superb. He is a true expert in what he does. What an eye! We would recommend him to anyone for this very special occasion in life.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kim and Jean · Married on 10/25/2018

Wedding elopement photographer

Sascha was an amazing photographer and witness to our amazing October elopement in NYC! I could not be happier and would recommend him or any job you needed! Extremely friendly, caring and couldn’t have made us feel more comfortable and the photos were more than I could of every asked for!!!!! Thank you for making the best day so memorable !

Sent on 11/13/2018

Raphaela · Married on 10/19/2018

Der schönste Tag in unserem Leben - dank Team Reinking

Auf der Suche nach Möglichkeiten zur Hochzeit in New York, stieß ich sehr schnell auf Team Reinking. Da wir uns relativ spontan entschieden hatten, rechnete ich nicht mehr damit, noch in diesem Jahr einen freien Termin zu bekommen. ABER: Sascha und Jackie zeigten sich absolut flexibel. Selbst als wir aufgrund von Problemen bei der Urlaubsplanung noch mal umdisponieren mussten. Die Vorbereitung war absolut professionell und sehr individuell. Genau so wie der Tag der Hochzeit selbst. Jackie und Sascha gingen komplett auf uns ein und bereiteten uns so einen unvergesslichen Tag. Ich hatte vor der Hochzeit meine Bedenken, ob eine Hochzeit ganz allein in New York, fern ab von einer großen Gästeschar das richtige ist. Heute kann ich sagen: Absolut! Und das auch Dank Sascha und Jackie.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Aimee Lawrence · Married on 10/18/2018

Simply Amazing!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, we could not recommend Sascha any higher. He was integral in making our day extra special. Sascha took his time with us to make sure he captured the best moments and his photos did not disappoint. Everybody who has viewed the photo collection has been blown away by Sascha’s work.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 25
    Sascha Reinking Photography 26
    Sascha Reinking Photography 27
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/18/2018

Better then I ever could’ve imagined

Sascha made our day so easy and enjoyable. He was so patient and helpful through not only the photo shoot, but through the whole process. He has the most incredible eye and captured our very real love in every photo. Everyone I’ve shared the photos with have been blown away by not only the quality but also by the capturing of the landscape and scenery. They’re amazed by how editorial we look. He really gave us the most amazing wedding memories. Book him! You’ll be so happy that you did.

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 33
    Sascha Reinking Photography 34

Autumn Smith · Married on 10/17/2018

Beautiful Photos from an Experienced/ Awesome Professional

Sascha was a joy to work with. My husband and I eloped (just the two of us) and Sascha made things so easy for us the day of as well as long before. He was very communicative/responsive and even went out of his way to make recommendations to us about restaurants, florists, ect. in advance of our wedding day. We didn't have a lot of places in mind for photos, but he picked great locations, which really took the pressure off of us. He made it such a fun and also very easy day that we could sit back and enjoy while walking around Manhattan. The photos were sent to us in an extremely reasonable amount of time after our wedding day and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Laura

Laura Myers · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing photographer, perfect day.

We can not thank Sascha enough for our amazing Wedding photos and a lifetime of memories we have. From the first contact, through to our wedding day everything went smoothly, every detail was explained and every question was answered. Sascha is such a lovely guy who made us both feel at ease immediately. One of our concerns was not being able to act or pose enough in the photos but Sascha knew exactly how to capture the perfect image and we felt so comfortable following his lead and directions. He was constantly helping me with my dress, laying it out for the photos and making sure I didn’t trip or fall when we were climbing around central park!!
    Sascha sent us a sneak preview roughly 3 weeks after our Wedding and the full Gallery was available to us the following day. ! Our photos are stunning as we have had so many compliments from friends/family and anyone we have shown them to! The only problem we have, is choosing which ones to have framed!

We honestly, from the bottom of our hearts, could not recommend Sascha (or Jackie – his wife/our Officiant) highly enough. We have some many photos taken at so many locations, which was exactly what we wanted from our day – to capture us in as many New York locations as possible. Amazing photographer, perfect day.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Annabel

Annabel · Married on 10/12/2018

In LOVEEE with my album!

Thank you so much Sascha for being able to capture the essence of our wedding ceremony. The pictures and quality came out absolutely gorgeous and I fell in love with our moment all over again. Sascha is definitely someone I would recommend, not only did he guide us with our poses but he was warm and kind at first greet! I appreciate you taking your time with us, thank you!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 35
    Sascha Reinking Photography 36
    Sascha Reinking Photography 37
    Sascha Reinking Photography 38

Anita Markus · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect photos and great fun with Sascha

Great support and perfect service, quality of photos is stunning . He was able to truely catch the moment

Sent on 11/05/2018

Nils & Nicole · Married on 10/03/2018

Unlimited recommendation!

