Sarah & Sunbeams Reviews

5 | Venice, FL

5 Reviews for Sarah & Sunbeams

Celia · Married on 10/18/2014

Sarah & sunbeams - she brings just that to your photographs. Sarah has a true talent with sunlight. It follows her wherever she goes. She can bend it and direct it straight into her photos to make a beautiful scheme. Sarah photographed my wedding. She made everyone comfortable (we have a LOT of family), and was done with the mandatory "bride-groom-family" pictures very quickly. She and her assistant (one of my old friends) arrived as early as possible to scope out the venue and get an idea of the best places to shoot. My advice to you - run with every idea she has! And if you have an idea, do not hesitate to tell her. Sarah will help you with everything!
    I wanted our wedding photos to seem like they were made of dreams. Sarah did exactly that (and I didn't even tell her.)
    I was in wonder at the way she captured the wedding party and the guests. She didn't miss a beat or a moment. When someone laughed or cried, she was there. She didn't just take pictures - she photographed our souls. She caught the twinkles in our eyes, the nervous smiles, and the love in our hearts. When I look back through these pictures, my heart is filled with happiness, and with love for all the beautiful people who are so important to me and my husband.
    I would recommend Sarah a thousand times over.
    - c + c

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jihan · event on: 01/12/2013

Sarah was a pleasure to work with and made taking pictures so much fun! She was very accommodating to all our needs and made taking pictures so much fun! We were very pleased with our engagement pictures. Sarah helped us make memories we can always look back to. I would highly recommend Sarah for any event.

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/23/2012

I used Sarah for my engagement photos in fall, for a May wedding. She did an amazing job!! She helped pick a location. She was punctual, sweet and enthusiastic. She wasn't afraid to climb up a fence or get her jeans dirty to get a good shot. She got us our pictures back quickly- I actually needed one for save the dates the following week, so she was flexible and gave me a few to choose from a few days after the shoot. We loved them all!!
    We would definitely use her again!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Juli · Married on 06/04/2011

Sarah took my engagement and wedding photos in 2010-2011, and I was beyond satisfied with the results! Not only did she take shots that made my husband and I look our best, but she picked the most beautiful backgrounds, landscapes, and lighting for each shot. Our engagement and wedding photos were some of her first professional shots, but whenever people look through our pictures and ask who out photographer was, they don't believe us when we tell them she was actually
    In high school when she took the pictures! Sarah is a true professional who will bring out the beauty and creativity in every shot she takes. She also did our family photos on our farm in 2012 and we were all very pleased with the moments she captured. Even with difficult to work with little ones, she was very calm and patient and was able to get some adorable smiles from them. I've referred Sarah to many people who have also been happy with Sarah's work, and I will continue to do so because I know she'll do a wonderful job in any event.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Megan · Married on 04/27/2011

Sarah took my graduation photos. Not only did the photos turn out beautiful, the process was amazing. The photos all turned out looking very natural and relaxed, even with her helpful posing suggestions. She is such a sweet girl to work with. She helped make the whole process fun and easy!

Sent on 03/01/2014