sarah wettleson photography Reviews

4 | Bellingham, WA

4 Reviews for sarah wettleson photography

Pooja · Married on 05/09/2018

I’ve had pictures done by many different photographers for different kinds of shoots but sarah has by far my favorite! She takes time to make sure each picture is perfect, while other photographers didn’t even bother to tell me that I had a hair out of place or that my shirt was bunching up weird. Sarah is kind, flexible and considerate and I promise you will love any and all of her work!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah did my wedding in 2017, I was impressed with her knowledge of photography and especially lighting.
    One thing I appreciated was that she was able to talk with my wife and I, explain how the lighting was going to work for our venue and offer any help she could in getting the best shots possible. She is able to calculate where the sun will be at a specific time, and know when and where to be for the best lighting. She was very professional and our photos turned out perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Diana · Married on 07/13/2017

Sarah is an artist! She is truly passionate about her photography and cares about her clients, and it is shown through her work!

Sent on 09/09/2018