Sarabeth Events Reviews

Sarabeth Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    John S. Married on 10/02/2021

A dream wedding come true

My wife and I used Sarabeth Events to help us plan our wedding in February of 2020. We decided to use their full planning package for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Rachel helped us plan every detail and the day went effortlessly. From vendor recommendations to day-of coordination we could not imagine having done it without Rachel. She was by our side to make sure everything was perfect from the beginning of the planning process until we drove off during our big exit. We could not recommend Rachel and the rest of the Sarabeth team enough.
    Kathryn P. Married on 03/27/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had Rachel as my wedding coordinator! I was not the most involved bride since my mother did most of the planning, but we could not have done it without Rachel’s help. When we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid-19, Rachel took care of everything so we did not have to worry about anything. John and I decided to surprise our guests with a fun, upbeat, mash-up of Maroon 5 for our first dance. Rachel was the only person who knew about it and helped us keep it a secret. We loved seeing everyone’s reaction! Rachel was very easy to get a hold of and always answered my text messages and emails quickly. I live in Florida and Rachel helped coordinate meetings between my mother and vendors. Whenever I wanted to join in on a phone call she would set up the meeting. On the night of our wedding, Rachel was everywhere! It sounds cheesy but every time I thought of Rachel she would show up! Rachel went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and was feeling okay. She constantly checked in on me to make sure I was feeling relaxed and calm. She fixed my hair when it fell out before our first dance, had extra makeup for when I needed it, helped make sure my dress was steamed before wearing it, and was the voice to all the vendors that I needed. The itinerary Rachel created for our wedding day was flawless and I had several people tell me it was the most detailed, well-organized wedding itinerary they had ever seen (it’s true!!) Rachel was such a joy to work with; she is super sweet, efficient, and reliable. I am so thankful for all she did to make my wedding an absolute dream!
  • Claire
    Claire O. Married on 02/01/2020

Simply the best

I don't know what we would have done without Rachel! So many friends recommended Rachel to us and we could not be happier with our decision to hire her. We chose their Partial Planning package and it was the perfect fit. From fantastic vendor recommendations to budget breakdowns to ensuring everything went off without a hitch, she was an absolute rockstar! I had a lot of ideas (and a lot of emails about them) and very strong feelings about what I didn't want and Rachel took all of them and turned it into a beautiful, cohesive event. She is simply the best!
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 07/20/2019

Totally understood my vision!

We had Georgette as our Month of / Day of Coordinator and I am so glad that we did! She made the last bit of planning so much easier by helping contact vendors, create a schedule, and helping us with last minute ideas and changes. I'm impressed by her work ethic and her ability to get things done while having a positive attitude and always wearing a smile! She understood my vision completely and I am so glad that the day went so smoothly. We had an amazing time! Love, Cary and Zoe Register
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 11/17/2018

The best money I spent on my big day!!

Our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined thanks to Rachel at Sarabeth Events. We did a full planning package and it was worth every penny. Rachel is so creative and knew exactly what I wanted from our first meeting. She not only kept me on track but kept me sane!! She was always readily available (even with my crazy schedule living in Seattle planning a wedding in Texas). She went above and beyond when I couldn’t be there as well! I just love her so much.

She was very transparent the entire time and kept us on budget as well which I really appreciated!

I would highly recommend working with Rachel to plan you big day. She honestly cares about your day as it is her own!

