Sarah Schulte Photography Reviews

64 | Pepperell, MA

64 Reviews for Sarah Schulte Photography

beth · Married on 10/30/2016

We couldn't be more happy with our wedding photography experience, and with the calm, kind demeanor we found in Sarah Schulte. She was beyond easy to work with, responsive, creative and fun. We just received our photos and are so delighted by them, absolutely beautiful! We would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Alon · Married on 09/25/2016

Sarah was extraordinary. On top of amazing photos, which is obviously somewhat important in a photographer, she was also just fun and easygoing and helped make the whole experience, from the initial phone call to meeting in person before the wedding to the day of, so much easier. It almost felt like she was a friend taking pictures for us. She guided us and our families to make sure we got all the shots we wanted without being obtrusive, and (like we asked her) helped us use photos as an excuse to take a break during the reception. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Jeannie · Married on 06/11/2016

You can tell that Sarah loves what she does! Her photos are stunning, and her blog is so much fun to read. I read her blog all year in anticipation for having her come take photos at our wedding. She takes beautiful artistic shots, and I'd hoped we could get some, despite neither of us wanting to look too 'posed.' She gave us just enough direction that our photos felt very natural, and very 'us.' We were so comfortable, we have a lovely photo where he has his arms around me and (despite normally being a bit camera shy) we are both smiling. She has a friendly and ready-to-help personality, and enjoys working with her clients and telling their stories. When she arrived I was getting ready, and she got my dress from another building at the camp and brought it over for pictures, and told the 'story' of all of us getting ready, our ceremony, and our evening of dancing with her photos. We were married outdoors, and she was still out there despite the drizzle, ready to capture our lake-side ceremony and newly-married canoe ride. She even helped us put our canoe in a safe place! She was wonderful to work with, and captured our outdoor and summer-camp theme very well. :) We've been receiving lots of compliments on her photos, and we love her blog post about our wedding - it will be going into our scrapbook of memories of the weekend!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Andie · Married on 10/11/2015

Working with Sarah was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She captured our day beautifully and made everything so easy. Sarah made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun during her shoots. She managed our family group shots seamlessly and caught so many little precious moments in between the big ones. Not to mention she also traveled from MA to PA for both our engagement session and our wedding day! Everything about our experience with Sarah was perfect and we are in love with every single photo! We can't wait to recommend her to all our friends and hopefully hire her again for other occasions.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Sarah did such an amazing job, I am sitting here at my job clicking on all of my wonderful photos with tears in my eyes. I am just SO happy with the quality and everything she captured for our big day. From the tiny details to the group shots and our family and friends reactions to everything, it's all just perfect. I highly recommend using her for all of your photos. We had our engagement photos done in Massachusetts then our wedding in Virginia with her. Just pure amazing quality, we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kate · Married on 09/19/2015

Sarah is an absolute dream to work with. Unlike some, I wasn't all that into all the attention that comes with bring a bride, but Sarah did everything she could -- effortlessly and naturally -- to make me feel at ease, and to make me feel beautiful. And her pictures reflected all of that. I'm always afraid that professional pictures will make me look staged, but Sarah really captured my husband's and my personalities and the overall feel of the day, in addition to being sure to get all the gorgeous little details (some of which I pointed out, but others that Sarah knew to get intuitively)!

I met Sarah when she was shooting another wedding for a good friend, and then I hired her for some Sassyfrass shots. I've met a couple of those she's used as second shooters, and all of been equally professional, FUN, and talented as Sarah. I would continue to consider Sarah over and over again for any of my photography needs.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Emily · Married on 06/21/2015

Sarah Schulte was wonderful to work with! We did our engagement photos with her at our desired destination and the results were beautiful. Upon request she brought an assistant on the day of the wedding in order to capture both the bride and groom getting ready and multiple angles during the ceremony and reception. We just received our digital prints and could not be happier. Sarah was a pleasure to work with, she was easy going and professional throughout our whole wedding experience.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Jeannette · Married on 05/30/2015

I have known Sarah since college and when I found out wedding photography was her specialty, I knew immediately that I wanted her to be my photographer even before I was engaged. Sarah was so easy to work with and she even traveled to NJ for my wedding. I am so grateful for her and her assistant for the day Todd. I got a sneak preview on her website a few days ago and I cried. The shots are perfect. We have already gotten so many compliments and we haven't even see all the shots yet. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Miriam · Married on 10/18/2014

Sarah is incredible in every way. The moment we met her on skype, we knew she was the photographer for us. During our engagement shoot, she instantly made us feel comfortable. We are both camera shy, but somehow Sarah found a way to make the day feel less like a photo shoot and more like a date. And then... the wedding! Sarah arrived with a second photographer (Nina Price, also amazing!) and she silently took charge, scouting out locations for photos. When she arrived to take pictures of the bridal party getting ready, she blended right in. She made each and every person feel comfortable and calm. Sarah is an artist. She manages to capture the beauty in people while simultaneously capturing the energy of the event. Her composition and colors are gorgeous. Finally, she is just a delight to be around. Hire her! I can't recommend her strongly enough!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Dolores · Married on 09/20/2013

