6 Reviews for Bent Beauty

User Photos
todo alt text

Sarah was so professional from beginning to end. She responded to my questions so quickly and she is very flexible. Her work is amazing and I will definitely be using her in the future for any make up needs>

Profile Picture Victoria , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is great to work with. She's very professional, skilled and a joy to be around. She always made sure I was getting what I wanted and was very flexible and calm. She's a good person to be around on your wedding day and she made everyone's hair look beautiful! Very "Pinterest" as my friend would say.

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my experience with Sarah. Not only does she do an amazing job but is also so sweet and personable. You can count on her to make you look beautiful!

Profile Picture Ally, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sara is amazing at her job! She listens thoroughly to what your vision/expected look is and follows it to a tee. But she is also very consultative and will offer you advice in case you're unsure or are on the fence about a look. She was on time, professional and happy during my wedding day so that really helped calm me down :) I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family. Thanks for helping make our day memorable, Sara!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sara is great and I could not have been more pleased with the results. Not only does she listen to you, she knows exactly how to bring your vision to life. I didn't show her any pictures and she still knew exactly what I wanted. Her entire team is extremely professional and put everyone in my wedding party at ease. She is very responsive in terms of communication leading up to the big day and made the whole process super easy. It was one less thing I had to stress out about. I had such a good day and Sara was a big part of it!

Profile Picture Harmony, 7/5/14, 1 Review