17 Reviews for Sara Mathis Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
17 Sara Mathis Productions Reviews

Sara and her husband were an absolute dream to have with us on our wedding day! She took the time to meet with us beforehand so that any questions we had were answered. The highlight video was our favorite take away. It was so nice to see all of the little details that we would not otherwise have seen. Thank you, Sara, for making our favorite day yet live on!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sara and her husband are AMAZING! I wasn't sure I even wanted a videographer and we chose them because they came recommended from my wedding planner and were reasonably priced...but got SO much more than we thought! NOW I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A VIDEOGRAPHER! They were fun to be around during the wedding, my guests loved them, and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much every time I watch our video. Highly recommend Sara Mathis Productions...they also just started using a drone which added a lot to the video when showing off the venue.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so glad that we found Sara in our wedding planning process. We were on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer and then we met Sara and it was a no brainer. Sara did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. From filming us getting ready to our grand exit she and her husband were there with their cameras rolling. We received our trailer the day we returned from our honeymoon which was a huge treat! I never thought our wedding day could be summed up in 5:30 minutes but she did just that and blew away all expectations. It was so fun sharing the trailer with all of our friends and family many of whom said they felt like they were at the wedding just by watching the video. The full video was also amazing and we received it super fast. We loved seeing things we didn't personally see during the day and we will truly cherish our video for al lifetime. Sara was so easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone considering a videographer.

Profile Picture Erin, 1/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Wonderful to work with. Very talented. I'm so glad we had Sara Mathis to capture our special moments.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sara and her husband were the best videographers we could have asked for! I found Sara Mathis Productions online after doing numerous internet searches. After looking at her work on their webpage I knew they would put together exactly the type of wedding video that we had envisioned. Even though we never met in person prior to the wedding day-Sara went above and beyond our expectations for service. They were taking footage for a good 11+ hours with a smile on their face the whole time and they made everyone feel so at ease that we almost didn't even notice they were there filming. They worked as a great team with our photographer as well!
Sara is such an artist when it comes to putting together the video. The music and shots she chose captured our special day perfectly. What was even sweeter was when she sent us our DVDs in a package she also included movie snacks which we thought was the sweetest touch. I had been hesitant to get a videographer at all when we were doing our wedding planning, but I am so glad that we did. The video she made is truly special and something we are going to cherish forever and watch for years to come! I highly recommend Sara Mathis Productions to everyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Sara is fantastic! She provides professional service at an excellent value. We knew right from the first meeting that we would get the video we wanted with Sara.

You know the video is good when you watch it over and over! Thanks Sara!

Profile Picture Deaven, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Storytelling

Sara Mathis Productions was simply amazing! From the moment of upon deciding to work with Sara, I knew we were in good hands. Sara was flexible with her start times, pending when/where we were getting ready that day. Sara was there to capture me getting my hair and makeup done, all the way through our boat send off-- MANY hours, for a great value in cost. We are so grateful we chose Sara Mathis Productions. Throughout the day, Sara and her assistant captured the most amazing moments of our wedding. Although the video reveals how present they were in capturing the best moments, they were never intrusive or 'in the way.' In fact, several of my guests shared how they had no idea we even had a videographer until we shared our video! The finished product- WOW! Sara's turn-around time was incredible; our highlight video was completed and shared with us while we were on our honeymoon (days later!)! We then received all of our video copies with our full video just a few short weeks later. We couldn't be happier we decided to hire a videographer, and not just any videographer- Sara Mathis Productions! You won't be disappointed in this choice.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

I absolutely loved working with Sara and her husband! My special day will always be easily remembered because of the beautiful work that they created. They captured all of the special moments that I will want to remember for ever! I highly recommend working with Sara Mathis Prodcutions!

Profile Picture Madeline , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

Sara is wonderful!!! She is so easy to get along with not to mention work with. She went with the flow when we changed the location of the ceremony last minute. She and Taylor captured every detail of our wedding perfectly! She even videoed extra for me because I wanted all of the toasts and dances videoed in full. She listened to every request and executed it just as I had imagined! Our video was so amazing! I cry every time I watch it! I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on our video. I know that my husband and I will cherish the video for many years to come!

Profile Picture Kaula, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Documentary

Sara Mathis was a penny well spent I am so glad I decided to choose her business to film our special day. Her and her husband are a great team they don't stand out at the event and they go above and beyond to make your day as special as possible. Her business is also at a reasonable price I wouldn't have chosen a different company to help me remember such a happy day in my life!!!

Profile Picture Amberly, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We couldn't have had a better experience with Sara Mathis Production. They were both amazing and so easy to work with. Sara was there with me for the whole day, I almost felt like she was another bridesmaid!! We were so pleased will our video and how quick the turn around was. We actually got our short video while we were on our honeymoon and probably watched it 20 times!! I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Katie , 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sara Mathis was a dream come true! Our initial videographer revealed to me 2 weeks before our wedding he double booked our wedding day. After messaging a few videographers, Sara Mathis just happened to have my wedding date available and became our new videographer (I wished I had found her in the first place!). It was a blessing in disguise, because she provided us with the most beautiful, touching video we could have imagined. (See Kathryn & John highlight film for proof!) She and her husband caught every simple moment and big moment without even knowing they were there. Having the microphone on my husband and being hooked up to the church and DJ audio allowed the most precious words in vows and speeches to be captured forever. Then, she created a work of art that we were all blown away by. She was so kind, helpful, and professional. I am so thankful she was our videographer!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sara Mathis Productions was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. From the moment I met Sara she made me feel so comfortable. She never made me feel like I was being videotaped on our wedding day, but she somehow captured every special moment. Sara worked so diligently and gave us our highlight video within a week after the weeding. We had the whole ceremony video within two weeks after our wedding. I can't recommend Sara Mathis productions enough. I was skeptical about having a videographer at our wedding, but it was by far the best decision we made that day!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sara was so wonderful to work with! Sara was very personable. We met a couple times before the wedding to get to know each other and go over details and logistics which I feel really made the day go smoothly. Sara was a great asset to the wedding posse on the wedding day! She turned around the wedding highlight video and final DVD's in record time! I can't believe how well she captured and portrayed the essence of our wedding day. I have received so many compliments regarding our highlight video. Getting a videographer and having it be Sara was one of the best decisions I made in regards to planning the wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Abby, 2/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sara was AMAZING!!! We called her two weeks before the wedding (we were budgeting for it and had to make a final decision pretty last-minute) and she immediately hopped on board and got us situated with everything we needed to know about her and vice-versa. Day of, she was suuuuuper professional and stayed out of the 'limelight', but was still able to capture every single special moment of the day!!! She won't interfere in the overall atmosphere like we've seen some videographers do, but she's still able to make the most gorgeous video for you and your loved ones--- Win/win for everyone!!!

Also, she had our highlights video ready in a WEEK! Everyone marveled at the speed of service, and when they saw the finished product, they all asked for a reference--- Everyone wants SMP for their own weddings now!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly suggest Sara Mathis Productions! We could not have been more pleased with our wedding video. She was very easy to work with and was very prompt when dealing with our contract. She was always available via email or cell! Sara and her husband were definitely able to "blend in with the crowd." They captured all of the best moments and worked very well with our photographer. My husband and I had originally not planned to have a videographer, but looking back, it would have been a huge mistake! Photographs are nice, but the video truly helped us relive our special day that went by so fast.

Profile Picture User4499037, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews