Sarah's Floral Designs Reviews

Sarah's Floral Designs 5
Sarah's Floral Designs 6
Sarah's Floral Designs 7

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah did a SPECTACULAR job with the flowers for our 10-10-15 wedding at the Carlisle Ribbon Mill, in Carlisle, PA. Sarah created the bouquets for myself and my 2 bridesmaids, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other flower arrangements for the guest book table. Everything was gorgeous! Sarah was so easy to work with! From our first meeting with her we knew she was going to be amazing! She worked very well with our budget and helped us look at multiple options and designs. She had a large variety of vases and containers we could rent with our flowers and they fit perfectly with our designs! Sarah was very professional, friendly, caring, and funny too! We had a blast working with her! She always kept in contact with us while planning and during her delivery day of the event. Everything was PERFECT! We would HIGHLY Recommend Sarah’s Floral Designs for all of your floral needs!!!! We loved her!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Brianna · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah is the BEST!!! She recently did all of the flowers for my wedding on October 10th, and they turned out PERFECTLY! From the very beginning, Sarah was super organized and always wanted to make sure I got EXACTLY what I wanted. When I met with her at her charming home, I knew she was the perfect person to do our flowers. She is very talented and also found ways to make the flowers even more special (she recommended using fabric from my dress the wrap my bouquet, and knew my accent color was gold and found ways to incorporate that through antique gold perfume bottles). The quality of the flowers were also great! She did my bouquet, my maid of honor's as well as corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cocktail table pieces. Couldn't of asked for anything more, Sarah was so sweet, funny and I would recommend to anyone!! You will not be disappointed! She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kelsy · Married on 10/10/2015

When my fiance and I met Sarah we knew she would be handling our wedding flowers. I had absolutely no clue what I wanted for my flowers - I had about a dozen different ideas in my head and she helped to narrow them down.

Whether it be the centerpieces or my bouquets - she took my thoughts and ideas and helped me get to the end result. I left our first meeting thinking - wow that was easier than I thought it would be.

I wanted different centerpieces and had originally planned on going with vases filled with candles to potentially save money. Sarah was able to tell me this may potentially end up costing me more money - we nixed the candle idea and had all flowers which made our reception hall everything we could have ever wanted.

Sarah will listen to you and work within your budget and your ideas. She won't try to talk you out of a vision. After all it is your wedding - she wants you to have what you want.

Overall, if you want a stress free planning process. Hire Sarah for your flowers - she will do a flawless job and her work shows it. She is also one of the sweetest people we encountered while planning our wedding who genuinely loves what she does.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

I would recommend Sarah's Floral Design to any bride or to anyone that needs flowers for a special occasion. Sarah did the floral arrangements and bouquets for my wedding and they were so beautiful. When I first met with Sarah I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, just had my wedding colors and some ideas from Pinterest. Sarah came up with gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets that looked better than any Pinterest pictures I have seen, while staying within my budget. She is such a sweet person and really loves what she does. I already miss working with her!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Brenna · Married on 09/12/2015

Sarah is the best florist around!!!! I cannot say enough to good things about this vendor! She is extremely talented and listened intently to my wedding vision. She created the most breath-taking bouquets and arrangements I have ever seen. Sarah was able to create exactly what I wanted. Being a visual person, it was hard for me to imagine what the finished product would look like. I could not stop staring at my flowers the entire day, they were that gorgeous!!! I received so many compliments. Sarah was a dream to work with and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. She went out of her way to make sure my wedding flowers were everything I wanted. Sarah is so creative and her passion for what she does shines in her designs. I got to see the reception venue before my guests and it literally took my breath away. The flowers and centerpieces were incredible. This florist is outstanding and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2015

I would recommend Sarah's Floral Design to any bride or anyone that is in need of flowers for whatever occasion it may be. Sarah did the floral arrangements for my bridal shower and wedding, both were simply breathtaking. For my wedding flowers, I didn't have specific flowers in mind - just colors. Sarah took the theme of my wedding and color scheme and completely surpassed any expectations I had! The centerpieces were so gorgeous that I've kept and dried some of them for keepsakes! Sarah, I will miss working with you and hopefully we can again soon!!! Thank you for being a part of the best day ever and making my wedding floral dreams come true!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sarah is absolutely incredible! She is so talented and has such great ideas. She goes above and beyond to work with your budget and what you want! She is so easy to work with and the sweetest person! The flowers for my wedding day were perfect, she even was willing to take a piece of my mom's wedding dress to wrap around my bouquet :) you can't go wrong with her!!!! I am so glad we chose her for our flowers. She also has a ton of decorations that she lets you rent from her!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Devin · Married on 07/18/2015

Sarah made the centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. Originally I sent her pictures from Pinterest and they honestly turned out more beautiful than that! She was great about keeping in contact and making sure my needs were met. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Sarah is beyond amazing. Somehow, she took the visions I had in my head and made them even more gorgeous in real life.