Thank you Sarabeth Events and Rachel, I couldn’t have done it without you!!!!!
    Julia Married on 12/09/2017
    Georgette was our "weekend of" coordinator and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our ceremony and reception were at seprate locations so a planner was a must have for us- we did not want to have to stress or worry about anything the day of and she completely made that happen! Our wedding was truely what we dreamed of and I know it would not have been without her! Highly recommend!
    Liz Married on 07/08/2017
    Rachel with Sarabeth Events made our wedding day a dream come true! She was so easy to work with and we will forever look back on our day as the most perfect wedding thanks to our amazing wedding planner and vendors! A huge thanks to Rachel and Sarabeth Events for their dedication and professionality in putting together one amazing day!
    Amanda Married on 03/20/2015
    All I can say is "WOW!" I was fortunate to have been matched up with Rachel from this company. I had never even dreamed of getting a wedding planner, but when I started planning our wedding half-way across the country from were it would take place, I quickly realized that a wedding planner was absolutely necessary. I came across SaraBeth Events randomly and am so glad I did because Rachel was AMAZING! I purchased their full package of planning services from day 1 until the wedding day. Planning a Dallas wedding from Seattle, WA wasn't difficult at all with Rachel in charge. She arranged multiple vendor appointments on days that I was in town to maximize our time. She helped clear my mind when I was stressed about "the little things." She was exceptionally attentive to what I wanted for my wedding, but was also very tactful with alternative suggestions. This company altogether has their act together. It's a well-oiled machine. If you're planning a wedding in the Dallas/Ft Worth area you just HAVE to hire SaraBeth Events. You will not be disappointed. My wedding planner and I became great friends separate from just the wedding planning. I go back and do it all again from day 1 just to have the experiences I had with my wedding planner. She made the whole process easy and FUN! If there was ever an issue, didn't matter what issue it was, she took care of it. That's just PRICELESS! My wedding guests even commented on how "together" she was on the day of, and especially at the reception. They knew she was working her rear end off to make sure things went smoothly and my husband and I were having a good time.
    Mollie Married on 06/21/2014
    Sarabeth and her team at Sarabeth Events helped me design, plan and create my perfect day. She made sure my wedding ran without a hitch. Needless to say everything about my wedding and reception (even the wedding planning process) was wonderful with the help of Sarabeth Events! Meeting with Sarabeth was fun and efficient, throughout our time planning together, Sarabeth became more like family, than just our wedding planner. It was truly a joy working with the best wedding planner in DFW, I would highly recommend Sarabeth Events for any event. I wish I could plan another wedding with her. She is worth more that 5 stars, she is one of the best in the business!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 06/14/2014
    Rachel was an absolute angel for helping me through all the day-of details! The day turned out perfectly and I don't know where I would have been with out her. Thank you again for EVERYTHING!
    Kelly Married on 03/22/2014
    Rachel and Sarabeth made our wedding day go off without a hitch. I utilized their “day of coordinator” package, but it was so much more than just day of. They met with us at the reception hall to go through key details, and we had a follow up meeting prior to the wedding to go through all of the details and complete the timeline. The tools they provided to help us coordinate and communicate with our vendors were incredibly useful and made sure that there weren’t any open items that we hadn’t clearly decided upon. I used their recommended vendor list to ultimately select my florist and hair & makeup, and I could not have been more pleased. Their excellent vendor relationships really go a long way to make sure that there aren’t any issues or surprises the day of the wedding and that the quality is really top notch.
    Mostly, it was their significant experience that I appreciated. Their professionalism and approach instilled in me a high level of confidence that the day would go smoothly, and that helped me focus on the excitement of the wedding rather than the chaos of the details.
    I highly recommend using Sarabeth Events for your wedding or really any event planning!
    Kim Married on 03/16/2013
    Everything was fantastic! The wedding was amazing and everything was perfect for us. Sarabeth and her team did a phenomenal job and I never had one worry during the entire wedding. They took care of absolutely everything and we're so grateful for that! We honestly just couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!!! Thank you Sarabeth for absolutely everything!!!
    Jessica Married on 08/25/2012
    Sarabeth was recommended to me by the Wedding Coordinator at my venue, and I am so happy I found her! I had already booked my venues and photographer, but she offers both a full planning package and partial package, which worked out perfect. I worked with her under the partial package, but to any new bride I recommend the first thing you book for your wedding is a Wedding Coordinator!
    Sarabeth has great relationships with a lot of vendors in the DFW area. After meeting with her and giving her my budget, she scheduled meetings with three of each vendor. To me this was one of the best services – before Sarabeth I had become overwhelmed researching online for hours knowing nothing about wedding vendors. She works with the vendors to schedule the initial meeting, communicate the budget, and help you develop a theme/style to communicate to your vendors. Things we thought in the beginning of planning we wouldn’t need (ex: videographer) she encouraged us to consider, and I am so glad we did!
    The day of the wedding ran perfect and was very organized. After our final planning meeting she sent the detailed schedule to the vendors and arranged all of the details with them for the day of. Hands down she did an amazing job the past year managing the vendors which kept so much additional stress off my plate. Also, she helped us determine the style, color, and layout of our event. She is very behind the scenes and does a fabulous job of getting the job done without having to contact you all the time. I trusted her to make any last minute decisions/changes for me. We were amazed at how perfectly everything came together, even our guests were commenting how smooth the evening went. Everyone loved the schedule of events we had arranged with Sarabeth, and it speaks a lot when guests notice and comment about how much they liked the organization of the evening. One of the most important things to us was our guests having a great experience, and Sarabeth did great!
