Sarah Bray Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Sarah Bray Photography

8 Sarah Bray Photography Reviews
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 06/28/2014

Sarah did such an amazing job capturing our wedding and was so nice to work with! The pictures are beautiful and I am very happy with them! :) Thank you Sarah!!

Patricia · Married on 12/15/2012

Great photographer! Captured my wedding and all its beauty!!! Friendly an fun!! Will defiantly be using her again in the future!

Mrs · Married on 09/28/2012

Sarah was extremely accommodating throughout the planning process! She was kind and professional and my pictures are fabulous! I am so glad that I found her online. I was having a budget wedding <10,000$ and her 4 hour option was perfect because I could still afford an awesome photographer! I hope to use her again for anniversary shots.

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2012

Sarah was professional and such a joy to work with from day one! The photos were exactly what we wanted and more. We will continue to maintain a personal and professional relationship with her for many years to come!

Danielle · Married on 03/26/2011

I worked with Sarah for a pre-wedding Boudoir session – it was amazing! Sarah’s unbelievable ability to capture the emotion, vibe and beauty in every shot was remarkable! I got in on her Valentine’s special and I felt like a queen with professional hair, make-up and the ‘little black book’ was the perfect wedding gift for my husband – he is still speechless!! Sarah is super professional, fun to work with and most of all – an amazing talent.

Richaunti · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely love how beautiful the photos turned out and they were at a very reasonable price! I will be giving Sarah a call again to shoot my next event!

Sarah Bray Photography 1
    Sarah Bray Photography 2
    Sarah Bray Photography 3
    Sarah Bray Photography 4
    Sarah Bray Photography 5

I absolutely got lucky finding Sarah. She came recommended by our videographers and I knew seconds after looking at her work that she was exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We didn't want old school - super posed photos. We wanted organic, experimentation with lighting, creative, light photos - that truly captured the mood of that day. We have only seen some of our photos (the ones she posted on her blog) and they were AMAZING. Cannot wait to get our hands on the rest of them. :)

0.4
      0.5

We were married December 20, 2014 and used Sarah as our photographer. Sarah was responsive and helpful for the most part leading up to the wedding and the day of. After the wedding and after Sarah had received her final payment everything went downhill. It took 2 weeks longer (and required several follow-up e-mails) to receive our wedding photos than Sarah specified in her contract. Also, we never received a disc of our wedding photos and have requested 4 times so far...every time we request Sarah says she will tell "the lab" to send again and reminds us we can download the photos ourselves off the internet. To make things worse - our package included a $1000 album credit that I have been trying to receive since June 2015 and still have yet to receive. Sarah finally sent a proof of our wedding album on November 10th after months and months of e-mails and finally letting her know we would be taking legal action if we didn't receive. I sent back 5 edits of rearranging photos (the same day we received the proof) and as of today (December 2nd) still haven't heard a word back from Sarah. She doesn't answer when we call, will not return voicemails and will not answer e-mails. We are meeting with our lawyer next week to finally take legal action. As for the photos themselves...they could have been better. There are only about 20 photos of my husband and I together, 1 photo of our entire wedding party and my husband has his eyes closed in the only photo she took of him and his mother. This whole experience has made me sick and it still isn't over. I wouldn't recommend Sarah to my worst enemy.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sarah Bray Photography's reply:

While it's my goal to provide all clients with a wonderful experience, in this case I also feel it's necessary to defend my business practices and help manage prospective client expectations, especially since in this case, the user is choosing to post anonymously and has left damaging reviews for other reputable Central FL wedding vendors. Upon receiving their images in Feb, I didn't hear from this client until June (nearly 6 months later) at which time they expressed their happiness with the wedding images and even mentioned wanting an anniversary session in December of this year and requesting a backup CD. I didn't hear from them again until October 11th (4 months later) at which time they let me know that they wanted me to choose the images for their album vs. choosing themselves (which I am happy to do, but takes additional time.) They received album proofs approximately one month later, on November 10th. Album is due to be shipped 12/10 approximately one month after reviewing proofs and requesting additional edits. As a business owner and parent, I do my best to respond to client emails and phone calls in a timely manner but unfortunately cannot always respond immediately to repeated requests for updates. My livelihood is dependant on reviews and word of mouth referrals. I would like to urge reviewers to please carefully consider this before using negative reviews and legal threats as a means to bully small business owners.