Sara Mica design Reviews

32 | Denver, CO

32 Reviews for Sara Mica design

32 Sara Mica design Reviews

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Sara was all around great. Many florists aren’t interested if you’re only doing personal flowers for a small wedding party, but Sara treated me just like we were spending thousands of dollars. She was very responsive to all my emails, and her work was gorgeous and incorporated all my requests. The bouquets she made were exactly what I had asked for, and were large, full, and incredibly beautiful, as well as reasonably priced!

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

We could not have asked for a better florist for my daughter's wedding. Sara was very cognizant of our budget restraints yet we ended up with beautiful bouquets and simple but lovely mason jar bouquets with votives on the reception tables! I know I sound like I'm gushing, but we feel so very lucky in our choice of florist! Price was most reasonable.

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Sara was THE VERY BEST. We used her for our flowers and she was our day-of wedding coordinator. Sara knew exactly what I was looking for and everything was absolutely perfect. She did a fantastic job and I am do glad we used her for our wedding! Thank you, Sara!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Sara Mica design's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel, I can't wait to see pictures!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Sara is very professional, kind, beyond helpful and talented! We used her for our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Her flowers are gorgeous and I was so in love with my bouquet. She helped with our wedding day vision and gave helpful pointers. She took the time and paid attention to our wants and needs. She even let me send a color swatch to her and she helped me match my main wedding color to the flowers! Awesome customer service! She knows exactly what she is doing - a CLASS ACT!

Sara Mica design 1
    Sara Mica design 2
    Sara Mica design 3
    Sara Mica design 4
    Sara Mica design 5
    Sara Mica design 6

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

Sara's flowers were incredible and exactly what we wanted! The arch arrangements fit perfectly and looked amazing! Only good things to say about Sara and her flowers.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sara Mica design's reply:

THanks Hayley, I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Sara was amazing to work with, she helped answer all of my questions and worked with us to create exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend to all couples!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Thank you Katie!!!

Ellen · Married on 02/10/2018

Sara was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was so patient with my lack of knowledge in regards to florals and my constant changes! She took my vision and budget and made it into a reality! It's as if she could see exactly what I was dreaming of!!! Absolutely stunning florals and she was such a pleasure to work with!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!! Thank you so much, Sara!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Thank you Ellen!

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2017

Sara did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding day. We initially were going to have her drop them off, but it ended up working out better for us to pick them up the day before and she was so flexible with that! We ordered bouquets, corsages, and flowers for the centerpieces and they all turned out so beautiful, and for a very great price, too!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Sara did a wonderful job on our centerpieces and bouquet. I just showed her a few ideas and my bouquet turned out even better than I hoped! She was very easy to communicate. Her price is great compared to others and she delivers absolute beautiful flower arrangements!

Siena · Married on 08/19/2017

Sara is phenomenal , no need to look any further she is your florist !!!!
    From start to finish she was professional , easy going , responsive and kind. Her prices are EXTREMELY fair and reasonable and the final product is excellent quality. My vision can be vague but she worked with me and my fiancé to create a beautiful earth toned themed wedding with lots of greenery and candles. The final product was better than anything I could ever dream of or create using Pinterest! The day of our wedding Sara came on time with her team and quickly got to work. My heart was bursting as I went from room to room of our venue seeing everything we discussed for over a year come together. My bouquet was easily my favorite item, I did everything I could to have it with me in every photo and even danced with it. At the end of the night we were able to box up all the items she loaned to us with ease due to her smart packaging and labels. This was especially helpful since it can be a lot to handle after a full evening of dancing & celebrating. Sara, thank you so much for answering what could easily be 100+ knot messages, you are patient and one of a kind. Thank you! Siena & Josh

Sara Mica design 7
    Sara Mica design 8

Haydn · Married on 07/27/2017

Sara is a great florist and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful flowers that are not insanely over-priced. When first consulting Sara about the flowers I wished for, she let me know that one of the flowers I wanted was not in season and would be significantly higher than I was expecting. With this help, she was able to guide me in a direction that I absolutely loved without having to spend several thousand dollars on flowers. We met with Sara at a coffee shop about two months before the wedding to finalize everything and it all seemed to come to life. On the wedding day she made everything look absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments on her flowers. Thank you!

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Sara was wonderful to work with and I don't think I can adequately put into words how beautiful her arrangements were. The flowers were a big part of what made our wedding a magical day. They were exactly what I was hoping for and I still remember my smile from when I first saw them. Thank you so much Sara!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sara Mica design's reply:

Thank you Michelle I can't wait to see the pictures!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

Sara was amazing! I was planning my wedding from a different state which was very hard in itself because I didn't see anything in person of what I was putting together. Throughout the whole process I sent Sara multiple photos of flowers and different arrangements. After changing my mind a million times, Sara created the exact bouquets I was imagining and our reception center pieces were everything I dreamed of! Sara is the most amazing florist!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Sara did a fabulous job on my flowers! She was easy going and worked with my budget and understood what I needed after a two minute phone conversation! I didn't worry about flowers once after I hired her.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Thank you Sarah!

Barbara · Married on 06/17/2017

Sara was amazing! I could not have been happier with my flowers and her service on my wedding day. We hired her for our day of coordination as well as flowers.

