Sarah Gehman Photography Reviews

43 | Lancaster, PA

43 Reviews for Sarah Gehman Photography

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

Sarah Gehman Photography was the PERFECT choice for our wedding. We were a young couple on a budget who did not want to sacrifice quality for price. Sarah was able to modify a package for us that was just what we needed! Our pictures were beautifully done and captured our wedding day perfectly. So thankful that Sarah did such a wonderful job and these memories can last a lifetime!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Sade · Married on 05/30/2015

Sarah Gehman was an amazing person to work with. Such a FLAWLESS photographer. We appreciated her special eye for catching those special moments so very much. Especially for our wedding day! A friend connected us and it was a perfect match for us and for our special day. She was so patient and so kind. So fun and lively. It was a wonderful time when it was photo time! I would recommend and refer her services to any couple looking for a photographer for their wedding day!!! She will not disappoint!! Thank you Sarah!
    Niv and Sade Lemoine

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Sade - seriously THANK YOU for your kind words! You're wedding was so beautiful and emotional. It was very obvious that both you and Niv, purposefully, left room in your wedding plans for emotions and that is so important. There was no rush to your sacred ceremony and it was full of depth, meaning and Love. Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day memories! <3

Sarah photographed my daughters senior photos and also did a family photo shoot for us. She was great! Friendly, funny and very accommodating. Her photos have a lot of personality and creativeness. I have seen her work on weddings and everything captures the mood and setting perfectly! She is also great with kids and horses!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Brianna · event on 10/06/2014

Sarah is an excellent photographer, a trustworthy professional, and an overwhelmingly positive individual as a whole. She brings such life and love to every photoshoot and makes her clients feel so comfortable and happy! I booked my senior photo shoot with Sarah and was completely satisfied with the results. The shoot was lots of fun with her, and she knew just how to coach me so that the pictures were genuine and flattering. Her joy is so contagious! She also had the photos edited and ready in a wonderfully timely manner which was awesome. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Kailyn · Married on 08/17/2014

Sarah Gehman Photography is brilliant, unique, and down-to-earth. I was overjoyed with my wedding pictures. She captured memories, that told stories, of one of my most cherished days. I would highly recommend her work!

Sent on 03/05/2016

More Than Conquerors · Married on 08/07/2014

Sarah did our lookbook shoot two summers ago for our summer line and we were nothing short of impressed! She's super engaging and very easy to work with. She's professional, outgoing, easygoing, and can always keep you smiling and laughing (when appropriate, of course). She was open to the shots that we wanted, yet had plenty of her own ideas. She also communicated very well and was flexible throughout the entire process. The pictures we received were incredible and were far beyond what we could've imagined. Whether for a wedding or clothing line lookbook, Sarah is the way to go!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2014

We hired Sarah to do a photo shoot for our daughter and it was a fantastic experience. Sarah is so creative with her camera and has such an eye for catching just the right picture. We received so many gorgeous shots from our session and truly loved them all. Sarah also has the best personality of any photographer we have worked with. She is genuine, kind, funny and makes you feel extremely comfortable so you can be yourself as she captures your best in the pictures. I would hire Sarah again in a heartbeat! You will be blessed by her!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Beth · event on 07/08/2014

Sarah did our family photos. I loved that she worked with you and suggested a good time of day based on lighting. Sarah did many unique wonderful shots, gave us plenty of time. She asked along the way if there any special shots you are looking for. She did a wonderful job and we have many gorgeous pictures we treasure.

Keri · event on 06/30/2014

Sarah took my senior pictures for me, and I loved every single one! The session was so much fun. She has such a creative mind, so she had no problem finding the perfect picture spots. We even stopped at a Burger King on the way to shoot because she saw a wall that would make for a great picture, and she was right - I loved that one! She was also super flexible with dates and times.

Sarah is an extremely talented photographer, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. :-)

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/13/2014

Sarah is the best!! Her pictures are beautiful - she has natural talent. She is so personable, fun and lighthearted, which helps the atmosphere of the day! And having a fun photographer helps people be more relaxed when you are taking pictures. My husband doesn't like taking pictures but Sarah made him feel comfortable! The morning of the wedding, another car ran into the car she was riding in to the venue, but she came and did amazing without even being frazzled! You should definitely book her as your photographer!

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Jamie - I was so excited to capture your wedding day in the beautiful state of Washington. You were such a beautiful bride and so easy to work with...it didn't even feel like a day of work! I felt included in the party as if I were family and that was such a joyful gift! Thank you and Connor BOTH for trusting your wedding day memories into my hands. May God continue to bless your marriage!

Jillian · Married on 06/10/2014

Sarah Gehman Photography is outstanding!! She did my senior pictures for me and they turned out perfect. Sarah is such a creative and beautiful person, inside and out. She has a keen artistic eye and captures every moment perfectly. Not only is she talented, she will make you laugh until your stomach hurts. She spreads joy and love wherever she goes! Sarah Gehman is fantastic!

Sarah Jayne · Married on 06/07/2014

Sarah is a gifted photographer and outstanding person. She is kind, joyful, funny, easy going, full of peace, understanding, and has great ability to adapt. My wedding was captured with perfection and ease, my pictures captured the beauty and emotion of the day, and are each breathtaking. The only problem I have had is picking my favorites, because there are SO MANY! Sarah made my day special and gave me beyond what I hoped for. Choose her confidently to capture your beautiful memories and help create a day full of peace that you will love forever.

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Sarah, your review made me feel like I could conquer the photography world! Thank you for your encouragement - really. Your words mean so much to me as a photographer! I would shoot your wedding day over and over and OVER again because of how much JOY there was in every part of the day - and it was contagious! You and Drew are CLEARLY loved by many and it was evident that this is true as the day unfolded. Your bridal party was one of my favorite bridal parties to work with, as well! You've got some quality friends - hold on to them! Thanks, again, for trusting me!
  • Emily & Yohanna

Emily · Married on 06/12/2016

Sarah is both professional and friendly...she takes stress off rather than adding to it and knows how to find beautiful shots in locations that may seem void of them! She is happy and really cares about the couple, family, and guests on the wedding day. She is flexible and I can tell she loves to make the wedding experience a good one - and she had our wedding photos done only 2-3 days after the wedding was finished!! Wow.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/04/2015

Sarah was very professional on the day of our wedding. Not only was she professional, but VERY prompt at getting our wedding photos to us! I would highly recommend her based on the quality of her photos, and her charming and relaxed personality.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah Gehman shot my engagement photos and I also booked her to shoot my wedding, coming this July! She has such an amazing talent and can capture some very special moments. I can't WAIT to see how she captures my wedding because I'm so happy with her work on my engagement session. I would highly recommend Sarah to photograph any special event or important day, you can trust her!

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so glad you were able to be a part of our day! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! We love our pictures and would definitely recommend Sarah Gehman Photography! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Sarah was amazing. She is such a fun & bubbly person that from the moment you get to together she’ll make you feel relaxed. As I had previously looked (aka obsessed) over some of her past weddings online I knew she would do a great job and yet she still floored all my expectations. You know those pictures you “ohhh” and “ahhh” about on pinterest Sarah will make them happen for you. She is truly the perfect balance of professional and fun! You can’t go wrong trusting Sarah Gehman Photography with your big day!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

3.5

Sarah does a great job at making her clients feel comfortable. She is GREAT at what she does and has a creative eye with her photography. We were so happy with our wedding photos. They were better than we even expected. We definitely would recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 03/06/2017