Sara Nagel Photography Reviews

Sara Nagel Photography 3
Sara Nagel Photography 4
Sara Nagel Photography 5

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2013

Sara was amazing! She had a lot of great ideas and was willing to work with us on ideas we had. She was reasonably priced and captured our day in a beautiful way. The photos turned out great and were exactly what we wanted. The perfect mix of traditional posed photos, modern, artistic shots and candid moments.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Angela · Married on 03/02/2013

Sara did our engagement and wedding photos. She made the whole experience easy, relaxed and fun! She is professional and creative and we couldn't be happier with our photos! She truly helped us commemorate such an important time in our lives in such a beautiful way. Her prices are amazing. Incredible value! Don't miss out on Sara's talent for your special occasion!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Cara · Married on 08/18/2012

Sara was AMAZING!!! My wedding day (the full day) was captured beautifully! My engagement pictures were original and I still get compliments on them 3 years later! I had my pictures back quickly and there wasn't a bad one in the group. Any bride will be lucky to have Sara as their photographer. I've definitely found my photographer for my life events!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Callen Waters · Married on

The best around!

Sara is absolutely amazing! She truly cares about what she's doing and goes the extra mile to ensure her clients have the best experience possible. She is so talented and puts so much heart into capturing special moments. We are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Callen! I have truly enjoyed getting to know you & John over the past year, from your engagement session to your wedding -- and seeing you at numerous weddings in between! You guys are more than just clients to me, you have become my friends! Thank you for being so kind & gracious to me always! I really appreciate it!! :)