Sarah Myers Photography Reviews

42 | Maryville, TN

42 Reviews for Sarah Myers Photography

Allison · Married on 09/13/2014

Sarah did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. Her and her partner were efficient and punctual. We stayed on schedule while ensuring we had the photos that we really wanted. We were very pleased with everything that Sarah has done!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

Living about 4 hours from the chapel location, I found Sarah online & was immediately interested in her work. I emailed her for information about shooting at my wedding & received a speedy response. Sarah was very detailed about everything & showed up early on my wedding day just to check out the chapel & it's surroundings. Her work is amazing!!! Even better, my entire wedding photos were edited within 24 hours of the ceremony. If you're looking for a photographer, choose Sarah--- you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2014

Sarah Myers has the gift to capture special moments and memories through her camera that have surpassed our expectations! We are truly blessed and grateful to have her do just that on our most special day of marriage and reconciliation. Her beautiful, patient heart shows in her amazing work. All done with such grace that helped ease our nerves on that day.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kelsie · Married on 05/31/2014

I loved working with Sarah and her assistant, Kevin. They were both very professional and friendly! Pictures turned out great and very fast return!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Marley · Married on 04/26/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was on time and creative in all of her photos. Inwould recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Virginia · Married on 04/13/2014

Sarah was an absolute doll to work with. She was very cheerful, friendly, and was able to corral my family ams everyone together to get quite a few amazing shots in the short amount of time I had her for.
    She got the sneak peek to me on the very same day and the full set of photos just over a week later. The photos all turned out beautifully and I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • Hiking Bride

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

Sarah was polite and professional, she made being in front of the camera feel comfortable and natural. The photos she took were absolutely beautiful and captured our wedding perfectly. Would definitely recommend her and may go back to her for family photos later!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2013

Sarah was very professional and listened to everything I wanted for my photography needs on my wedding day! I love my photos and got them back very quickly. She even uploaded a few to my Facebook within a few days so I could get a sneak peak!! She also followed me on Pinterest so she knew my style and exactly what I would like! This made my special day so much easier and stress free!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Bilinda · Married on 10/16/2013

Sarah was amazing! When the government shutdown prevented us from taking photos in the park, she scouted out some great places for us on her way to the shoot and really turned a stressful situation around. She was professional and so easy to work with. The turnaround time was SO FAST. I had my online gallery available in no time. She kept me updated through text and email and made the entire process stress-free. Her work was beautiful! We loved the sits she did and the photos themselves really showed our personal styles and were exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough about how pleased we are!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Holly · Married on 09/21/2013

Sarah was very professional and courteous. She took beautiful pictures and made my day even easier. I would recommend her to every bride.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Julie · Married on 09/19/2013

Sarah was a joy to work with! Pleasant, helpful, polite and patient :)

Sent on 09/24/2013

Leila · Married on 08/17/2013

Sarah is such a sweet person!! She was very kind, helpful, and responded quickly to our questions. She called several days before our wedding to talk about what pictures we wanted, and she made sure we had those pictures on our wedding day despite the time crunch and the fact that it rained shortly after our outdoor ceremony. She took amazing photographs!!! The quality of photography was so much higher than we expected and she had our pictures ready just 3-4 days after our wedding. Her photography really captured our wedding and told our story. We would highly recommend her to anyone for any kind of photography (wedding, family, baby, high school senior, etc). She is amazing!! You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2013

Sarah did a fantastic job capturing all our special moments at our wedding. She was very creative in her shots and listened to what we wanted. We are very pleased with the outcome of all the pictures she took. For all that was included in our package, the pricing was great compared to competitors. Thank you, Sarah for capturing every moment of our wedding!!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/25/2013

Sarah was such a sweet person to be around. She got some wonderful shots and took pictures of things that i never would have thought of. She is a pleasure to be around and was super quick with getting the pictures edited. We will definitely be using her for upcoming family portraits.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Sarah did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. She did an amazing job photographing our outside wedding and also did great job on the inside photos as well. She thought of romantic poses for us and very sweet bridal party poses. I will forever cherish the photos that Sarah took at our wedding and I would definitely recommend her for any photo occasion.

~ Laura

Sent on 01/27/2013

Chandra · Married on 10/15/2011

Sarah is a very talented photographer. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for any occasion. She is very easy to work with and won't quit till she gets the perfect shot! I am so pleased with our wedding pictures. I know we made the right choice when choosing Sarah as our photographer!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Sarah Myers has a great eye for creating beautiful photos, and was such a pleasure to work with. She was attentive to details and open to suggestions/picture requests that we had. We had the pleasure of having her take both engagement and wedding photos for us. She and her assistant captured wonderful moments of our wedding and reception- both candid and posed pictures. I especially love the photos from our ceremony and the portraits of my husband and I that we snuck away to take immediately following our ceremony. We are so happy with the photos we now have from our day. We highly recommend Sarah Myers and loved working with her!

Sent on 06/11/2016