Saratoga National Golf Club Reviews

74 | Saratoga Springs, NY

74 Reviews for Saratoga National Golf Club

Martha · Married on 06/16/2013

Saratoga National was beautiful and the staff are incredible!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Margaret · Married on 04/21/2013

I just had my wedding reception here this past Sunday, and I am so so happy that we chose SNGC!! All of my guests had an amazing time. The food is fantastic, the service is impeccable, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. I would not have had my wedding reception anywhere else!

A huge thank you to attendants Danielle and Kristi, who went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly!

I highly recommend this venue if you want a perfect reception!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Glynnis · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with Saratoga National! The venue was gorgeous and was beautifully decorated. The staff was extremely responsive and professional, taking care of things I wouldn't even have thought of! The food was phenomenal, and prices were reasonable! They were truly the best!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2013

Our wedding at Saratoga National Golf Club was amazing!! Everyone went out of their way to make our day all that it was. The staff was so easy to work with, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and our guests can't stop saying enough great things!

Sent on 04/15/2013

What can I say about Traci and the amazing team at Saratoga National? They are beyond the best! Any single thing you could think of, they already thought of it. I was so calm the day of my wedding because I knew they had every single thing taken care of. Food was amazing, the room was gorgeous, the staff was awesome, I feel like a princess being looked after all night! By far the best service I will probably ever get in my life, and they made our day so easy by handling everything. Five stars all the way!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Samantha · Married on 01/05/2013

Traci, Danielle, and the rest of the staff at the National were all so professional and accommodating. They went over every single detail with us so we were extremely comfortable trusting them with our big day! From our first visit to the day of the wedding, everything was taken care of and we had nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a venue with impeccable customer service, gorgeous grounds/building, and delicious food, the National is for you!!! If I could give them an extra star, I would!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Amy · Married on 12/30/2012

All I can say is WOW!!! Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed it could be!! Traci, Danielle and the whole wedding team at Saratoga National is top notch! From the moment I started the planning process with Traci to when I arrived on my wedding day they made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. They eased every concern explained every detail and took care of last minute of logistics. This place thinks of every last detail and leaves nothing to chance! I received so many compliments on the food, service and the overall experience! If you want a perfect worry free day you want Saratoga national!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Joanna · Married on 11/16/2012

Absolutely the best service you could ask for - from start to finish. My husband and I run retail stores, and can appreciate attention to detail, professionalism, and overall execution. Saratoga National's staff was incredibly reliable and had everything under control from the beginning. They made everything easy - to the point where I wondered, "what is all this last minute stress brides warn you about?" What meant the most was the fact that my parents (who paid for our wedding) were relaxed. My mom was so impressed, and she is a tough egg to crack! Her and my father even made a special trip up to SGNC after all was said and done to thank the team in person and give a little extra to the staff.

I can't say enough about how they exceeded my expectations. It made me want to do my wedding day all over again just so I could experience it again. Thank you SNGC....!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2012

Saratoga National was fantastic to work with and really helped make the entire process and wedding day comfortable, relaxing and perfect. They went above and beyond to make sure the day was exactly what we wanted. Everyone we worked with was responsive and helpful throughout the process, making sure we were confident that our day would be perfect. All of our guests thought the venue was incredible and that everything from the food to the drinks was well thought out. On the day of the event, our team was so helpful in making sure we got where we needed to be, but also enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Saratoga National made our day THE most fabulous day ever. It was so nice to have had our wedding there, we left everything in their capable hands and we weren't disappointed. From the friendly staff, Traci (who rocks!!), Shannon ( event Queen) and Kristy (angel) to the amazingly endless food it was a pefectly catered and organized event. Every one in attendance had something amazing to say about Saratoga National and the staff working that night. If you are looking for a venue with a great location, great food with great staff then Saratoga National is the perfect venue.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2012

What can I say... we are STILL hearing from our guests what a wonderful, amazing job Saratoga National did with our wedding! The staff is phenomenal! Traci was a doll to work with, she kept a folder filled with all of my emails/questions/concerns and the day turned out perfect! The wait staff was always there when we needed something and not just for the Bride and Groom! The food was phenomenal. We had so many compliments on the food, the scenery, it was just everything we could have hoped for and more! I, as the bride, even had my own 'crew' on hand to hold my train, champagne, lip gloss, etc. I felt like royalty, and so did my husband. The grounds are stunning, we can't wait to come back and play a round on our anniversary. Saratoga National made our wedding dreams come true! :-)

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jeffrey · Married on 05/25/2012

We cannot say enough about how amazing it was to have our wedding at Saratoga National. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with and very attentive to our needs. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch and many of our guests commented on how amazing the wedding was. It was so nice to rely on the banquet manager and bridal attendants to make the place look incredible and make sure everyone was where they needed to be.

Everything from the the picturesque location to the food was just spectacular. If you want a stress free wedding day where you can simply enjoy the day, we would absolutely recommend Saratoga National.

Sent on 05/26/2012

Saratoga National Golf Club is a beautiful venue and their team of event planners are wonderful to work with. My husband and I were recently married there and had an amazing experience with Kristy in particular. She was our day-of event manager and WOW! I cannot say enough about her calm, poised, gracious and professional demeanor, not to mention her outstanding organizational skills. The whole event went perfectly and every possible hiccup was discussed in advance so that we could make a decision about how to handle it. The event itself was flawlessly executed and several guests commented to us afterwards about how helpful Kristy had been in resolving their issues -- which we never even heard about!!

