Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Reviews

44 | Loveland, CO

44 Reviews for Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC

• I

Ingrid · Married on 09/15/2012

Sarah Lee Welch is more than a great photographer! She is just plain awesome, a vibrant personaility, and far exceeded our expectations of what we thought a wedding photographer does! She took our engagement photos which are absolutely amazing, she kept in contact with us up until the big day even making a wedding day timeline that I shared with all my other vendors and then on wedding day she went above and beyond to make our day flawless and beautiful! She kept everything on track and moving smoothly during the whirlwind that weddings are. On top of her excellent service provided and amazing photos, she has the type of personality that makes you happy and want to smile. We had so much fun!

Sent on 09/25/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2012

Sarah was absolutely incredible to work with. As an out of town bride, Sarah recommended other wedding vendors that were great to work with, helped with the planning, and, of course, took amazing photos! She was fun and laid back, and she was always willing to work with our hectic travel schedules. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2012

Sarah is nothing short of amazing!! All of my pictures were absolutely stunning, I can't even choose a favorite. I will be using her for any photography needs in our future . . . hands down the best!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2012

If you are looking for someone who truly cares about her clients, is creative, fun, sweet and talented then Sarah is your girl! Sarah is so amazing at what she does! She helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives and now we have out of this world pictures to remember it by! She was willing to help us with anything we needed along the way (even things that weren't photography related!) I would HIGHLY recommend her! Sarah is a rockstar and you won't reget choosing her as your photographer! Her talent is truly phenomenal and there are no words to express how much I will forever cherish my photographs! I never could have imagined she would be able to capture the emotions of that day the way she did! Sarah is simply AMAZING!

Susan · Married on 06/09/2012

Sarah is one of the best and most professional photographers that I have seen! Her creative and stylistic images are beautiful and capture the moment so well. She is the sweetest and does a fantastic job of keeping things on schedule and making sure to get the important shots. i have had so many people rave about our pictures. At the end of the day, all you have left is your pictures and I now have tons of beautiful images to look back to. Sarah is the best!

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 11/11/2011

Sarah is absolutely wonderful! She was always there when we needed her or had questions and went above and beyond, serving as a coordinator as well. The second photographer stayed longer than she needed to and both of them were so supportive that day and made me feel very comfortable. Sarah makes every bride feel like they know her on a personal level. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Sarah Lee was wonderful. If I ever need pictures taken for anything in the future, I will use Sarah Lee. She was so nice, understanding, and willing to help in anyway she could. My wedding pictures are beautiful. Everyone at our wedding liked her as well. Again, I would use her again and I would recommend her to others for any event you may have.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2011

My husband and I were so pleased with Sarah. She was great to work with and she took charge on our wedding day to get the best pictures she could. She managed other people on where they did and did not need to be and she was very flexible on the day when we took photos after the ceremony. We got engagement pictures and rock the dress pictures as well. I have referred her to all of my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 08/06/2013

My husband and I are so thankful we trusted Sarah Lee Welch with our wedding photos. We could feel her passion for her work from the start. On the wedding day, she was upbeat and professional. I loved the artistic/editorial poses she suggested; they turned into some of our favorite photos. I have recommended Sarah to many of my engaged friends. She does beautiful work and is an all around lovely person.

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2011

Sarah did an excellent job! From the initial meeting, to planning out the little details of the big day, to the final product -- we loved it all! She captured our special day so beautifully, we couldn't be any happier. Thank you Sarah!!! :}

Sent on 04/15/2011

Michaela · Married on 07/31/2010

Sarah is fantastic! I honestly can say that I have nothing negative to say about her business. She was very professional, easy to work with and did awesome work for a great price. As a bride having a destination wedding in Estes Park, I was nervous about finding quality vendors without referrals. However, as soon as I talked with Sarah, I realized that I had no need to worry. Not only was she flexible to meet with us when we were finally able to make it to Loveland to meet with her but she was also a great resource for finding other vendors in the area. We have received so many compliments on our pictures! We especially love our amazing Canvas Collage! I would recommend Sarah Lee Welch Photography to anyone that is looking for great quality at an affordable price.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Tess · Married on 07/09/2010

Sarah provided us with the best possible experience we could have imagined, I think our pictures speak for themselves. She has the creative eye that we were looking for, to make each picture unique, and really captured the emotion of the day. We will always recommend her to anyone we know who is in need of any kind of photography!!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Breann · Married on 06/26/2010

Sarah is an amazing photographer and I was lucky to have her as my wedding photographer. She knows what she's doing and she does it with passion. When I was looking for a photographer in early 2010 I looked at other photographers websites and they were just okay, but when I saw Sarah's website it was just a whole different experience. An amazing experience! Sarah has a talent that other photographers may oversee. The rating only alows a 5 but Sarah deserves a 20!! She is an amazing person who loves what she does and when you see her work you will understand what I am talking about. If you pick Sarah as your wedding photographer you will NOT be sorry. Thank you Sarah for capturing one of the most important days of my life!

Sent on 04/17/2011

Cassie · Married on 05/01/2010

She is wonderful, high energy, keeps things rolling and is great at capturing the small details. I would say that artistically, her strengths are in portraiture of one or two people.

Sent on 05/12/2010
  • Q

Roger · Married on 12/31/2009

Sarah Lee was not at all intrusive. She rolled with flow. The photos were great.

Sent on 02/07/2010

Mark · Married on 10/17/2009

Sarah is not only an incredible photographer, but a blast to work with. Her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 02/15/2010

Keven · Married on 06/27/2009

Sarah was fantastic and I would highly recommend her to anybody for any type of photographic moments that need captured.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Sarah Lee Welch is a wonderful photographer and all-around help for a wedding. She was very professional, willing to help with any and all planning and booking other vendors, and energetic during the entire process. In particular, she created the timeline for our wedding and made many helpful suggestions about details from her experience. Her husband provided our DJ service as a package deal. We couldn't have been more pleased with the both of them. It was wonderful to have such a great couple play such a large role in our wedding. I would highly recommend her as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/31/2013

3.5
      3.0

Sarah was great and I love my photos but some of the pictures didn't fit us, for example my husband and I are about the same height so resting my head on his shoulder gave my head a really odd angle. I realize that there is a time and a place for tattoos but at a wedding as a professional is maybe not one of them...
    I like how easy going she is and how well we all got along, that we could relax and enjoy.

Sent on 10/23/2013