Since we are from Germany, it would have been quite a task to find everything needed (make up, flowers, beautiful spots...) ourselfes. So we decided to go with Sascha and his recommendations. Of course we have been sceptical at times - but Sascha did not disappoint at any point. He has been responsive, answered questions, made suggestions - and when we met, he turned out to be as professional, pleasant, prepared and spontaneous as could be wished for. He knows exactly what he is doing and will play a big part making this a very special and unforgettable day for you.
    After some time (faster than announced) we recieved our pictures and are still very happy.
    We would book him again at any time.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Mrs Frost · Married on 10/01/2018

"Einzigartig", Amazing & Wonderful - fantastic wedding photographer!

My husband Stephen and I got married in New York in October 2018 and had a fantastic photo session with Sascha. We chose "The Chrysler Collection" which was a 3 hour session (including 225 photos in an online gallery) and it was just right for us. We chose to start at Central Park (where we got married by Sascha's wonderful wife Jackie), went to Top of the Rock and finished at Grand Central Station - perfect route, amazing back drops and photo opportunities.
    Sascha is a lovely guy - very caring, has a great sense of humour but is really professional and superb at his job. Nothing was too much trouble, he knew exactly how and where to position us for each photo shot to get a perfect photo but equally gave Stephen and me the freedom to be completely natural, have a laugh and enjoy the photos as much as possible as a newly married couple. We can only recommend Sascha if you are looking for someone who is very creative and professional, knows New York City like his own living room and you can feel 100% comfortable with to truly enjoy the photo shoot.

Sascha, we would like to thank you so much for your great work, the fun we had with you during our most special and perfect day and we will always be thinking of you when looking at our wonderful photos which have now found there home in picture frames and albums all round the house! Thank you!

All the best,
    Svenja & Stephen xx

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Harris · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience

If you are looking for quality photos, I highly recommend using Sascha Reinking. Photos came back very quickly and were better than I imagined. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 39
    Sascha Reinking Photography 40
    Sascha Reinking Photography 41

Jasmin · Married on 09/28/2018

Sascha helped to complete my magical day!

Trying to find a photographer for your wedding day is a very long process. You need someone you can trust, who makes you feel at ease, and someone who has the skills to capture those perfect moments.
    Sascha met all of these expectations and so much more! Communicating with him was like talking to a long time friend. He was very professional, prompt, and friendly with his responses to my millions of questions. He even helped me with a list of possible restaurants to find vegan food in NYC. He went above and beyond his photographer responsibilities.
    Sascha knew all of the most beautifully scenic areas of Central Park. He made us feel at ease as we walked throughout the park, talking about our favorite TV shows and hobbies. He even gave us fun facts about movies that had been filmed in the area.
    I knew the photos would be amazing after looking through his portfolio, but WOW! When we received our photos, our jaws hit the ground. He captured every single magical moment of our day! The framing, lighting, angles and colors are so dreamy. I don't have enough words to describe my joy with the results.
    All I can say is if you want some beautiful wedding photos, Sascha Reinking is the photographer you need.
    Thank you Sascha for capturing a day I will cherish for the rest of my life =)

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 51
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 09/25/2018

Amazing pictures

We can’t say enough about how happy we are that we chose Jackie and Sascha for our elopement in September. Our pictures came out absolutely breathtaking. Sascha was easy going, made the day go by quickly and easily, and was in communication with us through every step of the process. We actually had to change the day of our elopement due to bad weather and Sascha was so flexible and made a difficult situation much easier. If I had to do this all over again I would book Sascha again in a heartbeat! I can’t recommend him and Jackie enough!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Sascha Reinking Photography 52
    Sascha Reinking Photography 53
    Sascha Reinking Photography 54
    Sascha Reinking Photography 55
    Sascha Reinking Photography 56
    Sascha Reinking Photography 57

Hw Hw · Married on 09/24/2018

Couldn't have asked for more!

Our experience with Sascha was perfect. The photos were amazing and he made us feel as ease.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stacey Clyde · Married on 09/20/2018

Professional and amazing!

Sascha perfectly captured all of our precious moments of our big day in NYC. His professionalism and friendliness had me at ease from the second we met. I could not recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 10/20/2018