Sarah Selects Reviews

10 | Dallas, TX

10 Reviews for Sarah Selects

Chelly Jones · Married on 11/01/2020

Excellent Products

I love the coasters from Sarah Selects. I purchased them for gifts and they are absolutely beautiful. I ordered the set of 16 and Sarah got them out to me immediately within 3 days. I absolutely love these!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Sarah Selects's reply:

Chelly, thank you so much for your feedback! We are always pleased to be at your service!

Sarah Selects
  • Haola

Haola Askar · Married on 10/03/2020

Personalized service and unique product

I love my silver bracelet that was had delivered to me promptly by the company since I live in the same city. I would definitely recommend and I look forward to wearing it!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thank you, Haola! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you in the future. Please let us know how we can help.

Sincerely, The Sarah Selects Team
  • Grant

Grant Joiner · Married on 04/01/2020

Great product

These coasters are an ideal wedding gift. From the presentation box, through to the quality and stunning design. I would highly recommend

Sent on 01/29/2020

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thanks for your feedback, Grant! Happy to hear that you are enjoying our products! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Robert Reis · Married on 12/10/2019

Very helpful service, quality products, & wonderful designs

Sarah really does put the customer first — a rarity these days. Every step was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Sarah Selects's reply:

Robert, thank you so much for your feedback! We are very pleased that you found that our products helped to make your day special.

Harrison Maddox · Married on 09/14/2019

Quality Coasters Quickly

Sarah Selects provided me with the coasters I needed in a surprisingly short amount of time. They were well worth the (very short) wait, as they were exactly what I was looking for: well-made, good-looking, and at a nice price. I will always order my coasters from her now!

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thanks for your feedback, Harrison! We're so glad you enjoyed our products and received excellent service from our team. We always strive to serve our clients by offering the best products and service.
  • Robert

Robert Reis · Married on 09/05/2019

A beautiful gift that will be appreciated!

These coasters are awesome. They have a quality feel to them, crisp bright colors, and are very absorbent. They arrived quickly, in an attractive box -- suitable for a gift!

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thank you for your review, Robert. At Sarah Selects, we always strive to provide the best products and services for our clients. We hope you will tell your friends about us and consider us for your future events. All the best!

Cade Herzog · Married on 08/06/2019

Ornate Coasters

The coasters were of very high quality with tight designs and a moisture-absorbing feature. Sarah's Secrets included a nice note and followed up to ensure that everything was fine with the order. I would order from them again.

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thank you, Cade. At Sarah Selects, we always strive to offer the highest quality products and services for our valued clients. We hope you'll consider us for any future events and tell all of your friends about our unique coaster gift sets.
  • Ivory

Ivory Kinslow · Married on 06/15/2019

Great gifts

I bought 30 sets of a Sarah Selects coasters as gifts and everyone loved them. They are beautiful.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thank you, Ivory! We're so happy that you enjoyed our coaster gift sets and found them to be great gifts for your friends and family members. Please consider us for your upcoming events.

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2016

Lovely gifts

Beautiful, unique and practical wedding gifts for wedding guests, wedding party, etc. Love these!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Sarah Selects's reply:

Thank you, Melissa. We're happy you enjoyed our coaster gift sets at your wedding or event and found them to be useful and attractive. Please tell your friends and consider us for your upcoming events.
  • Morgan

Morgan Willis · Married on 05/08/2020

Unique and Fun

Picking the coasters and the engraving were fun and easy! Sarah couldn't be nicer and I love our wedding favors! (I would suggest a bolder font but you know how grooms can be lol)

Sent on 12/24/2019

Sarah Selects's reply:

Morgan, thanks for your feedback. We thought you liked the font, since you were able to provide approval prior to production.

Thanks, Sarah