Sarah Duckworth Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Stacy K. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Highly recommend!

I don't know where to start...we couldn't have executed our wedding without Sarah! Hiring a wedding planner was without a doubt the #1 BEST thing we spent money on! Sarah doesn't let anything get in her way of achieving the vision and dreams you have for your big day. Being a Covid bride required us to postpone our date, change venues 1 month out, and reduce our guest list from 130 to 25 and Sarah handled it all with ease. As a bride you already have so many things to juggle, throughout the planning process, so having Sarah around to take the burden off of our shoulders and help with big and little decisions made it so much more enjoyable and less stressful. She is trustworthy and creative! If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, I can't stress enough how worth it is. Not only for the planning, but to fully be present and enjoy your actual wedding day with no worries.

Sarah Duckworth Events's reply:

Ahhhh Stacy!!! You are the best! Thank you so so much for your sweet words! It was such a joy to be able to work with both you and Daren and honestly none of it would have been possible without your positive attitudes! So thankful for you both and the friendship we created along the way!
  • Katellyn
    Katellyn Married on 09/12/2020

Sarah was a dream come true!!!

I first saw Sarah's beautiful work, when she brought to life a dream for a family friends wedding! At that point in time i was not engaged but a few months later after my husband had proposed to me, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding!!
    I have the hardest time keeping my own thoughts in order on a day to day bases as it is. Sarah went above and beyond to help me gather my thoughts and keep them all organized so that the vision of my wedding day came true! The day of was perfect and everything I had envisioned! I know i couldn't have done it without Sarah's help!
    Jennifer H. Married on 07/12/2020

The BEST!! Our wedding was amazing!!

Sarah is THE BEST!!! We loved working with Sarah right from our initial conversation. She made us feel comfortable and she understood our vision along with our budget. Due to COVID-19, we had to change our wedding date and then 2 weeks before our new wedding date we ended up changing our venue. I was concerned about all of these changes and the stress that would come along with them, but Sarah stepped right in and took charge of making all the changes for us. She was a listening ear when I needed someone to talk to about my worries, provided great advice and suggestions. I really feel like Sarah went above and beyond what we hired her for and we felt like our event really mattered to her. Our wedding turned out perfect, we could not have pulled it with off without Sarah!!

Sarah Duckworth Events's reply:

Thank you SO much, Jennifer! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! I am so glad that your wedding day turned out way more beautiful than we ever would have imagined just a year ago! It was amazing!
    Stephanie S. Married on 11/02/2019

Every couple needs a Sarah!!!

Sarah is absolutely wonderful! She truly made our wedding planning experience stress free and enjoyable. It was so helpful to have her recommendations, creative vision, and vendor connections. We were blown away by how smoothly everything flowed on our wedding day, and by how perfectly she was able to bring our vision to life. It was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Thanks to Sarah, my husband and I were able to enjoy each moment of our wedding day and spend time with all of our guests. She went above and beyond to make our dreams come true! We would absolutely recommend Sarah!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 10/12/2019

Want a planner that's going to get it done? Sarah is your girl!

When I first got engaged and started the planning process I was torn on whether or not to hire a wedding planner. I did my research and met with a few. After meeting Sarah I immediately knew she was the planner for us! I needed someone to help but not fully design our wedding. I knew what I wanted, just not always how to make it happen. Sarah was EXACTLY what I needed! She was very informative and helped me from picking certain vendors to staying on track with when to send out invites. Communication I have to say is key in wedding planning and Sarah was always on it! If you needed a phone call or to meet in person, she was always willing. On a creative side, since my husband is in racing, she suggested using racetrack names as table numbers instead of actual "numbers". We LOVED this idea and how it made our day custom to us. She was also great at suggesting ways to make your day not the same as every other wedding. From table linens to guestbook options, she has an eye for things that go well together and once she gets to know you, she nails your vision! She was great through the planning process, but where she really shines is week of and day of your wedding. OMG was she awesome! I was so worried about things going wrong, décor being where it should, etc. She did EVERYTHING I wanted and more. Morning of the wedding she came to my rental home bright and early to check on me and make sure I didn't need anything. Needless to say my nerves were getting the best of me this morning, Sarah was right there for support and assured me how perfect this day was about to be...and was she ever right. Once I arrived at the venue all my worries vanished because everything was perfect. Décor, place settings, timing....our wedding day was executed the way WE wanted, and went FLAWLESSLY, all thanks to Sarah. She did such an excellent job communicating with all our vendors prior to make sure everyone was on the same page and would know the flow of how the wedding day would go.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we can never thank Sarah enough for making that happen!

Sarah Duckworth Events's reply:

You are literally the sweetest!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Amber!
    It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Brett, I feel like I gained two new friends!
  • kaylyn
    Kaylyn Married on 09/27/2019

Such an amazing coordinator

Sarah was hired as my month-of-coordinator, and I am so grateful that I hired her!! We had several meetings leading up to my wedding, and she made sure every detail was accounted for. She made wedding planning, especially the last month, a complete breeze. I felt completely stress free leading up to my wedding, and the day of was absolutely flawless. I know this was due to Sarah’s hard work that she puts into helping clients every day. I would definitely recommend Sarah to family or friends. If anyone wants to be completely relaxed leading up to their wedding, and enjoy their wedding do (as they should) hire Sarah, she is completely worth it!!!!