Sarah's Wedding Coordination Reviews

Sarah's Wedding Coordination 4
Sarah's Wedding Coordination 5
Sarah's Wedding Coordination 6

Ellen · Married on 05/27/2018

Sarah was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to accommodate for our needs and make our day special. For example, our officiant wasn't a professional and had some anxiety about officiating but Sarah volunteered to discuss officiating with him and make sure he felt comfortable.
    She's also incredibly well organized, keeps you organized, and coordinates well with other vendors while still allowing for you to make the planning decisions. I certainly did not anticipate such thoroughness when opting for day of coordination service but found her help invaluable during the year prior to and on the day of our wedding. Sarah is clearly motivated by her passion for helping couples and pure intentions like hers are exceptionally rare to find. Her service is incredibly affordable and yet she was so much more on point and responsive than any of our very costly vendors. Investing in a wedding coordinator will make your day so much easier, and I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sarah's Wedding Coordination's reply:

I am incredibly honored by your kind words. It was a joy to work with you and Rob!

Corinna · Married on 05/06/2018

At some point during our wedding (in early May, 2018), one of my friends said to me: "I don't know who that woman is or what her role is supposed to be, but she is doing an AMAZING job." Sarah and her assistant were like air -- as a bride I didn't notice during the event what exactly they did, as the whole wedding day ran almost perfectly smoothly; but I knew that the wedding only ran so smoothly BECAUSE of their work. In the months before the wedding, Sarah met with me 4 times to go over the details; she was so responsible that she persistently followed up with me to reschedule one of our meetings after I accidentally missed it. I'm normally a worry-er, but I felt totally at ease on my wedding day thanks to Sarah!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sarah's Wedding Coordination's reply:

I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of you day!

Bianca · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah was very professional and was very helpful in how she explained everything about the process day or and other things. I really enjoyed how much she cared about my day. It was almost as important for her as it was for me. She is great at reminders and checkin up on my lists and how I was doing. She helped set up the day of, made sure everything was laid out as it was supposed to be (and more) somethings had to be set up because the vendor didn't do so, and she captured some pictures I wanted when the photographer was busy - and they turned out great! I'm not sure how she was able to do all of this but she is wonder woman of wedding coordinating.

Sarah's Wedding Coordination 7
    Sarah's Wedding Coordination 8
    Sarah's Wedding Coordination 9
    Sarah's Wedding Coordination 10
    Sarah's Wedding Coordination 11
  • I

Ivana · Married on 07/01/2017

Sarah was one of my favorite people that I worked on my wedding with! I am so grateful to have had her as my day-of coordinator. I did all the planning myself (which was incredibly stressful even for someone who's excellent at planning, if I may say so myself) and originally had a couple close friends I was counting on for the day of. Well, tragedy struck and long story short, I was on my own and in need of a planner/coordinator STAT and Sarah saved my day! Sarah was flexible, creative, and very knowledgeable. She knew how to listen really well and asked all the right questions. We worked through many details smoothly and efficiently! On the Rehearsal and Wedding day, Sarah was punctual, professional, and effective. One of my biggest fears was people coming up to me or the groom on the wedding day asking questions about tie stains, table colors, or cake issues, and Sarah started the rehearsal by giving an overview that her role is to be that go to person which was incredibly comforting and an immediate weight off my back. On the day-of, Sarah knew how to assert herself and insert where appropriate without overdoing it, checked in on me and my husband and helped us whenever we had a need, and put out many little fires that I never heard anything about! I had no worries on my wedding day with Sarah there! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Sarah's Wedding Coordination 12

Sarah's Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and a joy to be a part of your day!

Janice · Married on 04/07/2017

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was an enjoyable and stress free day because of Sarah. She is not only professional and organized, but she is also a very genuine person. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help make sure our day went off without a hitch. Thank you Sarah!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Sarah's Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Cara · Married on 03/11/2017

Sarah was an invaluable resource during the planning process and wedding day! During our meetings, she helped me think of details that were extremely important, but that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. She also gave great advice of what she's seen done in the past. Not to mention that she bought my me & my mom Starbucks drinks every time!

The rehearsal was fast & to the point (as I think it should be). Sarah always came to me though and asked if I needed anything or thought we should run through another time. She was great at keeping the family & bridal party together & focused.

