29 Reviews for Sara Mica design

Clean Up (1)
Event Design (1)
Non-Floral (1)
29 Sara Mica design Reviews

Sara was THE VERY BEST. We used her for our flowers and she was our day-of wedding coordinator. Sara knew exactly what I was looking for and everything was absolutely perfect. She did a fantastic job and I am do glad we used her for our wedding! Thank you, Sara!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Sara is very professional, kind, beyond helpful and talented! We used her for our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Her flowers are gorgeous and I was so in love with my bouquet. She helped with our wedding day vision and gave helpful pointers. She took the time and paid attention to our wants and needs. She even let me send a color swatch to her and she helped me match my main wedding color to the flowers! Awesome customer service! She knows exactly what she is doing - a CLASS ACT!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sara's flowers were incredible and exactly what we wanted! The arch arrangements fit perfectly and looked amazing! Only good things to say about Sara and her flowers.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sara was amazing to work with, she helped answer all of my questions and worked with us to create exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend to all couples!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sara was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was so patient with my lack of knowledge in regards to florals and my constant changes! She took my vision and budget and made it into a reality! It's as if she could see exactly what I was dreaming of!!! Absolutely stunning florals and she was such a pleasure to work with!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!! Thank you so much, Sara!

Profile Picture Ellen, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sara did a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding day. We initially were going to have her drop them off, but it ended up working out better for us to pick them up the day before and she was so flexible with that! We ordered bouquets, corsages, and flowers for the centerpieces and they all turned out so beautiful, and for a very great price, too!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Sara did a wonderful job on our centerpieces and bouquet. I just showed her a few ideas and my bouquet turned out even better than I hoped! She was very easy to communicate. Her price is great compared to others and she delivers absolute beautiful flower arrangements!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sara is a great florist and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful flowers that are not insanely over-priced. When first consulting Sara about the flowers I wished for, she let me know that one of the flowers I wanted was not in season and would be significantly higher than I was expecting. With this help, she was able to guide me in a direction that I absolutely loved without having to spend several thousand dollars on flowers. We met with Sara at a coffee shop about two months before the wedding to finalize everything and it all seemed to come to life. On the wedding day she made everything look absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments on her flowers. Thank you!

Profile Picture Haydn, 7/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sara was wonderful to work with and I don't think I can adequately put into words how beautiful her arrangements were. The flowers were a big part of what made our wedding a magical day. They were exactly what I was hoping for and I still remember my smile from when I first saw them. Thank you so much Sara!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sara was amazing! I was planning my wedding from a different state which was very hard in itself because I didn't see anything in person of what I was putting together. Throughout the whole process I sent Sara multiple photos of flowers and different arrangements. After changing my mind a million times, Sara created the exact bouquets I was imagining and our reception center pieces were everything I dreamed of! Sara is the most amazing florist!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sara did a fabulous job on my flowers! She was easy going and worked with my budget and understood what I needed after a two minute phone conversation! I didn't worry about flowers once after I hired her.

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations

Sara was amazing! I could not have been happier with my flowers and her service on my wedding day. We hired her for our day of coordination as well as flowers.

Sara was extremely accommodating in every way possible. From driving into downtown so that we could meet in person prior to hiring her to easily switching gears when I did a 180 on what I was thinking for flowers.

The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful! I do not think there is a better florist around - she worked with my budget to create the most amazing bouquets with the flowers in season! She even did a trial flower crown for me when I did my hair trial so that I could get the best idea for what I would look like on my special day!

I cannot thank Sara enough for what she did for us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sara was absolutely amazing. I changed my mind several times over the months I worked with her and she never had a problem with it and was very easy to work with. The final picture I sent her of what I wanted was identical to the bouquet I had on my wedding day. The altar and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted as well. I added on a few thing last minute and Sara did them without hesitation. She stayed after the ceremony to take down the altar which made one less task for me. I would use her over and over again. I highly recommend her and was blown away by her work!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sara knocked our wedding out of the park. She was willing to work with our tight budget and delivered absolutely stunning flower arrangements. She was also very easy to work with and truly understood the vision for our big day. I would highly recommend Sara Mica Designs to any bride looking for their perfect florist!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sara created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day at the a price I could not beat. I love how she worked on my budget and didn't have a minimum to work with her. She was even abe to use the lace of my mother's dress on my bouquets, which meant the world to me. She kept in contact with me the whole time and was even wiling to do those last minutes changes that come with a wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I truly cannot say enough about Sara. She was my favorite vendor! I must have changed things 20 times, and Sara was responsive and flexible every time, and was much more affordable than other florists I had talked to . I got a TON of compliments on my flowers as well. Sara helped with suggestions when I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, and was able to provide a lot of things for my table decor. My wedding was 5 days ago and my bouquets are still fresh looking :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Poor Sara!!!! From the time I first met with her (with no idea of my color scheme) to the day of, she was so helpful. She gave me ideas of flowers throughout the 10 months we worked together, stayed within my budget, and she rolled with the punches as I kept throwing her curveballs and changing my mind. In the end, I gave her very little direction and she gave me exactly what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - all of our guests commented on how great they looked. Trust her, use her, she's the best!

