Sara Renee Events Reviews

Sara Renee Events 5
Sara Renee Events 6
Sara Renee Events 7

Jen and Dan · Married on 11/15/2014

Sara Renee Events was well worth the money for the value provided. As an out of town couple unfamiliar with the area she helped us select all of our vendors and plan a total of three events for the weekend (welcome party, wedding day, and Sunday brunch). Sara is well known amongst the vendors and those relationships were advantageous. In addition, she was open to our ideas but also not afraid to express her opinion to help us make the best choices. At first we were nervous to hire Sara Renee Events when we learned Sara would be unavailable the actual day of. However, she personally helped us plan the full events and Laurie and Lisette were amazing day of. All details were taken care of seamlessly. Whether Sara is available day of or not, Laurie and Lisette are also fantastic and provide exceptional service. People are still talking about our amazing wedding. I wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you Sara Renee Events!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Deborah · Married on 11/08/2014

Hire Sara Rene!!!! You won't be sorry!! This is money well spent. My daughter's wedding went off without a hitch. Sara really knows what she is doing. She will be you every step of the way, guiding you to make the right choices. In the end, you will have saved money! If you are having a wedding - this is a must have!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

I could not have planned my perfect wedding without Sara! She was there every step of the way (for 18 long months!!!) She was always just a phone call or text away whenever I needed advice or to kick crazy ideas around. She assembled the absolute A+++ team and executed the most perfect dream wedding! We LOVE Sara and would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tara · Married on 11/01/2014

The attention to detail that Sara provided us with leading up to our wedding was amazing and we know it wouldn't have been the same without her. Her future clients are truly lucky to have her.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Dani · Married on 08/02/2014

Wow! We can't rave more about Sara Renee! She made our wedding experience completely flawless from beginning to end. Wedding planning, which people normally say is a lot of work, was easy and fun with her by our side... Our wedding had everything we wanted and more and anything on the day that went wrong was fixed so fast we didn't even know there was a problem! Highly recommend this vendor for any of your future events! The Sara Renee team knows what they are doing from timelines, event advice, scheduling, buffering the crazy bridal parties, and helping select vendors etc. They do it all!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Sean · Married on 08/02/2014

Sara Renee Events was great!!! We hired her for our wedding, and she and her employees are first class everything! They responded quickly to our emails especially when they had limited access overseas. They handled EVERYTHING for us, from scheduling appointments with vendors to shopping for candy and gift bags for our guests. Anything we asked for we got from Sara Renee. Sara Renee was great, especially on wedding day, when she is the bride for the majority of the time, she deflects crazy relatives lol, makes sure everyone is where they are suppose to be at the right time, she was terrific! From day one to the wedding night she is absolutely the best! We couldn't have imagined our planning, prepping and partying with anyone else!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Julie · Married on 06/13/2014

Literally the BEST wedding planner on this planet. Not only was she super organized and on top of things but she made the process FUN. My mom and I are obsessed with her and were so relaxed the entire time because of her. Sara is incredible and I want to stay in touch with her even after the process !!!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

Sara did such an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier! Everything was perfect and was a fairytale and I owe it all to her!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Sara was amazing! We absolutely loved using her and she mae our special day go on with out a hitch!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Adrienne · Married on 03/22/2014

Sara is incredibly professional and knowledgeable when it comes to planning a wedding. We are a NYC couple who planned a wedding in Florida. If it weren't for Sara, I don't know how we would have done it. She has an excellent reputation with the best vendors in South Florida and was able to refer us to other quality professionals. She worked on setting up our appointments so that our visits to South Florida were both productive and efficient. In terms of timeline, she kept us up to date on each step of the process and notified us when we had to make certain decisions - entertainment, decor, invitations, etc. It really alleviated all of the stress on our end since she ensured we didn't miss anything along the way.

As for the day of the event, my venue is notoriously difficult (Vizcaya Museum & Gardens). All vendors must be hired individually, since the property does not provide anything (we even had to get a generator for extra power and a trailer to change/freshen up). Sara coordinated all of the logistics from the beginning of the day until the last clean-up. We enjoyed our day as we really didn't do much in terms of logistics/coordination. Sara took care of everything. We are very thankful for her services and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Sara is THE best. She is a true professional and well-respected by all. Although she is constantly juggling many plates and projects, she always made me feel as I was her only client whenever we met or when I needed her by phone. Her advice, contacts and on-site management are all priceless!!! You can't go wrong with Sara by your side for your big day!!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Megan · Married on 01/25/2014

Sara Lowell is incredible. She is so professional and easy to work with. She has so much experience and makes the wedding day seamless. I would recommend her and her team in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Jorrie · Married on 01/11/2014

Sara Renee events was amazing!! Our wedding night was seamless and smooth. The vendor suggestions were perfect and planning was so simple and fun. My husband and I are so happy with the choice we made! Thanks so muh Sara, for bustling my dress twice, fixing my hair, and most of all helping us make the night as special as it could possibly be! We wish you the best always.