After our initial meeting, we knew she would do a fantastic job. She has a great positive creative energy that reminds you that planning a wedding is actually fun! :) She will take all of your Pinterest ideas, colors you love, your theme, etc into account to make something that is uniquely for you. I believe the term she used to describe my bouquet was "messy concise" and it was exactly what I had in mind. We had 17 people in our wedding party, and every bridesmaid bouquet and boutonniere was perfect.

After seeing our reception space the morning of the wedding, I started to have doubts about my initial ideas for centerpieces. I emailed Sarah as I was getting my hair and makeup done, and she emailed me back immediately and told me that it wouldn't be a problem to make those changes. I didn't get a chance to see the reception hall before the ceremony, so I was a little nervous to see how everything turned out. I was absolutely blown away. I don't know how she did it, but Sarah made everything so much more gorgeous than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Sarah!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you for this shining review! It was my pleasure and I am so happy that you took the time to share this. Working with such fun, interesting, and kind brides like you makes my job easy!

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

Words cannot express how absolutely awesome Sarah's floral designs are!!!! My husband and I were ECSTATIC with the gorgeous flowers we had for our wedding. The bouquets were so perfect and the table arrangements looked so elegant and bright! The best part is that Sarah was able to work with our very tight budget and blow the overpriced competition out of the water. Sarah is so sweet and approachable yet extremely professional. So happy I was able to hire Sarah Klunk!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Thank you for the beautiful flowers! They were exactly as I dreamed! Loved working with you.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Shauna · Married on 02/28/2015

I am beyond ecstatic that my friend referred me to Sarah. Even though flowers play such a large role throughout the entire wedding day, I only had a small budget for flowers. Sarah was the only florist who could take my thoughts and ideas for the day and make it work within my budget. She switched out certain flowers for new ones in order to keep my “vision” intact, but also keeping within my budget.

The flowers themselves were above and beyond my expectations. From the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces, Sarah’s work is exceptional. The wedding party looked amazing, the boutonnieres and bouquets were perfection! When I walked into our reception before everyone was there, it took my breath away.

Furthermore, she is an absolute dream to work with. You can tell she loves her job and it shows in her final work. She was so responsive to questions and concerns and is such a calming presence during what can sometimes be a stressful few months. I cannot even recommend her enough.

Sent on 05/05/2015

I loved working with Sarah for our wedding floral arrangments! Since I was planning a wedding from out of town, she was very accommodating by having multiple phone conversations and looking at images online together. She took my half-formed ideas and turned them into elegant, unique arrangements better than I could have imagined. She also created a wrap to go around my bouquet made with pieces of my mother's bridal gown. All in all, I was incredibly pleased with the bouquets and table arrangements, and she helped us to realize our vision by bringing an artistic eye and expert floral knowledge.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Paula · Married on 10/11/2014

Sarah is amazing!!! She is so easy to work with and unlike most florists who charge you for every rental, Sarah has soooo many vases, milk bottles, canisters, etc which she builds into the price... In my opinion, this can save a bride a good amount of money :D

I had a very specific vision for my flowers... My idea was to have three entirely different table settings, but yet I wanted it to be very cohesive. I went to two florists, the first florist said "this is not going to match," and was very discouraging. I then went to Sarah and let me tell you, it was a whole different experience.

Sarah is sooo warm and welcoming. From the moment I stepped foot into her house, I knew that we had very similar styles. Sarah understood exactly what I wanted and reassured me that it will be beautiful. Sarah really took the time to work with me in order to achieve my vision to the fullest... there was a time when I even doubted my own vision and Sarah allowed me to come in and work up a display table so I could feel confident. Without Sarah, I would have changed the style of flowers that really made my whole reception, but she was there to work through it with me from A to Z.

Sarah executed my vision entirely, everything from the cake toppers, ceremony flowers, to the reception flowers were just flawless. I had a very large order, but Sarah made the day of the wedding flow seamlessly. And you don't even want me to get started on by bouquet... it was just breathtaking!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Paula...what a shining review! Thank you for deciding to work with me. I LOVED this project!!! And I loved working with you. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartfelt paragraph. Best wishes!!

