Sara Nagel Photography Reviews

Sara Nagel Photography 5
Sara Nagel Photography 6
Sara Nagel Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 06/10/2017

Sara is an incredible photographer and person! Pictures are very important to me because they last a life time. Sara was able to capture every special moment and I feel as if I can relive our wedding day over and over by looking at the pictures. They are bright and colorful and capture the best of every person there. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is great to work with. I did not know her before I hired her but she was very personable and made us all feel like we had known her for a long time. She is also very accommodating and flexible. The day of my wedding she went above and beyond to make our day as special as it could be. She even took an unplanned detour stop with us to visit my grandparents who were not able to make it to the wedding due to health issues. I will forever be so thankful for Sara and will hire her again in a heartbeat for all of our future photos.
    Not only was Sara amazing, but her second shooter did an equally fantastic job. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

Oh Hannah, thank you so much for the incredibly kind words! You are just the sweetest person and I loved working with you & Kolby. I feel like I've known you for a long time too! Your wedding was beautiful just like you guys are, inside & out!

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Having good wedding pictures to cherish forever was what I cared about the most when planning my wedding! I love having pictures so much! After we saw all the engagement pictures Sara took for us, we knew we had to have her for our wedding! The things she can do with a camera is amazing! She has done our engagement, wedding, and family pictures and they all have exceeded my expectation! We definitely found the best photographer there is!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are too kind Brittany! I had a blast with you & Terry -- my face hurt at the end of the day from smiling so much! I love your sarcastic humor & laid-back attitude. It's always a joy working with brides like you! :)

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

Sara is a wonderful photographer. She is so professional and takes amazing pictures. She has not only photographed our wedding but she has also been there to capture our big family moments as well. Do yourself a favor, hire Sara!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Sara Nagel Photography's reply:

You are too sweet Liz!! You haven't even seen all the photos from your wedding yet and you're already leaving me such an awesome review! I appreciate your words more than you know and I have enjoyed working with you & your cute little family so much! I love you guys!!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

For anyone out there looking for a photographer to capture all of the memories of your special day, Sara is absolutely the one you want to go with! Sara did our engagement photos, our wedding photos, and my boudoir shoot. Every single photo was nothing short of amazing! It's obvious in working with her for a short amount of time that she is genuinely passionate about what she does, and her passion reflects the phenomenal work she produces. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and it didn't take long for my husband and I to feel like we've known her for years. I can guarantee that you will not find a photographer as genuine or reliable as Sara. Not only did she do an amazing job doing our posed photos, but the candid shots of the wedding she and her second photographer, Danielle, got are moments we will forever be grateful for. Sara is extremely laid back and fun, and working with her was a breeze. We will absolutely be hiring her for future photos! So if you're on the fence about who to book for your photos, you're in the right place. Simply Sara Photography is the way to go!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tabatha · Married on 10/08/2016

I haven't had much experience with professional photographers but I can tell for certain, Sara is the best! The pictures were amazing but what stuck out the most was how nice and genuine she is! She put every guest at my wedding at ease and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kristi · Married on 09/24/2016

Where to even start?! Sara is absolutely AMAZING! Her and her team will go above & beyond to make you, your wedding party, your family & your guests feel comfortable! They are extremely easy to work with & have wonderful ideas on things to do & how to do it. Don't let that intimidate you though because if you have a different idea or don't like a suggestion they are more than willing to do it your way, it is your big day after all! She is quick, easy to talk to & every organized. I have a huge family & so does my husband & we got them organized for a group photo & the pictures taken without a hitch. When we got the pictures back they were amazing! She is speedy in editing your photos & getting them back to you & is amazing at communicating with you on where they are.

Another huge thing I would like to mention is she is ENCOURAGING. The night before the wedding it was slated to rain & poor the whole next day. We were getting calls, texts & emails from everyone asking if it was still on & if we were changing the location as we were having an out door ceremony. As you can imagine it is stressful in its self looking at the weather & seeing that, then to add all that concern on top of it. Soon I get a text from Sara & instead of asking if we have a new plan she starts shooting out amazing ideas on how to embrace the weather & make the best of it so that we can still have the outdoor wedding & pictures that we wanted. She know that this was important to us & wanted to make it work. This was HUGE for us! It made me feel much better in the weather that was coming & helped us look at the positives. I cannot express that gratitude that I have for these simple texts & ideas as it truly brought up my mood & excitement in the mist of bad weather. In the end it did not rain, it was just really windy. BUT ABOVE ALL IT WAS PERFECT & she captured all of the details, the love and the magic of the day! We could not have had anyone better!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kelcie · Married on 09/10/2016

