Sarah Bradshaw Photography Reviews

60 | Hyattsville, MD

60 Reviews for Sarah Bradshaw Photography

Laura · Married on 10/13/2012

I would absolutely suggest hiring Sarah as your wedding photographer, she was fantastic! I cannot say enough about Sarah or her beautiful work. Not only does she capture gorgeous images, she was such an absolute joy to work with on our happy day - and was also a pleasure to get to know before the wedding. Sarah went so above and beyond on so many levels. She was probably the easiest and best decision we made regarding our wedding vendors. It's so important to have a wedding photographer you feel comfortable around and one that enables you to be your true self on such a special day - and since Sarah took the time to get to know my (now) husband and I, it was almost like she wasn't even there on the big day. But, of course, she was - she attended every walk through and arrived early on the big day and stayed late to capture our exit. She even sent our preview images at 1am - only two hours after the wedding ended! She also did our engagement photos, and we are so in love with all of the images. Several friends/family said they are the most beautiful engagement/wedding photos they've ever seen, and after having been involved in many weddings, I have to agree!

All in all, Sarah listened to my (carefully designed) vision and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for in my wedding photos; they are classic and gorgeous, and will last a lifetime. Hire Sarah - it will be the best decision you make throughout this crazy process!

Sent on 02/12/2013
  • Joel

Joel · Married on 08/07/2011

Sarah is such an amazing photographer. We could not have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 03/03/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2010

Sarah was a wonderful photographer. Professional, personable, and prompt. We loved her work and how she made us feel relaxed on our big day! We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Sarah to anyone (and do!) who is searching for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I were so grateful to have worked with Sarah at Ampersand Photography! I felt cared for and appreciated by Sarah -- she did a wonderful job at getting to know US and how we hoped to experience and capture our wedding day. Having Sarah with us on our wedding day felt like having another friend there to celebrate with us! We also LOVE our photos! Sarah is a talented photographer and takes her time to edit and produce beautiful final images. With that, we had to practice patience with our final images as the editing process can take a little while. I've recommended Sarah to friends already as wedding photographer and will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2012

Sarah was fantastic to work with and our wedding pictures are perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great, flexible wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

3.5

Sarah was kind, flexible and easy to have around the day of the wedding. As a little girl I hated being photographed because I felt camera-shy, but Sarah's personality is PERFECT for what she does -- she is simply a part of the activity and you don't feel like you're behind a camera, but with another friend. I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/31/2013

3.5

She's great -- highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • Caroline

Caroline Lindsay · Married on 01/07/2020

The most gorgeous wedding photos!

Sarah is an incredibly gifted wedding photographer. We were so happy with our photos -- the color and lighting were incredible, and it was clear that she had made a real effort to capture the moments that were the most important to us. The DC wedding vendor market is expensive, but I am glad we splurged on this budget item because we will treasure our photos forever.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Chelsea · Married on 08/13/2011

We absolutely loved working with Sarah Danaher and Ampersand Photography. So much so, that we asked her to do engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding! She is an extremely talented photographer with a keen eye for capturing emotion and the intimate moments which are so important to a wedding. When searching for a photographer, what stood out to me about Sarah's work was that each couple's portraits were so different. She really takes the time to get to know the couple, so that she may shoot them according to their interests and personalities. It's quite impressive how much that shows in her work. The only reason I didn't give her five stars across the board was because our photos took longer to receive than her contract specified, but I suppose that comes with being in such high demand! Nonetheless, the photos were worth the wait and I think her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She was responsive and replied to our questions during the wedding planning process in a reasonable amount of time, considering how many other clients she works with. She also was very professional and took very good care of us on our wedding day, making sure we had taken all the pictures we wanted. She also offered to come early or stay later as her gift to us. It was a great experience working with her, and our pictures came out lovely. She gave them to us on a Hi-Res DVD (after we had only purchased Lo-Res pictures with our wedding package) within the 90-day turnaround promised.

Sent on 07/02/2012