Profile Picture Leia, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin here. I talked with a few people about flowers before finding Sara. She was willing to meet me in person before signing a contract and I LOVED that about her. She took time to meet me near my work and was amazing. I showed her pictures of things that interested me and she made it amazing! She worked hard the day of the wedding to ensure everything was perfect and helped set up the extra flowers on tables. She only charged me for what was expected and brought all the extras to the site to make everything even more beautiful. We were able to keep all of the jars they came in, which helped us to donate the centerpieces to a retirement center the day after the wedding!
I cannot thank her enough! She was truly amazing and I could not have pictured better flowers or for things to go as smoothly. She was truly wonderful and great to work with! :)

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Sara provided us with flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. Not knowing much about flowers I only provided her with some pictures of things I liked and she was able to turn those into something absolutely perfect. I planned my wedding long distance and relied solely on email and phone calls with vendors. She was very responsive and flexible as things changed a long the way. She adjusted as needed to stay within our budget. She made bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, the boutonnieres, and bouquets for the aisles. We made our own centerpiece decorations and she provided the flowers for us. I thought her prices were very reasonable and I felt we got a lot for the money. I highly recommend Sara for your flower needs, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I contacted just a few florists about a month before my September wedding and after speaking with Sara I knew my search was over! Sara makes things super easy, we communicated through email to get an idea of what I was looking for, then met for coffee to nail down the details and get a quote. Sara got my style right away, I didn't have anything specific in mind but knew what kind of feel I wanted and the end results were AMAZING!! Sara worked with my budget, which meant making a few different quotes and a few different adjustments which didn't seem to be a bother to her in the least. Unlike other florists, Sara never pushed me into getting more flowers than I needed, she offered multiple solutions and was very flexible and accommodating. I ended up with her making the most beautiful Brides and Bridesmaids bouquets - which I have dried since the wedding and they still look gorgeous - all the men's and mothers boutineers and main table center pieces. By her recommendation, we also ordered a bunch of loose flowers that my bridal party and I put together in random vases on the day of the wedding. That sure helped me stay below my budget!

Wedding planning is stressful, but, I honestly think that Sara made this part of my planning the absolute easiest experience. Once my indecisive mind decided what I wanted the rest was easy! Sara has a great eye for the details, she is very creative and down to earth and truly cares about giving you the best experiences she can at a price that is comfortable to you! If I was to do this all over again - Sara would be my go to for sure and I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful flowers in any price range. Thanks Sara for making my wedding beautiful and for taking part of the stress away from the planning!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We chose Sara to do our wedding flowers and couldn't have been happier. I absolutely loved my gorgeous bouquet! Sara decorated our chuppah beautifully, and created elegant centerpieces for each table. She also did an amazing job decorating our wedding cake. Sara was very professional, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and the great experience!

Profile Picture User5420189, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sara did my flowers for my wedding and she was awesome to work with. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and turned out even better than I ever imagined. She was very easy to communicate with as I changed my mind quite a few times. I had a strict budget and she was able to work with it.

Profile Picture User4853601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sara did the flowers for our July 11 wedding in Breckenridge. Sara and I communicated via email mostly due to me living out of town. I talked to her about budget and sent her some pictures of what I liked, and she created exactly what I was looking for and under budget! Sara was extremely easy to work with, affordable and put together beautiful flowers for our wedding! The flowers were awesome and made our day that much more beautiful!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sara Mica did the flowers for our wedding, and we loved them! Sara did a great job on all the flowers for the bridal party, and our center pieces. My husband, and I did our own center pieces but purchased the flowers from Sara, and she really selected fresh flowers for our day! Sara Mica is very budget friendly, and easy to work with! We would recommend Sara Mica to any of our friends!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/14, 7 Reviews