    Rachel Married on 04/28/2012
    Wow! What can I say about SaraBeth Events?! From the moment my mother and I sat down with SaraBeth for our initial consultation we just knew she was the right person for the most important job of coordinating my wedding! She was organized, so sweet, and already had ideas swirling as we discussed my jumbled thoughts. I had no idea where to start but she was able to understand exactly what I had envisioned and implemented it perfectly. My mother lives overseas and I work full-time so we were not always readily available but she was able to coordinate everything we needed to do and kept us on track. I loved how she partnered me up with some of the greatest vendors in the business who were also so easy to work with, understood my vision and luckily for my parents, worked within our budget. :) I cannot express how amazing it was to know that everything was taken care of. I really was just able to enjoy the day with my family and not stress about anything. Everyone kept commenting on how calm I looked and how calm I had been through out the entire year of planning - that would not have been possible without SaraBeth! She was So wonderful and I will never be able to thank her enough for everything she did!! Anyone would be blessed to work with such a great team!!
    Emily Married on 11/12/2011
    Sarabeth was so great through all of our planning and the wedding day. Everything went so smooth and I had to do nothing which was so great and made everything fun and not stressful. We had a little problem with a vendor but she handled it so great and was on our side the whole time and took care of the situation in such a professional way. Everything turned out amazing and flawless, she had such attention to detail and helped in areas I did not even think of. She works with a great team of people and I would recommend her to all of my friends for future weddings!! I received so many compliments throughout the night and days after that it was the best party they had ever been to!
    Suzanne Married on 10/29/2011
    I could not be more pleased with everything Sarabeth did for us! She followed through with everything, got us discounts and great venues and terrific dj's and florists. The wedding was perfect and that was due to all the hard work and attention to detail. I would recommend Sarabeth events to everyone! It was wonderful working with her and her staff! Thank you for a fantastic wedding!!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/29/2011
    I can not say enough good things about Sarabeth Events. Without Sarabeth, there is no way I would have been able to pull off the wedding of my dreams. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to planning my wedding, and Sarabeth helped me through every step of the process. We had a very specific date we wanted for our wedding and Sarabeth was able to not only find us a venue, but find one within our budget. Having Sarabeth plan the wedding took so much stress of my mother (who lives in another state) and I. My mother initially worried about the added cost of a wedding planner, but with Sarabeth's help we saved money. We absolutely loved all of the vendors Sarabeth recommended. There was no day of wedding stress, and my mom even commented on how much she enjoyed just relaxing and not having to worry about anything. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding! To quote my grandmother- the best party I ever went to!
    Amy Married on 10/22/2011
    Sarabeth was extremely helpful. She is super responsive to emails and phone calls. Wedding day was perfect thanks to her organization and planning.
    Hailee Married on 06/11/2011
    I was so happy to have found Sarabeth Events. They helped us find exactly what I envisioned for our wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased. The day of our wedding everything went off without any bumps in the road. It ran so smooth, and I know it is all thanks to Sarabeth Events! Wonderful job! It was a perfect day. I would recommend them to any bride!
    Jamie Married on 05/21/2011
    GREAT GREAT GREAT. Did everything I ask and more. You must call them!
    Kari A. Married on 04/15/2011
    Amanda and Sarabeth are awesome to work with, and will let even the most controlling bride feel VERY relaxed on the wedding day. During the entire planning process it is hard to believe it when you are told that on the day of the wedding you are not supposed to worry about anything, but rest assured, Amanda and Sarabeth made sure everything went as planned, and it did! I was so happy to see all of the little details that were only in my mind before actually come to life.
    Kate Married on 04/09/2011
    Sarabeth was SO amazingly helpful with our wedding. She answered questions I didn't even know I had! She is so sweet and professional, and always responded to me very quickly. Our wedding ran so smoothly with her help. I truly don't know what we would've done without her!
    Courtney Married on 04/09/2011
    Amanda Taylor with Sarabeth Events was absolutely amazing to work with. My wedding was more than I ever imagined and dreamed it would be. Amanda made the process so easy for me during the year of planning. I never felt stressed or worried something wasn't going to get taken care of. I highly recommend Amanda with Sarabeth Events to any future bride! :-)
    Rachel Married on 10/02/2010
    As a very detail-oriented person in general, I was selective as to who I could trust to help out with the important details of our wedding. Amanda with Sarabeth Events ensured that all the details were addressed before the big day and really made our wedding day go extremely smooth. As the bride, I was able to be at ease throughout the process thanks to Amanda's help. We've had nothing but rave reviews from everyone that attended the wedding and its because of the great detail, professional service, and attentiveness of Amanda with Sarabeth Events! I would recommend them to any bride and groom!
    Craig Married on 10/02/2010
    Working with Amanda Taylor from Sarabeth Events was the smartest decision my wife and I made (other than saying "I do"). The whole event from ceremony to reception went off without a hitch. We could not be happier with their level of dedication and professionalism. Everyone who attended the event agreed that it was the most beautiful event they have been into in a long time. Without Sarabeth Events I'm sure we would not have received those same responses.