We has sarah for our engagement picture and for our wedding in September. She was incredibly friendly, and laid back, she made everything so relaxed and fun. She was very attentive from beginning to end, always answered any questions quickly and kept in touch throughout the year leading up to our wedding.
    On the day of our wedding sarah and Laura were absolutely wonderful, they made us feel SOO comfortable and really got involved win our wedding party. They couldn't stop talking about how cool and fun our photographers were! During our little photo shoot Laura and Sarah kept complimenting us, made us feel like movie stars! Once we got to see our little sneak peak from the wedding, everyone could not stop raving about the pictures! She really captured every special moment perfectly. My pictures look straight out of a bridal magazine. I am obsessed lol. Sarah was absolutely wonderful! Highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2013

I had the privilege of meeting Sarah when she was the photographer for my sisters wedding in 2009. We had a blast all day and her photos were absolutely amazing! I could not wait to book Sarah for my September 2013 wedding. I was lucky enough to book Sarah before her move to MA!

After a few minor snafus with our venue in the morning, we immediately felt calm when Sarah arrived!! We knew once she was there that the rest of our day would be absolutely amazing and that she would bring it to life with her photos. We were right! We just got our photos back and we love every single one!

Sarah was so easy to work with and truly made our day special!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Mell · Married on 08/08/2013

I wish I could give Sarah more stars! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and took stunning pictures. There was a mix up with our photo location (the carousel that was supposed to be closed to the public for an hour mixed up our times). Sarah just went with it and got everyone back on track. The pictures she took of my husband and I and all our friends were as whimsical as we are. She truly captured what we were hoping our day would be, fun, bright, colorful, and full of love. It was a magical day and Sarah's pictures help us to relive it whenever we want.

Sent on 01/06/2014

christa · Married on 08/03/2013

I am so happy that we chose Sarah to be our photographer for our wedding. Her calm personality made us feel so comfortable and relaxed on the big day and our pictures came out great!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2013

Sarah was by far the best vendor we worked with throughout the wedding planning process. She was extremely responsive to my emails, usually responding back within minutes. She was very helpful in setting up the wedding day timeline and knew how much time would be needed to get all of the pictures that we wanted done. She was calm amidst the chaos of the day and made everyone feel comfortable posing for picture. She interacted with the bridal party and our family and friends like she had known us for years which, I’m sure, contributed to the amazing pictures she captured on that wonderful day. A few days before the wedding, with the threat of stormy weather on the big day, Sarah was happy to spend some time talking to me about alternate locations for pictures which alleviated all anxiety I had about the weather. The outcome was tons of amazing pictures of an amazing day. I highly recommend Sarah Shulte Photography.

Lynn · Married on 06/29/2013

As soon as I saw some friends' wedding photographs that Sarah took, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. She surpassed my expectations and delivered artistic and creative photos that we will treasure forever. While planning for the big day, Sarah was responsive and flexible. On the day of my wedding, she was so helpful and calming, even when my hair/make up appointment ran late. Between her and her assistant, many beautiful shots were captured. We love our photographs and can't wait to see the album!! I would highly recommend Sarah to any bride!

Kirby · Married on 06/01/2013

Sarah was recommended to us by good friends who are also photographers and we couldn't be happier with our decision! From the minute we met Sarah, we felt like she was an old friend. Sarah was incredibly laid back but professional and explained everything we needed to know from her packages, to the engagement session leading up to our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and understood exactly what we wanted with our photographs. We had such a fun night when we took our engagement pictures (which turned out fabulous!) and we couldn't wait for the wedding. Throughout the year, Sarah kept in contact with us and kept us in line on getting everything together.
    The day of our wedding, Sarah and her assistant nailed it! They worked together and with everyone else that was involved and EVERYONE noticed! So many of our guests commented on how friendly they were and we couldn't wait to see our pictures. Sarah even sent me a few while we were on our Honeymoon to hold me over until we could get them all! Her turn around is very fast and we were more than thrilled when we got to see them all! She captured every little moment and it was so nice to see things that we missed. Sarah definitely found her calling with photography, she truly has a gift, and we would absolutely recommend Sarah Schulte Photography!!
    Thank you Sarah for everything!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Chrissy · Married on 05/04/2013

We had the best experience with Sarah for our wedding. She was friendly, attentive, and always responded back so quickly with any questions or emails we had. Our day with her went seamlessly and would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 12/24/2013

Allison · Married on 09/01/2012

Sarah took amazing photos of our wedding and was great to work with! She was extremely flexible and even traveled to Alexandria, VA from where she lived at the time in PA to take engagement shots of us. We LOVED our engagement photos and gave them out as favors at our rehearsal dinner.

Sarah was extremely organized and meticulous in her planning. She customized our shot list based on our preferences, took detailed instructions about the minute details of our ceremony and reception that we wanted to make sure we captured, and even navigated complicated family drama - ensuring enough separate photos were taken to satisfy both sides of the family. She also made sure to double check at the end of the event to see if we had last minute photo requests.

After our event, Sarah put together a great wedding album for us - she has a really creative eye and helped us choose photos that were not only beautiful, but that also included a broad range of our friends and family and that looked great together on the page.

