Sara Gillianne Weddings and Events Reviews

35 | Buckhead, GA

35 Reviews for Sara Gillianne Weddings and Events

Mary Alex · Married on 10/29/2016

I don't know how to put in to words how valuable Sara Gilliane Weddings was to us. Our wedding planner, Leia, was all that I could have ever asked for and more. The very first day I met her, she got to work and never stopped until weeks after the wedding was over. Her friendship, organization, and professionalism are some of the main reasons my wedding went off without a hitch. She took care of any and all problems that came up (there were hardly any because she did such an amazing job) and she made me feel comfortable and at ease on our big day. Thank you Sara Gillianne Weddings for helping create the most magical day of our lives. We are forever grateful and love you guys so much!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

Perryn was my wedding planner and she was amazing. There were times I got super frazzled and she did a great job making lists, priorities, and timelines to help me stay on track. She was always available for questions and help during the planning process and then the week of took completely over (because I was too much of a control freak to let that happen sooner) and arranged everything and all of the vendors perfectly. She ran the rehearsal which went wonderfully. The day of the wedding everything went perfectly. She checked in on us getting ready and made sure we had everything we needed. Everything went off on time without a hitch. It takes a special person to put up with stressed out brides, and Perryn was awesome. I would highly recommended working with her!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/07/2016

Leia did an amazing job helping us plan and coordinate our wedding! We chose the month-of planning option, and it was perfect for us since we had already completed many of the tasks associated with our Big Day. Leia helped us finalize the last minute details and gave many ideas and suggestions. She was also super helpful in planning the ceremony processional and was there for the rehearsal to keep everybody in line! She and her assistants did an excellent job on our wedding day taking care of everything so my husband and I (nor our families) had to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

She made the day very easy. She took care of everything. I really enjoyed having her be apart of our wedding day. She is on time and professional. I know my wedding would have gone as smoothly if she wasn't there.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2015

Hiring Sara and her team was the best decision we made and money my husband and I spent when planning our big day. They were there with expertise for anything and everything we needed; from wording formal invitations in a tricky family situation to offering advice on how to stay on budget. Our wedding day went seamlessly and everyone was able to fully enjoy themselves because Sara, Leah and Perryn coordinated perfectly! I would (and have) highly recommended professional coordination with these wonderful ladies to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Annie · Married on 05/09/2015

Planning a Florida wedding from Washington, DC, I knew a wedding planner was a must! All of my research said Sara Gillianne Events was the way to go. I'm SO happy we found Sara, who not only helped *immensely* with putting our day together but also connected us with other amazing vendors from The WES, including Ramsey with AnyDayDJ and Chloe with Supposey.

We chose the month-of planning package, which was perfect for our needs. When April arrived, I turned everything over to Sara, who took care of all of the details from finalizing plans and timelines with our vendors, running the rehearsal and making sure everything was just right on the wedding day. I honestly can't tell you how relieved we were to have her and Leia there. I didn't have to worry or stress about a thing so that I could focus on spending time with family, friends, and of course, my new husband-to-be. They were ON.IT. In fact, every time I turned around, Leia had a fresh frozen strawberry daiquiri waiting for me. It was magical.

Thank you, Sara & Leia, for creating the perfect wedding weekend!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2014

Sara is the BEST. Hands down. She made all of my wedding dreams come true and I will never be able to thank her enough for that. She is amazing y'all!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kady · Married on 08/08/2014

We love Sara! My best friend's wedding day was FLAWLESS. From the series of events/timeline down to the smallest detail. Sara created her vision to every last detail. Sara is super personable and fun! Definitely someone you want directing you (kindly!) to where you need to go and what you need to do on your wedding day. I can say I wish I had her on my own wedding day!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

amanda · Married on 01/18/2014

Sara was wonderful! She pulled together my dream wedding in only two months. And the vendors she helped me choose were the best! Everything turned out so much better than my husband and I even imagined! There is no way we could have done it without her. We were so happy we found her and her friendly personality was just the icing on the cake!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Sandra · Married on 10/26/2013

