Sara Renee Events Reviews

Sara Renee Events 5
Sara Renee Events 6
Sara Renee Events 7

D · Married on 03/02/2013

Sara Lowell at Sara Renee Events made sure we had the absolutely most perfect wedding!
    She is so enthusiastic, personable, warm, caring, diplomatic, and professional in every way. I never felt any stress and I always was confident she would handle everything expertly. She knows all of the quality vendors and they all have fantastic relationships with her and want to work with her. I cannot imagine anyone else planning our wedding with such skill and talent. She was my fairy godmother, and my magical dream wedding came true!!!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Jamie · Married on 01/26/2013

Event: Ritz Carlton Palm Beach, FL.
    Sara was unbelievable from day 1 of my entire wedding planning process. I let her know what my vision was for my wedding and she was able to guide me in making all the best decisions. She was very honest with me...for instance, If I wanted a certain look or vibe and she felt that there was a better way to present the idea I would listen. Sara is a professional when it comes to knowing your venue/vendors and I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my wedding. I can't stress more how easy and wonderful she made our wedding planning/decision process for us. The day of the wedding I didn't have one care in the world because I knew she was there to take care of everything. I spent the entire day of the wedding getting ready with all the girls, drinking champagne and enjoying myself. She would check on me multiple times throughout the day and I had 1 of her assistants with me at all times. I was ready when she said to be and it was off to the alter. I would highly recommend Sara Renee Events for any event.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Sara Renee was a real pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized, efficient and effective. And very detail-oriented. Our wedding entailed various details during the ceremony, especially, and Sara ensured that everything ran seamlessly. A big thank you to Sara for helping make our special day a memorable and magnificent event.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Julie · Married on 12/15/2012

Sara Renee events was fantastic down to every aspect. I would not have had as amazing of a day without her and her go to people! It was an incredibly special and unforgettable weekend and thank you to Sara Renee for making it so special and taking care of each detail that otherwise would have not been taken care of! xx Julie and Jayson

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • User2040658 · 2+ years ago

Sara is a fabulous planner who really knows her stuff. Every wedding related question you could ever think of she knows the answer to! I knew from the moment I met Sara she would be an amazing planner who on day of would ensure everything ran smoothly and, she didn't disappoint. Working with Sara was so fun! She has such a great personality and is very easy to get along with! She is also super accessible and even though I am sure she juggles a ton of brides at once she always made me feel like I was her only client. I loved how prompt she was responding to my emails, texts, and phone calls. My wedding had lots and lots of little details and Sara made sure everything was in its proper place on wedding day. I had zero issues at my wedding and Sara is a main reason why everything ran so smoothly on my big day! She brings 2 assistants on the day who are amazing! They are the to answer to your every need be it hold your train, grab you a bandaid, or hook you up with some floss. There is no need to think about this one. You want you wedding day to be stress free and run flawlessly? Hire Sara!!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Bonnie · Married on 12/15/2012

Sara was wonderful to work with, laugh with, plan with....and I would recommend her again!
    LOVE her energy and style!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Erica · Married on 11/10/2012

Working with Sara Renee and her team was an absolute pleasure! They are professional, organized and total experts. They helped make our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

beth · Married on 11/10/2012

sara renne was a total professional, eager to please, and made us feel like a guest at our daughter's wedding...she coordinated the entire event with our florist, band and country club management...nothing we asked of her was ever too much..she even helped with folding the pashminas we gave out to our guests!! we can not sing her praises high enough!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Julie · event on 10/13/2012

SaraReneeEvents is a pleasure to work with. Very reliable and always there to help you.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2012

Loved every second of working with Sara!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

jennifer · Married on 05/12/2012

Sara was an outstanding event planner and I wouldn't have enjoyed my wedding nearly as much if she hadn't been a part of it. She took the time to listen to my unique likes and dislikes and then just made it all happen in a perfect, creative way. She also made the process a blast, even though I'd been dreading it. She also had such good contacts with the other vendors, who obviously liked and respected her, which always translated into top-notch service (at the best prices) from everyone, including the all-important florist and caterer. She is the middleman from heaven!

Sent on 12/03/2012

nomi · Married on 12/11/2011

Sara put together an incredibly successful wedding weekend for us, a destination wedding with most guests coming from abroad. It was extremely easy to communicate with Sara from NYC as she was always highly responsive and quick to get things done. I couldn't have done it by myself. Sara also connected me to some amazing vendors, the legendary photographer Adagion Studio (Cengiz and his team) merits a separate mention. Generally, all vendors that Sara connected me with delivered an amazing quality product and were very professional to work with. I would love to work again with Sara and her team at any occasion. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Laura · Married on 10/22/2011

Working with Sara Renee Events is a dream. Sara seems to know everything and anything about wedding planning. I was lost as a bride-to-be but with Sara it all became so easy. Sara was able to take the skeletons of what we wanted with our budget and create the most perfect wedding weekend ever! We were planning a destination wedding and knew so little of South Florida. THANK GOODNESS FOR SARA! She knows what seems like every vendor in South Florida and with her expertise and referrals helped us to find the perfect venue, the most amazing DJ, our gorgeous photographer, and our floral/decorator without weeks of research. Our wedding was just perfect and so hassle free thanks to Sara. She takes care of all complications and logistics so you don't even know they are happening. She's always just a blast to talk too and I miss her! Definitely use Sara! i would recommend her 1000%! She's AMAZING!

Sent on 01/04/2012

ROSE · Married on 02/18/2018

Sara is a true professional. Very helpful in the selection of vendors, attended meetings with them, and was very knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Sara and her team are amazing. The day of my wedding could not have gone anymore smoothly. The amount of people assisting me all day was beyond words! I was a princess!!! For someone who is stressed pretty often my family said they have ever seen me more relaxed then on the day of my wedding! Sara made my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Judy · Married on 07/05/2015

More attention to wedding ceremony. It got lost in the other event planning.

Sent on 07/07/2015

4.2

What a big help! Everything went smoothly!

Sent on 05/28/2013