Living more than an hour away from our wedding site in Carlisle, Sarah made long-distance wedding planning a breeze! She was extremely responsive to all of my emails and made time to meet with us on a Saturday morning to pull up pictures of flowers that she planned on using to make sure that they were exactly what I was envisioning.
    We were on a tight budget which had me worried that we couldn't have many flowers, but Sarah created some of the most beautiful displays of colorful flowers throughout our church and reception tables. She even worked with us to plan on using flowers from the ceremony at our reception site. There were flowers everywhere!
    Sarah's designs went beyond all expectations and I truely appreciated how easy she was to work with throughout the entire process.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Cheryl · Married on 08/23/2014

Sarah has a way of knowing exactly what you want and then going way beyond what you ever thought possible! Our guests talked about the flowers all night..they were gorgeous! She is a wonderful person to work with and I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Alison · Married on 08/16/2014

Sarah did an amazing job and her work was beautiful. I was getting compliments all night on how nice everything looked. She was very easy to work with, despite multiple changes to the plan, and stuck within our budget the entire time! She does great work for a great price, and works closely with local suppliers. She was able to take a concept and execute it beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a florist.\r\n\r\nPros: Affordable, Professional, Local Minded, Creative\r\n\r\nCons: Honestly none!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Sarah is very creative and responsive to the clients' wishes. She handled our arrangements with an eye for beauty and quality as if it were her own wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who wants highly personalized service. I look forward to having her design Christmas centerpieces and flowers for any events in our family's future.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/02/2014

Sarah did such a phenomenal job with the flowers for our wedding. I had no idea what I wanted but she brought my ideas to life. Even when the flowers I picked ended up to growing this season Sarah quickly found a just as beautiful substitute. She was very professional and gave me what I wanted while sticking to my budget. I would highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/16/2013

The flowers for our wedding were by far my favorite part of the event!! Sarah did an amazing job of taking my ideas and bringing them to life. I sat with her for well over an hour discussing ideas and options. Watching her come up with designs was awesome. She truly has a talent and a passion for what she does. I think she was as excited as I was! She was so patient and detailed and even reworked the designs to stay within my budget. Sarah called me several times leading up to the event to confirm details and was always willing to make any changes I requested. She not only did the flowers for the ceremony but all of the reception flowers as well. Everything was gorgeous! The colors were so vibrant. So many of our friends and family commented specifically on the flowers and how beautiful they were. I can’t thank Sarah enough for taking my vision and making it a beautiful reality!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Julie · Married on 10/13/2013

Sarah did a superb job taking my ideas, wedding colors, and floral choices then putting together a breathtaking floral arrangement. They blew the photographer away and she just could not stop taking stills of them.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Sarah Klunk was the most amazing wedding vendor I could ever dreamt of working with. She sat with me, in her home (where he office is), and listened to me pine over what flowers to use for THREE HOURS. This was after having spent hours and hours on the phone working up ideas. She was not only extremely professional, she was kind and I felt like we were friends throughout the entire process. She is honest and will stick to the budget you give her. Her flowers come from a sustainable source and she always makes in-season recommendations. The end result for our wedding was gorgeous. She went way, way beyond what I even dreamt up and made something better a reality.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2013

Beautiful flowers Beautiful designs. Sarah sat with us for 2 hours on our first visit helping us pick out floral arrangements. We were new to the process and she took the time to explain everything and made some wonderful suggestions

Sent on 09/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She is so easy to talk to and obviously loves her job. I had a concept/theme in mind and explained it to her in email prior to our meeting. She welcomed me into her home and there on her dining room table was the arrangement I had envisioned in my head! Once she undertands your dream she will do her best to make it a reality. She went out of her way to help me find other reception elements such as table markers and and antique window panes. I started to call her my wedding fairy godmother! She is so creative and her floral designs really made our ceremony and reception memorable. She even threw together an amazing last minute backdrop for our ceremony after we had to move it inside because of weather. No one would have ever guessed that our ceremony space design was planned in less than 24 hrs. Everything was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Sarah's Floral Designs.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Meghan · event on 12/15/2012

The event was a corporate party with 50 wintery centerpieces. Sarah was helpful, prompt and professional. The centerpieces were beautiful and were delivered the day of our event!

Sent on 02/18/2013