44 Reviews for SAS Studio & Salon

Hair Extensions (2)
Haircuts (2)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)

Cindy and Stephanie did hair and makeup for both myself and my bridal party. Both are extremely talented and made everyone feel absolutely gorgeous! They showed up on time and finished ahead of schedule. In fact, they were able to squeeze in a last minute makeup addition and still finished early. Both hair and makeup lasted the entire night. It even held up during our ceremony which was outside and about 83 degrees! I highly recommend them for all your hair and makeup needs!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Krystal was the main stylist for my wedding on 4/21/18 and she did amazing!! They showed up on time and actually finished over an hour early. As each bridesmaid had different hair, they worked with everyone individually to make their vision come to life. My bridal hair was perfection. It was not the easiest style, but Krystal did it perfect and it stayed the entire night. I had so many compliments on the style.
I also went to Cindy for my engagement picture make up. They're closed on Sundays, but she came in on her day off to work with me. The make up was flawless and she was great! Pictures turned out amazing because of her makeup application.
Lastly, I have went to Stephanie before my wedding to do an ombre look for my hair. She took my brassy, grown out hair and turned it into beautifully ash blonde ombre, which looked amazing for my wedding style.
Would highly recommend this salon all around!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Cindy, Stephanie & Natasha did the hair & make up for me and bridal party. They are truly artists and did such an amazing job! All the hair styles and make up was perfectly done without making anyone look like they were wearing too much make up. They listened to everyones requests and made everyone look and feel beautiful! Thank you for working your magic.

Profile Picture Alana, 4/21/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Stephanie and her team at SAS did a FANTASTIC job with hair and makeup for my wedding day. They were very sweet, responsive and accommodating. They were timely and helped ensure that all the bridesmaids were on time for our wedding photos. Despite a few last minute additions to hair/make-up, Stephanie and her team kept everything moving and were an absolutely pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend them for wedding services as well as hair/makeup services for other events. THANK YOU, SAS!

Profile Picture User7286789, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Seriously the best, arrived promptly with 2 MUA, 2 Hair Stylists for our party of 12!! Everyone was happy (and I've been to several weddings where the bridal party has to adjust or re-do their hair or makeup) and I couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Marina, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Everything about my experience with SAS salon for my wedding was amazing. Stephanie and her team did an outstanding job. I started with a hair and makeup trial early April. I didn't love the first hair style I chose, so Stephanie did another trial and made sure it was just right. They checked in with us about a month before the wedding with a set schedule of times of hair and makeup for each girl. Of course, some of my bridal party had changed their minds and wanted lashes last minute, and we even added 2 extras for hair and makeup. They were 100% accommodating to all the changes and took them in stride. On the day of, they traveled 45 mins to my venue to do hair and makeup on site. We had such a fun morning getting ready with them. Stephanie and her team are fun and outgoing but professional at the same time. I highly recommend SAS!!

Profile Picture jenna, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I wouldn't trust anybody else with my hair/makeup! We booked SAS for my sister's wedding in 2014 and didn't hesitate to book them again for my October 16, 2016 wedding. Cindy & Stephanie are absolute pros and they know what will make you look your best. I particularly hate feeling like I have too much make-up on - I wanted a natural look, and Cindy & Stephanie made sure my makeup was gorgeous AND natural. I also love their attention to detail and perfectionism - if they aren't 100% happy with your hair and makeup, they will tweak it until it's perfect. They even sent us a long email before the wedding with the full hair/make-up schedule, and some really good pre-wedding beauty tips and advice. The whole team is awesome and we had such a fun time with them getting ready the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Stephanie and Cindy were absolutely wonderful and their prices were very affordable! They made the day so easy by coming to our wedding venue in Upperville to do our hair and makeup rather than having to travel out to Middleburg or Leesburg. All of the bridal party got to relax and be pampered all day in the comfort of our room. They even finished early so we had extra time to relax before the photographer came to do the before ceremony pictures.

When I went for my hair trial appointment, I had no idea how I wanted to do my hair. I showed Stephanie a few pictures of my dress and she came up with a perfect hairstyle for my naturally curly hair.

I was very pleased with the work that both ladies did for everyone in my bridal party and would highly reccomend their services!