The venue itself is also beautiful and accessible. The grounds are beautiful as is the reception room itself. We considered other venues, but chose SNGC because it offers full-service catering and all the furniture so no need to coordinate with additional vendors. It was the perfect choice for us.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Laura · Married on 11/11/2011

Amazing! The staff was beyond helpful and attentive! The ballroom was spectacular! Food was delicious, they were very accommodating to specific requests such as vegan and gluten free dishes. The staff was ablt to keep track of the bridal party belongings during the chaos of the night. They even packed us a care package the end of the night to bring with us to the hotel! It was the perfect venue!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Natalia · Married on 10/15/2011

I can't say enough about how amazing the staff at SNGC was throughout our wedding planning process. Angelo Mazzone knows how to run an incredible business - you cannot go wrong with his expertise!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Carrie · Married on 06/02/2007

Everything you would ever want! The best people to work with, the best food and the best service! They are pros and every detail was executed perfectly! I loved them!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Tj · Married on 05/27/2016

Saratoga National Golf Club was phenomenal in every and and all aspects. Without question, Saratoga National (in conjunction with Mazzone Hospitality) is extraordinarily impressive upon first glance. As an avid golfer, I was already familiar with the high standards set by the club.

We were beyond excited to learn of an opening the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Wisely, as most/all Mazzone locations do, there was a Friday discount. First Traci, and then Andrea, were magnificent wedding coordinators. Andrea has a delightful personality which we found to be relaxing, soothing, and easy to work with.

The building and grounds are absolutely out-of-this-world gorgeous. The rustic (stone) clubhouse and top-notch golf course provided endless opportunities for pictures. The pictures ( taken by photographer: J Foley) turned out so good for us, they are currently hanging behind the front desk of the wedding and events secretary!

Their extreme organization and high-level of experience lends toward a feeling of true professionalism. Andrea was quick to respond and was easy to reach when coordinating with us and our multiple vendors.

The food tasting itself was a treat as over 200 different food options (from appetizers to desserts) were presented. This greatly helped us pick everything from our main entrees; to our butler-passed hors d'oeuvres; to our special kind of custom-made cake.
    Thankfully, it did not rain a drop, but even if it did there is ample room upstairs in the main ballroom and the "Howard Room". We also enjoyed the balcony as it provided an opportunity for an escape to fresh May air. The food was near perfect, and I continually hear how the strip steak was the best meal served at a wedding. The cake: A+!

The staff is there to help make sure your day can be as special as possible. I could not imagine a more well-run operation and we are forever grateful to have booked with such a classy establishment as the Saratoga National Golf Club!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Absolutely the best night of our life and made possible because of Saratoga National and their staff. Duncan, Tracy, Tatiana were just all amazing. The service and food was the best we have ever experienced at at a wedding. Our guests felt the same way and expressing one of the best times they have ever had. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2012

I dealt with Traci, Danielle and Kristi at this venue. I am almost at a loss for words for how wonderful they all are. Traci was the event planner, Danielle the event coordinater, and Kristi the bridal attendant for the day. Traci was great throughout the whole planning process. Had great ideas and made sure everything was going smoothly. Then Danielle was in charge of the reherseal and the day. From the moment I stept foot out of the bus to the venue on my wedding day, I did not have to worry about a thing! Kristi was there to meet me and from then on out took care of EVERYTHING! She was even the only one who could fix the corset in my dress. Danielle made sure everything was how I wanted it and made sure it was all done without putting any stress on me at all! I wasnt thrilled with the bridal boquets when I first saw them, and when Kristi found out, she quickly asked me if there was something she could do, and then actually fixed them (which really should have been the florists problem, not hers). All such nice women and are really great at what they do. One of my guests was an event coordinater somewhere else and even she commented on how amazing this team was! I did not worry about a single thing with these women around and they were a huge reason why my wedding was really the best day! you cant got wrong with them, and this venue is worth every penny!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

From the time we first pulled up at Saratoga National, we knew that we were where we would be married. Tracy was wonderful to work with and helped us along the way. We shared concerns and ideas and she gave us great feedback from all of her experiences. We still have out of town guests commenting about the venue and food. We are so glad we chose Saratoga National.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Teresa · Married on 08/13/2011

I cannot express enough how much I loved this venue! The staff took care of everything... from greeting us with champagne and taking our bags to our own separate bridal suite room, to packing up our gifts and some extra goodies and bringing them downstairs for us! The food was fantastic, the room was large, and we had our own attendant bringing us drinks or whatever else we needed all night. No one can beat the service we received!

Sent on 02/06/2012

I loved every minute of my experiences with Saratoga National! Their events coordinator made planning from a distance easy and every step along the way special! Guests had a great time, and they still talk about how beautiful the place was!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Meghan · Married on 05/24/2014

4.2

Saratoga National is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful venues in the area. They have great food, beautiful grounds, and lots of different packages. We did have a bit of an issue with tables getting mixed up at our wedding, but when we complained after the wedding they immediately made it up to us. It's nice to know that SNGC makes good on their promise of quality service. You'll enjoy speaking to and planning your day with Traci Montanino. She's very sweet and has so much experience!

Sent on 08/20/2014

3.6
      3.5

Beautiful place but they lose present s

Sent on 09/10/2013