Sarah Marcella Photography Reviews

4 | Santa Rosa, CA

4 Reviews for Sarah Marcella Photography

Jocelyn · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah's work is amazing! She was recommended to us for our wedding by a friend who is also a photographer, who had said that sarah was the best photographer in sonoma county. And sarah lived up to every word of that! Not only did we get our photos back in record time! ( 1 week, we were still on our honeymoon!) But they were also perfect! I was nervous that we didn't leave enough time for our husband and wife photos before the reception started, but sarah works very efficiently. She was able to manage our large families and get perfect shots of everyone. She knew what poses worked for everybody. During the reception I hardly noticed her around, but she captured every laughter and every moment perfectly! We were very impressed!

Sent on 05/22/2016

I was lucky enough to find Sarah through a Google search as I was looking for a photographer to do my engagement pictures (and then hopefully wedding ones). We met up and did a consultation and I instantly had a liking toward Sarah! She is so easy to converse with, and is very attentive when you are describing what you want out of the shoot.

My engagement pictures were taken at the Point Reyes shipwreck in September 2015. I could not have been happier with them! Sarah showed up ready with some poses of her own and gave us the opportunity to suggest anything we wanted to try. She has a very talented eye for backgrounds. We did the photo shoot and received the pictures within a couple weeks!

After being so pleased with Sarah's work on our engagement pictures, we couldn't resist asking her to photograph our wedding. Sarah and her assistant (Krista) were able to work our March 2016 wedding. She even did a blog posting about our wedding, which served to make us SUPER excited to get all of our pictures back! ( Blog link: sarahmarcella.com/sonoma… )

To summarize, Sarah is worth EVERY PENNY!!! As our family grows over time, my husband and I will definitely being calling up Sarah to get some family portraits done up.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Megan · Married on 02/28/2015

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful wedding photographer! Sarah is so incredibly kind and talented and we couldn't be more grateful for all of her time and energy. Sarah and her assistant did a wonderful job of capturing all of our special moments, as well as numerous memorable candids. Sarah made all of our guests feel at ease in front of the camera with her wonderful personality and remarkable skills. My husband and I are usually on the shy side, but she was able to capture several romantic shots that I absolutely adore.

I cannot recommend Sarah enough. We are blown away by the photos she presented us with, not to mention only a week or so after our wedding.

Sarah is kind, talented, professional, and an absolute joy to work with. We are forever grateful for the memories she captured for us on our special day.

We will definitely be contacting Sarah in the future for our photography needs and will continue recommending her to others.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2011

We had the pleasure of having Sarah as our photographer for our wedding in Sonoma, CA on Oct.1st, 2011, and I cannot recommend her enough. Sarah Marcella is in my opinion the most talented photographer you can possibly have. Her professionalism was the best I've seen and she took the time to learn what both of us enjoy and are looking for.. She was always on time and responsive, and never failed on delivering on exactly the terms promised.

We really admired her passion for photography. Her photos are perfect and we loved having her with us. Sarah's style is very relaxed which is a fantastic contrast to the usual bustle of a day like this. Our nerves were calm and we were truly able to relax and enjoy our day. My guests actually told me how much they enjoyed our photographer, and complemented her.

Finally, Sarah's prices are very reasonable, if not the best value for the quality of photographs you can imagine.

Sent on 10/04/2011