Sarah Robison Photography Reviews

11 | Yakima, WA

11 Reviews for Sarah Robison Photography

Anthony Scarpino · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Sarah was top notch from the day I accepted her bid. She went above and beyond in every aspect to make sure my surprise engagement photos were ones to remember. Pictures came out beautifully. I don't live in the Seattle area but if I did I would choose her to do my wedding. A++

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Anthony! It was an honor to be trusted with documenting such an incredibly special moment for you guys! You two were so rad to work with, and I wish all the best for you two with wedding planning and in your future marriage! :)

Pristine · Married on 09/30/2017

As a wedding DJ myself, I come in contact with a lot of photographers and get to watch many of them work. There's something special about Sarah Robinson photography. Watching her work it's apparent she has "the eye". A lot of people can pick up a camera, but only some truly know how to utilize. Her ability to capture a moment is very evident in her portfolio, and her interpersonal skills are top notch, making her an extreme pleasure to work with. I will be adding her to my website under 'preferred wedding vendors', at the top of the photography section.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a such a pleasure working with you at Megan & Chris' wedding. You guys did a fantastic job at keeping the reception running smoothly, and the music was perfect!! I look forward to the next time we get to work together. :)

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was incredibly kind and so easy to work with. She made us feel so comfortable. She did such a great job of directing us, yet was able to capture photos of us and our family that were relaxed and didn't look or feel posed. During our ceremony she was so unobtrusive and inconspicuous, I barely even realized she was there which was so nice given the very intimate nature of our ceremony. I feel Sarah captured all of the little details that was the essence of our wedding. The quality of her product was outstanding! I loved all of the images and the photo album she created was stunning. I highly recommend Sarah for quality and personality!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much for the review, Erin! It was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful and intimate wedding. I'll always remember the wisteria story, and how awesome they looked in the photos!! Can't wait to work with you guys again at your anniversary session! :D

Candece · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing Amazing Amazing! Very professional and so so nice. It was such an honor to have her capture our special day. She even put up with my baby brother who chased her around the whole ceremony! And our pictures couldn't have turned out better! :)

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Candece! I had so much fun working with you two, and your little brother was adorable!! The photos I got of him walking with you and your bridesmaids and dancing at the reception were such cute moments!

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

No regrets at all choosing Sarah to capture our big day! She is so down to earth, made us feel so comfortable (both of our first times in front of a camera like that) and the pictures she took was exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words! You and Jeff were so much fun to photograph, and I hope to be able to do so again in the future! And congrats again on the sweet little one you are expecting next year!!

Sarah · Married on 03/27/2017

We loved working with Sarah! We were in a bit of a time crunch for pictures and she had some of ours turned around in less than a day! She is sweet and fun to work with, she makes everything so comfortable! I would recommend her to anyone:)

Sent on 01/27/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

And I loved working with you two!! Thank you so much for your kind review! It was great seeing and working with you guys and your family last month. :) And SOMEDAY we will take photos in warm weather, haha!

Sarah was so awesome to work with! She showed up ready to snap away every little detail of my wedding. Before finishing up her job, she made sure that there weren't any last picture ideas we would like her to take and that we were happy with the ones that had been taken. I would definitely reccommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ariona! I absolutely LOVED photographing your guys' ceremony.. it was definitely one of my all time favorite backyard weddings!

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Sarah was so awesome to work with! She was professional but fun and always had great ideas. She was easy to communicate with and was quick to reply. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone that needs a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! You guys rock, and your little guy is seriously the cutest ever!!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2011

Sarah did my wedding and my pregnancy announcement photos. She was one of the best investments I ever could have made! She is patient, helpful, creative, and majorly talented! She worked her butt off for my entire wedding even though she was also a guest since she is my cousin. She took the job very seriously and the result is some of the best pictures I have ever seen! The pictures of me as a bride are seriously magical. I didn't know a normal person could look like that!
    My pregnancy announcement photos were so adorable. We could find a real roadsign that said "bump ahead" so she photoshopped one into a picture and it looks SO real. Everyone asked how we found that sign! She captured literally every idea I had found and I had so many choices when it came time to send out the final product. I almost couldn't choose! I wish I could hire Sarah to follow my kid around for his whole life and capture his magic too! Haha. I would hire Sarah again without hesitation. No other photographer has come close to her amazing talent!!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Awe, thanks so much for the kind words!! I would love to follow him around with my camera; I think my own kids are getting tired of their "mom-arazzi", haha! We'll for sure have to arrange a family photo shoot the next time we are in the same state! ;)

Chelsie · Married on 03/19/2011

Sarah was so amazing when she did our wedding photos! She was so fun and enthusiastic, she even hiked through the snow with us to get the perfect photos! We loved our photos so much we called her to do our family and newborn photos the following years!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review, Chelsie! That location was SO worth the little trek through the snow!! Thank you so much again for trusting me with capturing such a special occasion, you guys are the best!

Brittney · Married on 09/17/2010

There are two things that I know:
    1. I hate getting pictures taken.
    2. Sarah is the only person I trust to take my pictures.
    Sarah has done my egagement, wedding, pregnanacy, newborn and family pictures and I haven't seen a picture that I didn't love. She is profressional and friendly and will pose you in a way that makes you feel confidant and look great! I have tried other photographers but none of them capture the moment, like Sarah does. You will not be disappointed.
    -Brittney R.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Sarah Robison Photography's reply:

Brittney, thank you so much for the kind words!! It has been such a privilege to be the one to capture and document your guys' love story, and all the special milestones of your adorable little fam! :)