Sent on 01/13/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 01/11/2014

Sarah was recommended to us by the W South Beach Hotel. As brother of the Bride and host of my sister's wedding i couldn't be happier. I am very happy and pleased that we all took her advice regarding vendors. She give us recommendations of vendors with whom she new were competent and high quality. As a result the event went without any hiccups or disruptions. And i personally received compliment after compliment from all the guest regarding the event. The team work between them was amazing. We are all Soooo pleased and grateful. Thank you Sara for everything. You are an absolute perfectionist!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

jess · Married on 01/04/2014

Spectacular. Loved working with Sara and her team. I would give her 5 stars on everything. Keep up the good work!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Tina · Married on 12/22/2013

Done :)

Sara really was everything we needed when planning our wedding. Living in the UK and trying to organise an event in Miami was never going to be easy, but Sara ensured we we didn't feel the strain.

We opted for the middle package (ie. a little help with vendors, being the main point of contact for everyone, and providing assistance on the day itself). In the months prior to the wedding, she was easily contractible and was prompt in replying to emails/calls etc. Where Sara really came into her own, however was on the big day - everything was organised, there was nothing for us to stress over. If one of the parents needed something, it was done within minutes. Bridesmaid spilled something on her dress? No problem, her assistant was there to sort it out immediately. Sara had arranged for one of her assistants (included in her price) to literally be at the beck and call for all our needs. One for the bride and bridesmaids and another for the groom and groomsmen - no bowtie was out of place, all blazers were steamed whenever necessary. Amazing

One thing I really want to mention, which was so important to us, was how calm and diplomatic Sara was throughout. This is particularly important when you have certain family members and guests who are somewhat overbearing and extremely demanding. Ultimately, when a decision needs to be made, she will make it without stepping on toes. All our input stayed OURS - Sara simply delivered it.

Regards,

Sent on 01/17/2014

Sara was a pleasure to work with, was a great sounding board, gave tons of advice and was very easy to work with! She is the best for a reason!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2013

My husband and I loved Sara from the moment we met her at the beginning of the wedding planning process, as we were almost two years out Sara was so helpful, positive, and personable. Flash forward to roughly three months before the wedding, and I was completely over whelmed with the little questions from relatives and various guests, Sara stepped in with great grace and professionalism to help answer the questions and keep the focus on the couple. Sara's team goes above and beyond to make sure everyone in the bridal party is happy, they even steamed dresses plus when my husband tore the back of my dress during a dance, they were able to fix it quickly and no one was the wiser-until now. Overall, my husband and I respect Sara and her team, they helped make our dreams come true. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/09/2014

robin · Married on 06/01/2013

Sara was so efficient, fun, easy to work with, energetic and very patient!!!! She is very organized and detail oriented. She truly made the details of our wedding stress free. I loved working with her and would definitely use her again.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Lynley · Married on 06/01/2013

I am not a girl who dreamed about her wedding since they were a little girl, but I must say my wedding was the most gorgeous wedding and the most incredible day of my life. Because of Sara, I had access to the most incredible wedding services.... From the most amazing wedding invitations, to gift bags, to the band, to hair and make-up, to photogrpahy, to flowers and decor, and MMMMMMMMM best food ever! I live out of town and all the planning leading up to the wedding to the actualy wedding day itself was incredibly smooth. Any pre emegencies I had, she helped correct quickly without hesitation. She made our experience from start to finish fun, exciting, easy, and most importantly enjoyable.

I would highly recommend Sara to anyone getting married in the South Florida area.

Sara, you are truely amazing!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Absolutely LOVED working with Sara. She has great taste and style. Has answers to all the questions and gets things done ASAP. The actual wedding day might have been the most relaxed day of my life, Sara and her team came well prepared and everything was perfect! The wedding exceeded expectations by far! Wish I had another event to use Sara for!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Tamara · Married on 05/25/2013

Sara Renee is the absolute best. My wedding day went by flawlessly solely due to professionalism of Sara Renee. She wore a shirt that said "Trust me, I do this EVERY weekend" and that was so fitting. Sara was at the venue early and like the pro she is, she had everything organized and running smoothly. she had worked with all my vendors before and that made it feel like a huge family gathering, just because everyone was so warm and caring, but yet so professional. Sara had me where I needed to be at the right time, she was great at shielding me from any wedding day stress, she made my family feel relaxed and even my guests talked about how amazing she was. I hired her as my wedding planner, but I came away with a cool friend. If you are a Bride who wants to be completely stress free on your wedding day, rest assured you can NOT find anyone and good as Sara Renee Events.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2013

Sara Renee had inspired me with her creative visions from the moment I met her. Not only is she an incredible planner, but I have welcomed her into my life as a friend and family! Thank You Sara Renee for holding my hand through the best day of my life, know one can make me laugh like you do! I love You Sara!

Lauren

Sent on 07/12/2013

Courtney · Married on 04/27/2013

We could not have done it without her. It was an amazing day!!! Only two minor problems that were solved at once.

Sent on 05/28/2013

jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara was amazing! always patient and ready to answer any of our questions. We had to do last minute changes in our wedding and she was able to do them with ease. Her day of the wedding team was outstanding.
    we had a gorgeous and extremely fun wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2013