Sara was extremely accommodating in every way possible. From driving into downtown so that we could meet in person prior to hiring her to easily switching gears when I did a 180 on what I was thinking for flowers.

The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful! I do not think there is a better florist around - she worked with my budget to create the most amazing bouquets with the flowers in season! She even did a trial flower crown for me when I did my hair trial so that I could get the best idea for what I would look like on my special day!

I cannot thank Sara enough for what she did for us on our wedding day!

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2017

Sara was absolutely amazing. I changed my mind several times over the months I worked with her and she never had a problem with it and was very easy to work with. The final picture I sent her of what I wanted was identical to the bouquet I had on my wedding day. The altar and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted as well. I added on a few thing last minute and Sara did them without hesitation. She stayed after the ceremony to take down the altar which made one less task for me. I would use her over and over again. I highly recommend her and was blown away by her work!

Emma · Married on 10/08/2016

Sara knocked our wedding out of the park. She was willing to work with our tight budget and delivered absolutely stunning flower arrangements. She was also very easy to work with and truly understood the vision for our big day. I would highly recommend Sara Mica Designs to any bride looking for their perfect florist!

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2016

Sara created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day at the a price I could not beat. I love how she worked on my budget and didn't have a minimum to work with her. She was even abe to use the lace of my mother's dress on my bouquets, which meant the world to me. She kept in contact with me the whole time and was even wiling to do those last minutes changes that come with a wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Sara Mica design's reply:

Thank you Nicole- Can't wait to see some pictures when you get a chance

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2016

I truly cannot say enough about Sara. She was my favorite vendor! I must have changed things 20 times, and Sara was responsive and flexible every time, and was much more affordable than other florists I had talked to . I got a TON of compliments on my flowers as well. Sara helped with suggestions when I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, and was able to provide a lot of things for my table decor. My wedding was 5 days ago and my bouquets are still fresh looking :)

Sent on 09/08/2016

Thank you Kelly! Plant that succulent it will last forever

Leia · Married on 06/11/2016

Poor Sara!!!! From the time I first met with her (with no idea of my color scheme) to the day of, she was so helpful. She gave me ideas of flowers throughout the 10 months we worked together, stayed within my budget, and she rolled with the punches as I kept throwing her curveballs and changing my mind. In the end, I gave her very little direction and she gave me exactly what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - all of our guests commented on how great they looked. Trust her, use her, she's the best!

I don't even know where to begin here. I talked with a few people about flowers before finding Sara. She was willing to meet me in person before signing a contract and I LOVED that about her. She took time to meet me near my work and was amazing. I showed her pictures of things that interested me and she made it amazing! She worked hard the day of the wedding to ensure everything was perfect and helped set up the extra flowers on tables. She only charged me for what was expected and brought all the extras to the site to make everything even more beautiful. We were able to keep all of the jars they came in, which helped us to donate the centerpieces to a retirement center the day after the wedding!
    I cannot thank her enough! She was truly amazing and I could not have pictured better flowers or for things to go as smoothly. She was truly wonderful and great to work with! :)

Kayla · Married on 09/20/2015

Sara provided us with flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. Not knowing much about flowers I only provided her with some pictures of things I liked and she was able to turn those into something absolutely perfect. I planned my wedding long distance and relied solely on email and phone calls with vendors. She was very responsive and flexible as things changed a long the way. She adjusted as needed to stay within our budget. She made bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, the boutonnieres, and bouquets for the aisles. We made our own centerpiece decorations and she provided the flowers for us. I thought her prices were very reasonable and I felt we got a lot for the money. I highly recommend Sara for your flower needs, you won't be disappointed.

Brooke · Married on 09/19/2015

I contacted just a few florists about a month before my September wedding and after speaking with Sara I knew my search was over! Sara makes things super easy, we communicated through email to get an idea of what I was looking for, then met for coffee to nail down the details and get a quote. Sara got my style right away, I didn't have anything specific in mind but knew what kind of feel I wanted and the end results were AMAZING!! Sara worked with my budget, which meant making a few different quotes and a few different adjustments which didn't seem to be a bother to her in the least. Unlike other florists, Sara never pushed me into getting more flowers than I needed, she offered multiple solutions and was very flexible and accommodating. I ended up with her making the most beautiful Brides and Bridesmaids bouquets - which I have dried since the wedding and they still look gorgeous - all the men's and mothers boutineers and main table center pieces. By her recommendation, we also ordered a bunch of loose flowers that my bridal party and I put together in random vases on the day of the wedding. That sure helped me stay below my budget!

Wedding planning is stressful, but, I honestly think that Sara made this part of my planning the absolute easiest experience. Once my indecisive mind decided what I wanted the rest was easy! Sara has a great eye for the details, she is very creative and down to earth and truly cares about giving you the best experiences she can at a price that is comfortable to you! If I was to do this all over again - Sara would be my go to for sure and I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful flowers in any price range. Thanks Sara for making my wedding beautiful and for taking part of the stress away from the planning!

• User5420189 · 2+ years ago

We chose Sara to do our wedding flowers and couldn't have been happier. I absolutely loved my gorgeous bouquet! Sara decorated our chuppah beautifully, and created elegant centerpieces for each table. She also did an amazing job decorating our wedding cake. Sara was very professional, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and the great experience!