The day of the wedding, she was on top of everything! She helped move the timeline along, got people in the correct spots, etc. She is EXTREMELY prepared! I was super sick and barely had a voice the day of my wedding, but Sarah was there with her emergency kit and had endless cough drops. She also had needle & thread to sow up my bustle during dinner because it wouldn't stay up on the hooks.
    I also appreciated how Sarah even stayed a little over her set time because our timeline was a little behind schedule.

I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! BOOK HER NOW!!!

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2014

We got married this past September at Mission San Buenaventura and had our reception at the Four Seasons Santa Barbara. From the beginning, we knew we wanted to keep things fairly small (about 75 people) and relatively simple. In our planning, however, we soon discovered that there’s nothing really simple about putting together a wedding in Santa Barbara, while living and working full schedules 90 miles away in Santa Monica.

We are so grateful we found Sarah to help keep us organized and to coordinate our wedding weekend! Sarah was amazing to work with from the start. While my fiancé and I had a pretty clear understanding of what we wanted our wedding to be like, and who we wanted for venders, Sarah helped to keep us on track while planning and was extremely helpful, insightful, warm, and encouraging throughout the whole process. On our wedding day itself, Sarah worked behind the scenes to make sure everything we planned came together and ran smoothly. We were able to really enjoy the day in its entirety instead of worrying and stressing out about small details. I truly cannot imagine having a better a wedding, and we cannot say enough about Sarah’s part in all of it.

I highly recommend Sarah as wedding coordinator!

Audrey · Married on 05/30/2014

Sarah was very easy to work with. Very professional and reasonable for her services. I would highly recommend her.

Barbara · Married on 05/03/2014

We hired Sarah for our May 3rd, wedding at the St. Regis Monarch Beach. From day one she was very professional, and very organized, our wedding went off without a hitch! I would highly recommend her for your wedding day coordination. Thank you Sarah for such great work!!!

Karl · Married on 01/20/2014

We can’t say enough good things about Sarah. We had our wedding & reception in Fresno in December 2013 and a separate reception in Orange County in January 2014.

Sarah was the “undercover coordinator” at our wedding, helping advocate for us under the oversight of a difficult church-mandated wedding coordinator. She was extremely diplomatic in making sure our desires for that day were heard by the official coordinator and accomplished when we were both pretty frazzled.

At the separate reception a month later, Sarah pretty much orchestrated the event. She coordinated volunteers bringing food; setting up the gym with tables, chairs and décor; and arranged our emcee.

Samantha · Married on 01/05/2014

Sarah was SO amazing! At such a reasonable price, you get to work with a super friendly & helpful event planner. We hired her to coordinate the day of our wedding and EVERYTHING went perfect! I knew that she worked super hard behind the scenes & I was able to have one of the best days of my life! No regrets at all! She is definitely one amazing event planner & even meets with you a couple times before to discuss all details! 100% recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Sarah's Wedding Coordination's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor getting to work with you!

Sarah was so helpful coordinate my wedding. I didn't have to worry or think anything on the day of my wedding, all credit to Sarah and her team. She worked with all my other vendors on the day to coordinate the schedule of the wedding. Everything went so smooth from the start to the end. All my guests had a wonderful time. THANK YOU Sarah, you are the best!!!

margaret · Married on 10/26/2011

It was so nice to have Sarah take care of everything during the wedding. I hired her for same day coordinating and she really was amazing. No matter how much you plan there are always things that you forget. It totally not worth it to be stressed on that day. Please please please do yourself a favor and hire a coordinator even if it is just for the day. Also, she was very affordable!

Alex · Married on 08/21/2011

Working with Sarah was wonderful! I left our first meeting with a HUGE weight off my shoulders knowing that nothing was going to slip through the cracks. She helped me to think about everything methodically and calmly ahead of time, and the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a single thing because Sarah was on top of every detail. I don't want to imagine what a stress case I would have been without her there. She is a pro!

Desiree · Married on 04/11/2014

Sarah was extremely helpful, patient, and organized. She face my mother and me peace of mind during a hectic day. I highly recommend her services, and feel like a wedding coordinator is key to a smooth-running wedding (even a small one like ours).