Sara you are the best!! Thank you so much for everything! You were so helpful and patient with our crazy group!! Without you and Danielle helping to organize everything, our day would have been complete chaos. Our pictures turned out absolutely AMAZING!!!! Also, you were SO easy to contact and to work with, you were willing to help with whatever we needed help with :) and you have some great ideas for pictures! If I could give you more than 5 stars, I would. I highly highly recommend Sara (and Danielle!), they made my wedding day so much less stressful and created some wonderful pictures that I will look at forever! Thanks again :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Dawn · Married on 08/27/2016

I knew from the first time that I had met Sara she would be our wedding photographer. Not only was her portfolio impressive, but she was very professional and kind. When it came time for our engagement session she made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera, she always had creative ideas and kept us laughing the entire time. We had received so many compliments on our engagement photo's that I knew our wedding photo's wouldn't be anything less than amazing. Sara truly captured every single special moment from our day. The day seemed to pass us by so quickly that it's nice to be able to look back and relive the day again. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we look forward to working with Sara again in the future!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/05/2016

Book her as soon as you can! Sara did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos. We got compliments from all of our guests how we did a great job choosing a photographer, she wasn't nit picky telling everyone to turn their head a certain way, it felt very relaxed and natural and she really captured everyone in their natural element. I don't think I've ever looked as good in a picture as I look in the photos she took, and as a bride that is really important. The photos capture the story we wanted to tell and Sara was wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to get us the photos we wanted, and she had them edited and back to us in less than a month, during her busiest season! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. They say all you have left after the wedding is your pictures, and we have the most incredible photos to help us relive our special day, thanks to Sara. The color and quality of her pictures are amazing, she really does a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

Sara is absolutely amazing. Not only is she personable and friendly, she is incredibly professional. From our first meeting with her, to the wedding day, she answered all our questions, and went above and beyond to make sure our moments were captured. She is patient and her work is flawless. We highly recommend her :)

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Sara is an absolute delight to work with. She put the hubby and I in awkward poses to get that great shot. She even taught us how to kiss for the camera! It was a sweltering day and Sara and team made it work. Great person, great product, great memories!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Keenan · Married on 06/12/2016

I am a photographer myself and I spent FOREVER researching and looking for a photographer that I knew FOR SURE would guarantee us photos we would love. We found Sara and did engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos with her. EVERY photo is GORGEOUS. WE LOVE HER! She will be our photographer for everything until forever and is going to photograph my sister's wedding too (that's how much faith I have in her). We recommend Sara to EVERYONE. No one else should use another photographer. Her prices are extremely fair. She is very good about being kind but also organizing large groups and having a good time. Other photographers offering the same services in this area with the same quality as her (which are top notch services) are almost $10,000! Woah. You are getting a steal with Sara. Sara also returns your photos quickly and always responds to your contacts with her SUPER FAST. SHE IS SIMPLY AMAZING. Just remember: after your wedding is over, all you have left is your marriage, your memories, and the photos. Make them perfect with Sara. Sara gets a million stars out of 5 from us. We love Sara.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/23/2016

Sara is AMAZING in all aspects! She is amazing to work with and takes amazing pictures! She is so easy to work with and is so much fun! She helped come up with a timeline of pictures for the wedding day, which was a huge help (one less thing for me to worry about.) She also didn't leave until we were sure we had all of the pictures that we wanted taken. She makes it such a relaxing environment and captures wonderful REAL moments. Our pictures are great and I appreciate her and her work so much! I would definitely recommend Simply Sara Photography to anyone who wants great wedding pictures to have and admire forever!! Thank you so much, Sara! You are wonderful and so very talented!!

