SaS Makeup Reviews

6 Reviews for SaS Makeup

1 User photo

SaS Makeup 1

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2017

Stacey is awesome! I'm not that comfortable in lot's of makeup and she listened to my concerns and was really knowledgeable. She made the whole process fun and easy. My schedule was tight coming from work and then having to get to the wedding and she was very accommodating. My makeup came out great and I got lot's of compliments! Can't wait to use her again!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Stacey was fabulous to work with! I have had my makeup done professionally for other weddings and have always felt overdone and uncomfortable. Stacey understood my concerns and did an INCREDIBLE job, I’ve never felt more beautiful! If the occasion called for it in the future, I wouldn’t hesitate to call Stacey again! Professional, responsive, affordable, and incredibly talented! Thank you Stacey!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    SaS Makeup 2

Lisa · Married on 08/15/2015

Stacey was courteous, on time, and helped me look great on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Diana · Married on 12/13/2014

Stacey is awesome! She is friendly, knowageable, talented, and professional. I received so many compliments on my makeup.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Alana · Married on 01/28/2012

SaS made me look and feel so pretty on my wedding day! Stacy was professional and very detail oriented, providing me with various style and product options during my one on one consultation that cemented the look she customized for me on my wedding day. Wedding day makeup costs were $75 for the bride & $65 per bridesmaid. I collaborated with her since then for special occasion makeup - very accommodating and reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Heather · Married on 09/02/2011

Stacey is creative and professional!!

Sent on 07/07/2017