Sarah Lefrancois Photography Reviews

4 | Norwich, CT

4 Reviews for Sarah Lefrancois Photography

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Sarah Lefrancois Photography is incredible. The professionalism, the ease of service, and the quality of the shots from our big day are better than I ever could have imagined. Incredible details, depth of field, and a huge variety of shots fill our albums. The fact that we could pick a package with multiple albums that we gave to our families as gifts, was the cherry on top of a "love sundae."

Love, peace, and fulfillment from our home to Sarah Lefrancois Photography!

The Dodge's xoxo

Sent on 01/10/2012

Sarah and her husband Chris were both such a pleasure to work with. They were professional, responsive, flexible and are both genuinely nice people-- the type of people that you want there with you on your day. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with them! http://www.sarahlefrancois.com

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • I

Ilan · Married on 06/10/2012

We absolutely adored Sarah and Chris - their INCREDIBLE photos ensured that we will have treasured memories for the rest of our lives. But it doesn't end there..I have always taken bad photos, however during our engagement shoot (included in the price!) they quickly found a way to bring out the best in me! They were also remarkably helpful on the wedding day (as they've done it before) helping put flowers on lapels, straightening ties to name but a few things!

Both Sarah and Chris are so warm and friendly, yet we able to boss our parents around when time was short. We really enjoyed working with them, and plan to use them for many years to come for all our important family photos!

I never usually write recommendations, but the amazing service and photos I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing a wedding photographer - at a fraction of the price of some of the more expensive studios in the area.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Meg · Married on 10/09/2010

Sarah has my strongest recommendation for photography services!! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. I love her creativity, use of natural light, and especially for her unique ability to capture beautiful candid moments. She is great at making people feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera lense--a special quality that makes each photo that much better. At our wedding, Sarah created a short slide show of the pre-ceremony photos that she displayed near our guest book. This "sneak preview" was a special touch that also helped us manage expectations of sharing the professional photos for a few weeks while we wound down after our honeymoon. Hire Sarah, I promise you will not find a better value or quality photographer.

Sent on 01/10/2012