11 Reviews for Sarah Robison Photography

11 Sarah Robison Photography Reviews

Sarah was top notch from the day I accepted her bid. She went above and beyond in every aspect to make sure my surprise engagement photos were ones to remember. Pictures came out beautifully. I don't live in the Seattle area but if I did I would choose her to do my wedding. A++

Profile Picture Anthony Scarpino, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a wedding DJ myself, I come in contact with a lot of photographers and get to watch many of them work. There's something special about Sarah Robinson photography. Watching her work it's apparent she has "the eye". A lot of people can pick up a camera, but only some truly know how to utilize. Her ability to capture a moment is very evident in her portfolio, and her interpersonal skills are top notch, making her an extreme pleasure to work with. I will be adding her to my website under 'preferred wedding vendors', at the top of the photography section.

Profile Picture Pristine , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was incredibly kind and so easy to work with. She made us feel so comfortable. She did such a great job of directing us, yet was able to capture photos of us and our family that were relaxed and didn't look or feel posed. During our ceremony she was so unobtrusive and inconspicuous, I barely even realized she was there which was so nice given the very intimate nature of our ceremony. I feel Sarah captured all of the little details that was the essence of our wedding. The quality of her product was outstanding! I loved all of the images and the photo album she created was stunning. I highly recommend Sarah for quality and personality!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing Amazing Amazing! Very professional and so so nice. It was such an honor to have her capture our special day. She even put up with my baby brother who chased her around the whole ceremony! And our pictures couldn't have turned out better! :)

Profile Picture Candece, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

No regrets at all choosing Sarah to capture our big day! She is so down to earth, made us feel so comfortable (both of our first times in front of a camera like that) and the pictures she took was exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Sarah! We were in a bit of a time crunch for pictures and she had some of ours turned around in less than a day! She is sweet and fun to work with, she makes everything so comfortable! I would recommend her to anyone:)

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was so awesome to work with! She showed up ready to snap away every little detail of my wedding. Before finishing up her job, she made sure that there weren't any last picture ideas we would like her to take and that we were happy with the ones that had been taken. I would definitely reccommend her!

Profile Picture User7713154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was so awesome to work with! She was professional but fun and always had great ideas. She was easy to communicate with and was quick to reply. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone that needs a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah did my wedding and my pregnancy announcement photos. She was one of the best investments I ever could have made! She is patient, helpful, creative, and majorly talented! She worked her butt off for my entire wedding even though she was also a guest since she is my cousin. She took the job very seriously and the result is some of the best pictures I have ever seen! The pictures of me as a bride are seriously magical. I didn't know a normal person could look like that!
My pregnancy announcement photos were so adorable. We could find a real roadsign that said "bump ahead" so she photoshopped one into a picture and it looks SO real. Everyone asked how we found that sign! She captured literally every idea I had found and I had so many choices when it came time to send out the final product. I almost couldn't choose! I wish I could hire Sarah to follow my kid around for his whole life and capture his magic too! Haha. I would hire Sarah again without hesitation. No other photographer has come close to her amazing talent!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was so amazing when she did our wedding photos! She was so fun and enthusiastic, she even hiked through the snow with us to get the perfect photos! We loved our photos so much we called her to do our family and newborn photos the following years!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are two things that I know:
1. I hate getting pictures taken.
2. Sarah is the only person I trust to take my pictures.
Sarah has done my egagement, wedding, pregnanacy, newborn and family pictures and I haven't seen a picture that I didn't love. She is profressional and friendly and will pose you in a way that makes you feel confidant and look great! I have tried other photographers but none of them capture the moment, like Sarah does. You will not be disappointed.
-Brittney R.