Sara Scollan Reviews

4 | Auburn, NY

4 Reviews for Sara Scollan

Sara was an absolute gem to work with! She is fun, patient, VERY talented and most of all, does whatever it takes for the bride and bridesmaids to love their look. I highly recommend booking her!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Sara was the most amazing hair stylist I have ever worked with. She made me feel very comfortable not only on my trial date but also my wedding. She is very skilled and can work with any hair style. She traveled far and even brought extra hands to help which was great! I am so happy with her service!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sara was just plain awesome! From the moment we met for the trial to the time of the big day, she did an awesome job! She was super friendly and did phenomenal hair and make up for my 7 bridesmaids and I. All my bridesmaids had to do was show her and her team a picture of what they were looking for for hair. Both our hair and make up stayed put all night. I could not have asked for a better person to be part of my special day!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2013

3.5

Sara does an incredible job with hair and makeup!

She comes to you and if there are a lot of people she brings someone along. Everyone who had their hair and makeup done looked amazing!

I would definitely also recommend paying the extra $10 for airbrush makeup too - amazing results!

Some notes: She is very busy and can sometimes be a bit hard to get a hold of. The prices are also a bit high but once you see the work she does you'll definitely believe that it's money well-spent!

Sent on 10/04/2013