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/02/2016

WOW! Sara is unbelievably talented. She was energetic, creative, and attentive. I literally loved every single photo that she produced. She was extremely organized and took the time to talk beforehand so that she could deliver just what we wanted at our wedding. Her pictures are phenomenal, especially her ability to get the colors and lighting to perfection. We have gotten compliments on our wedding photos like you wouldn't believe; many of my friends and family have told us that they've never seen better wedding photos. She provided the photos very quickly after the wedding. Getting pictures taken with her was exciting and she made us laugh and enjoy every second of it. Everyone looks fantastic in our wedding pictures and she captured so many unexpected moments. I feel so lucky that Sara was our Wedding Photographer, she was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend her to photograph your wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Ashlee · Married on 10/17/2015

Sara is awesome! She made taking pictures easy and helped set out a timeline for my wedding, which was very helpful. I am so happy i found her through a friend to capture my very important day! Also getting all my pictures in a timely fashion was amazing. I can't say enough good things about her and her professionalism. It was a Pleasure!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Sara was fantastic to work with- from first meeting to our engagement photo shoot through the wedding day and receiving our wedding photos, Sara was kind, helpful, and an awesome photographer! We could not be more pleased with our pictures. Sara made our day perfect- from her timeliness, smile, ease working with family and friends, and even helping with boutonnieres! We would highly recommend Sara and we will definitely use her in the future for any other photos we want done!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sara! Her vision is amazing! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She caught every special moment for us and made it so personal ! She does not only produce top quality photography but she is also the most beautiful person inside and out ! She did everything she could to help make my day extra special ! We will be using her for all of our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Corrie · Married on 06/27/2015

Wow!! I can't say enough about Simply Sara Photography! She was recommended to me from one of my dear friends and it was the best decision to go with her! So with that, I would recommend Sara to anyone getting married! She was so organized, professional yet down to earth, and extremely flexible with appointments. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! And the fact that you get the right to all of the pictures is a great deal! Thank you goes out to Sara!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Abby · Married on 06/19/2015

I would recommend Simply Sara Photography to anybody looking for a fun, energetic, kind, and flexible photographer for ANY event! Sara photographed our wedding day, and it was nothing short of wonderful. She made us all feel very comfortable and the pictures really show the fun we had all day long. She kept the energy up and was wonderful with photographing the kids that we had there that day. Sara was very time conscious and made sure that we had enough time to get all of the photos we wanted without being rushed. We especially liked Sara's work-ethic and professionalism while photographing our reception. She kept on taking pictures the entire time, and we have so many priceless moments because of that. Sara is absolutely worth the investment of a wedding photographer, and we plan of having her photograph other milestones throughout our life.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Sara is a photographer that I have used personally and that my husband and I had used prior to our wedding. She always does an amazing job and we didn't even contemplate using anyone but her. Sara is a very take charge kind of person and not only did she make sure we got all the pictures that we wanted, she also kept our wedding night running smoothly and on schedule. She makes you feel very at ease in front of the camera and the picture taking was more fun than anything else. I credit her for "making" me smile with my teeth, because I never did before she started photographing me. We absolutely love our portfolio of wedding and engagement photos! She captured our day perfectly and we will forever have these beautiful photos to remember our special day. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, or a photographer for any aspect of your life, Simply Sara Photography is definitely the best choice!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

Simply Sara Photography is awesome!! Sara was very professional and easy going. She made the chaos of wedding pictures run so smoothly. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family. A great value for the product.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kaycee · Married on 06/21/2014

We used Sara for engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend her to everyone! She is amazing at what she does and makes you feel so comfortable! Literally all of our photos were amazing and she is very reasonably priced! She is easy to talk to and set things up! You would not be disappointed if you chose her! I love looking back at all the memories she so beautifully captured of our special day, she made sure to take photos of the small details I wanted to remember too! Love Simply Sara Photography :)

Sent on 07/12/2015

Julita · Married on 08/17/2013

The best wedding photographer she's did my wedding wouldn't do it with anyone else but Sara !!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2013

Sara did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding photos!! She captured everything I wanted and moments that I didn't realize I wanted! She made taking pictures fun but was very professional and kept on schedule! I didn't have to worry about a thing having her as our photographer! I knew she would do a fabulous job and she did!! Thank you Sara from the bottom of my heart!! I will cherish the moments you captured forever!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2013

Sara was amazing! She had a lot of great ideas and was willing to work with us on ideas we had. She was reasonably priced and captured our day in a beautiful way. The photos turned out great and were exactly what we wanted. The perfect mix of traditional posed photos, modern, artistic shots and candid moments.

Sent on 07/02/2015