Sent on 02/15/2014

melissa · Married on 08/11/2012

Sarah was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Her eye for creativity is beyond exceptional. She is worth every penny. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/16/2011

Sarah and Sarah Schulte Photography are amazing. She and her extra photogs caught all the special moments of our day. We immediately felt comfortable with Sarah (it helps that she is my best friend), she was professional, very flexible (when people didn't show on time) and even helped manage a mini-crisis when my dress broke. The compliments we have received when people see our wedding photos are endless. Her creativity and great eye helped capture so many special moments. We are currently working with Sarah now on our album. We are thrilled to have these amazing photos for a lifetime that remind of us our wedding day! I would and do recommend Sarah to friends and family and my parents have deemed her our family photographer!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Janine · Married on 10/14/2011

Sarah is AMAZING!! She was recommended to me by a friend who couldn't say enough good things about her. My friend was right -- Sarah is the best. When choosing our wedding photographer, it was very important for us to have someone who is unobtrusive, takes beautiful and creative photos, is affordable, is flexible, and is tons of fun. Sarah provides all of this and more. She knows what she's doing, making it really easy to trust that the day would go smoothly. After we met Sarah, I knew I had one less thing to stress about because she would make sure everything turned out fabulous. She made us feel really comfortable and even came up with some great ideas when we had to deal with some rain on the wedding day. We enjoyed spending time with her and are SO happy that she was the one we chose to capture our day.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Christine · Married on 08/27/2011

Sarah is an amazing photographer! I got married during hurricane Irene, but from the photos you never would have guessed how ugly the day way. She captured the day beautifully and made it look almost as if we intended all along for the rain to come. Despite the hurricane, Sarah recommended numerous locations to get outdoor shots. She and her husband stood in the rain getting soaked just to make sure we got beautiful pictures. I can't recommend her strongly enough. She is amazing!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2010

Sarah was absolutely wonderful.. She was the first photographer we met with, and no one else seemed to compare. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, she was always available to answer our questions. We never had the feeling that our wedding was "too far away" like we did with some other vendors. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. As a female, I am always so critical of myself in pictures, but I must admit- I can't stop looking at our wedding pictures. The next challenge will be to choose 90 photos out of the over 850, and I know this will be a daunting task. However, I know that Sarah will come through and make something magical. That's right- she even offers to help after your wedding! There is no need to look anywhere else for a photographer- Sarah is the absolute best!!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011
  • Blumbriel

Jessie · Married on 10/10/2010

Sarah is so amazing. Not only does she take the most incredible photos, but she is sweet, helpful, prompt, and attentive. I emailed dozens of photographers, but Sarah was the first one I met with - and as soon as I met her, I know I wanted her to be there on my wedding day.

In the year plus before the wedding, Sarah was an amazing communicator, and was always available to answer my questions promptly. Since you often book your wedding professionals so far in advance, it was nice to know that Sarah was out there, and as excited for the wedding as we were!

We had an engagement session with her before our wedding, and loved every single photo she took (and had a blast hanging out with her while she took them!). On our wedding day, Sarah captured every detail, but really went above and beyond. Even though I was running late coming from hair, she never made me feel rushed or like I was behind schedule, and captured beautiful portraits of my husband and I before our ceremony. During the ceremony itself, I know I did not stop crying the entire time – but Sarah's was able to capture the smile through the tears, and, most important, the emotion and depth of feeling that we were all feeling at that wonderful moment. After the ceremony, she expertly moved through our formal portraits, without making us feel rushed or making anyone run around like crazy – her calm demeanor really set the tone, and helped us to not stress or worry about anything regarding photography.

Sarah was excited about every aspect of our wedding, and took beautiful photos of all of the details, too, and the smiling faces of our guests. We received our slideshow and online proofs promptly, and though we didn't order an album with her, her album designs are exquisite. She truly captured my wedding better than I even remember it, and I can't wait to spend a lifetime remembering my wedding day by looking at her remarkable photos.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Kerry · Married on 10/08/2010

I don't even know where to begin when talking about Sarah Schulte Photography! Words do not do her work justice! We met Sarah in a Starbucks halfway between our houses and from that moment, I had to have Sarah as our photographer.

Sarah was so kind and polite since our first email, and always responded right away. When it came to our wedding week, Sarah checked in to make sure our logistics were correct and this was calming and reassuring. When Sarah arrived at our house, she started snapping right away. It honestly felt like Sarah was a friend that came over and was just taking pictures of me and my bridesmaids. Sarah had me posing for pictures that were in sharp angles and poses. I felt comfortable and had fun with taking the pictures (I was very nervous on my wedding day!)

Sarah's husband John met her at the church and came along to the reception (she stayed until the very end - 11 p.m. and she was 7 months pregnant!). If that's not commitment to your customer, then i don't know what is! They both were so much fun to be around and take pictures infront of. Sarah found this perfect spot on the golf course and even showed us one of the pictures that she took and my husband said, "Wow, just from seeing that one picture, I don't know how we're going to choose for our album."

I'm anxiously awaiting our sneek-peek from Sarah, but I know the suspense will be worth the wait!

Sent on 10/19/2010