Profile Picture Clare, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Yes! Go to them for all of your beauty needs! They not only fixed my disastrous hair (I had a rainbow of browns due to different colors of box dye), but they made my wedding party and myself beautiful for my wedding. They are upbeat, personable, honest, and hardworking. I am not someone who normally wear s any eye makeup, and when I did it was always the wrong colors. Stephanie helped guide me to the correct color palette and eye make up for my face and eye shape. Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture User7058445, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and Stephanie did an amazing job with hair and makeup for our wedding. Their prices are so reasonable and it was actually cheaper for me to have them travel to our hotel in Ashburn than to use a salon local to Leesburg. I also loved that they do not charge you extra just for being the bride. Hair and makeup is not really my area of expertise and they were very helpful and gave me excellent recommendations. It was a big relief to be able to give them general direction as to the look for my bridesmaids and they were able to run with it. The trial was a similar experience and I knew going into day of exactly how I was going to look. At the trial, Stephanie even cut a little of my hair to make it work better with the hairstyle. They gave me a schedule for hair and makeup for the day of and they finished early which allowed so much time for pictures with our photographer and set a very calm, relaxed mood for the whole day. I have been following SaS on facebook and they do amazing things. I plan to cut my hair short soon and I may just drive out to Winchester to do it!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon

The team at SAS was EXACTLY what I needed for my wedding. Not only are their prices EXTREMELY reasonable, but they were on time, super professional, and did PERFECT work. My mother in law is NOT a makeup person, and they made her look beautiful but natural. They did one of my bridesmaids' hair half up, and when it didn't look great, redid it quickly and without batting an eye. I got SO many compliments on my hair and makeup, and they both held up ALL day, even through the rain and sweaty dancing! I would highly recommend these ladies for any bridal party!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon

SAS did hair/makeup for me and my 6 bridesmaids on my wedding day and they were absolutely WONDERFUL! After having to reschedule my trial, Stephanie and Cindy squeezed me in a month before my wedding and it was such an easy process. Cindy provided great recommendations for makeup and didn’t hesitate to try various options to make sure I was 100% confident about what I wanted. I usually have a hard time speaking up when I don’t like something but she made me feel so comfortable that we were able to really nail down the perfect look. When it came time for hair, Stephanie only needed to hear my vision in about 2 sentences and then she was off – it took all of 15 minutes for her to match my exact vision and I couldn’t have been more thrilled. Come wedding day, the entire team arrived on time and they were ready to go soon after. They did everyone’s hair + makeup quickly and were so fun to be around! They were all very friendly and their work was absolutely STUNNING. Stephanie didn’t like how my hair turned out the first time so she took it out and started over until it was perfect. Again, I have a hard time speaking up so the fact that she took the initiative and redid it even when we were crunched for time was fantastic. Cindy only needed to look at my trial picture once to be able to recreate the look – and it was even better on my wedding day! All of my girls were beyond thrilled with SAS’s services and the hair/makeup for ALL of us stayed put for 12+ hours, leaving us feeling beautiful all night. I couldn’t have been happier with my choice for a hair/makeup team and the price is extremely reasonable. I spent weeks searching for a great team that I could actually afford AND who was willing to travel on-site - SAS was the perfect fit. If you are looking for an energetic team who provides exceptional service for an affordable budget – SAS is it! You certainly will not be disappointed – they have a true talent for what they do!

Profile Picture Joseph and Jul, 4/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon

I got married on New Years Eve and SAS did my hair and make up and my bridesmaids. These sisters are amazing. They are sweet and work very well together. We were rushing at the end and they were able to complete the job so well in the time we had through the hustle and bustle. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I got so many compliments on my wedding day on how beautiful I looked thanks to Cindy and Stephanie!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Cindy and Stephanie were beyond amazing! I had my trial with Stephanie a few months prior to my wedding and she didn't cut any corners- applied full make-up and we tried out the hair style I wanted. On the day-of they arrived on time to the hotel and were speedy (without rushing or cutting corners) and got everyone's hair and make-up done earlier than expected, which was awesome! The quality and price of their services is excellent and they are both extremely talented. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies did an absolutely amazing job. I knew the moment that I walked in for my trial that these girls would be the perfect fit for me and my girls. They were all so sweet and chill - easy to get all g with and just an overall comfortable environment.
The morning of the wedding they arrived to my venue early to set up and get things ready. I had myself, three brides maids, and three mother's that all needed hair done and these ladies were able to knock all those styles out, not only in an extremely timely manor, but everyone was beyond pleased with their styles. My ladies looked so gorgeous and I was so excited. My hair and make up was on point! I really can't get over how flawless it was. It was exactly how I always envisioned it and it was an amazing feeling to see it all come together. I really cannot recommend these girls enough! Thanks guys!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Cindy and Stephanie from SAS. I had a great trial with them and had my wedding on 7/4/15. Cindy was extremely responsive and helpful with the scheduling and answering my questions. They were the only salon open in the Winchester, VA - Hagerstown, MD area on that day, so while I didn't have many options, I still would choose them again and again. Stephanie and one other woman (sorry can’t remember your name) did the hair for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. Stephanie did my makeup as well. I'm not one to get overly dressed up, but Stephanie did a great job making my hear look flawless and my makeup look natural. I was so impressed with them. We had such a nice time relaxing in the spacious salon and truly enjoyed ourselves. In fact, we were ahead of schedule. My hair lasted for the entire night and everyone commented about how beautiful it was. I felt very comfortable in my hair and make up and never felt like it moved an inch the whole night! I truly felt beautiful and so did my bridal party due to the care they took to make us look perfect. You can tell when someone loves their job, and Stephanie has an amazing talent for up dos! She is also great at makeup, and Cindy is as well! I would highly recommend them to any and everyone. The prices were reasonable, and more than worth it, if you want to look flawless on your day, and I didn't think I could clean up that well :) Absolutely worth it!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The ladies at SaS are great! My mother, bridesmaids, and flower girl had a great time and loved our hair and makeup! Thank you ladies and keep up the great work!!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I had a great experience with SAS during my wedding weekend. SAS is very affordable and does great work on hair and makeup. On the day of the wedding, Krystal and Brandy arrived right on time and worked so quickly that we finished hair/makeup an hour earlier than expected. They are incredibly sweet and were fun to spend the morning of my wedding with. Most importantly, I felt that they were very responsive to my feedback after the hair and makeup trial and on the day of, leaving me with styling that was just what I wanted. The other girls were very happy with their hair as well! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews

These girls are amazing. Always friendly and go above and beyond. Love them ❤️

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired SAS for my May 2015 wedding to do hair/makeup for my bridesmaids and myself. Cindy and Stephanie came to the hotel, which was awesome, and did an amazing job! They built in plenty of time so they could give 100 percent to each person, and I never felt rushed or that we would run out of time. One of my bridesmaids changed her mind about her updo and Stephanie redid her hair for her without a problem. They also built in time for touchups at the end, which was great. I would definitely recommend SAS to any bride looking for quality and reasonable hair and makeup!

Profile Picture User4085523, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

SAS did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding in additon to 8 other ladies ranging in age from 11 to 70+. I had exactly the look I wanted and the others looked wonderful they had a range of styles from simple to fancy updos. They were also very flexible, accomodating changes including one addition the day of. the salon is very cute and located in downtown Winchester. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3773375, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We were SO lucky to find Cindy and Stephanie at SAS Studio and Salon. Getting married in a place where I didn’t live (we are from DC but got married in WV), I knew one of the challenges was going to be finding someone to do my hair and makeup that I could really trust. With all the insecurities that surround your wedding day, I knew I didn’t want to have to worry about how I looked. I randomly found SAS by googling around, and as soon as I found the website, I was excited to talk to them. They had a young, cool vibe, and their before and afters on the website totally sold me on their skill. I met with them for a trial a couple months before the wedding, and loved how attentive they were to my concerns (I didn’t want to look too made up or not like myself, I couldn’t guarantee that all my girls were going to do their hair/make up). They were flexible and offered really fantastic pricing. They also had an affordable travel rate that meant at the end of the day, if only I got my hair and makeup done, it would still be affordable for me. Needless to say, half my girls confirmed getting their hair and makeup done the first time they looked at the website. On the day of, they were awesome - so calm and fun. They fit in perfectly with our group. And when the bridesmaids who hadn’t confirmed initially saw the work Cindy and Stephanie were doing, they loved it and decided that they too wanted to have their hair and make up done. They were awesome - I can’t say enough great things, and I would recommend them for any wedding party!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie and Cindy are FANTASTIC! They were so great to work with and very patient. We had a very large party that needed both makeup and hair. As soon as they arrived they got right to work. We had a Catholic ceremony so we had to start really early which did not phase the SAS team. They brought help to ensure we met our schedule and they were all fantastic to work with.

I loved the SAS team so much that I changed my regular salon for cuts and color and drive an hour and a half to get my hair colored by Stephanie now!

I would recommend SAS to any bride out there!

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired SAS to do hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and it was a great decision! Cindy, Stephanie and Krystal were awesome and did such a good job on everyone. The prices were very reasonable and it was a completely hassle-free experience. They traveled to our hotel on the wedding day for a small travel fee and we were able to get everything done in the hotel room, which was very nice. I would absolutely recommend these girls to any bride!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/21/14, 3 Reviews