I was very pleased with the service that was provided by Sara and Perryn. The one thing that I would tell you when planning your budget be totally honest with yourself and with your wedding planners.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Karilyn · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I love, love, love Sara and her team. Sara put us at ease and made everything easy which was important to us because we were coming from Orlando to get married in Pensacola Beach. I would recommend Sara and her team with my eyes closed. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/05/2013

Sara was amazing! Such a great investment for a busy bride. I already had a vision for our big day, and some vendors in mind, so her 'Lovely' package was perfect for me. I was able to do all of the initial planning, then Sara and Perryn took over everything a month before the big day. She was always so easy to communicate with and even before my month of services kicked in, she was always willing to offer advice or suggestions that I needed help with. The day of our wedding, she took my vision and turned it in to a reality. I don't think there was one thing that I would have done differently. From planning, to decorations, to making last minute 'hurricane might hit on the day of your wedding decisions' Sara was ahead of the game. I would recommend Sara to anyone looking for a wedding planner, and even those who aren't!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

Both Sara and Perryn provided thoughtful guidance from the get-go. Even though I was organized before approaching them, Sara and her team thought of ideas I hadn't considered. They responded instantly anytime I had questions or was worried and were always very approachable. By hiring them, my wedding went off without a hitch, and all I had to worry about was making it down the aisle! Sara did such a good job executing everything. Totally worth the money—I actually think I saved money by hiring her. Plus, if things go wrong, you'll never know about it and Sara will take care of it flawlessly. In my case, the trolley went to the wrong hotel. But Sara smoothed everything out and I had no idea until after! I certainly give her my highest regards and would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2013

She is the best wedding planner who will offer perfection for your wedding day!! She is funny, sincere, and great to work with! I couldn't have ask for a better person plan our special day!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Roland & Margie · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara and her team provided outstanding service and support during a packed 4 days of events at our daughters wedding at The Breakers. The weekend went perfect as a resutl of their attention to detail, and hard work on all preparation. We would highly recommend Sara for any special events planning and preparation, and hope to use her services again.

Sara, we cannot thank you enough for all your hard work and can do attitude!

Roland & Margie

Sent on 04/17/2013

margie · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara Gillianne 's event planning services were excellent. Sara and her staff were one step ahead of my daughters needs (the bride). They were very calm and professional when dealing with problems. The whole weekend they worked behind the scenes organizing and making sure that everything in this 4 day wedding event (at the Breakers in Palm Beach) went very smoothly.

Sent on 04/23/2013

anthony · Married on 02/16/2013

Sara is the obsolute best!! Super sweet and AMAZING at what she does! She helped set up an unforgetable valentines evening for my wife! We love her!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Laurin · Married on 12/31/2012

The best money I spent in the whole wedding. I hired Sara for "month of" planning, which is basically having her make sure the wedding ceremony and reception go smoothly from start to finish, and much more. She confirms vendors and all their details, makes changes as needed (such as catering head count), set up the reception tables/decorations, arranges set-up and delivery, gathers all the decorations, leftovers, etc afterwards and brings it to you. She also picked up my bouquets for me the morning of the wedding. AND she does consultations, provides advices and recommends vendors if you need them. I wish I had hired her sooner, in fact.

Overall, she made sure that I, as the bride, did not have to worry about anything at all - nor did I have to conscript my mom or friends into working the wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Karen · Married on 12/30/2012

Sara is amazing!!! My husband is active duty and We only had a week to plan. Yes I said a week! And she somehow pulled it all together. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. From the cake to the venue and flowers it was everything I had always dreamed of! She went above and beyond to help us on such short notice. Even if I had had a year to plan it I wouldnt change a thing :-)

Sent on 01/05/2013

Prior to my wedding, I had never attended a wedding. That made planning a wedding extremely stressful. Sara was so great and she made the whole process very easy. She is so creative and has so many wonderful ideas. I will recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Allison · Married on 09/08/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She was there from the very beginning and made my whole experience stress-free and so much fun. I would recommend her to anyone who's looking for a beautiful Wedding planned by a beautiful person!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Amber · Married on 09/08/2012

When starting the wedding planning process I was completely overwhelmed and a friend gave me Sara's name. From our first meeting she completely got our style and personalities. She made the process so much fun and removed all the stress I was feeling before. She even kept the stress away when i found out i was expecting and needed to move the wedding up from November to September. I cant speak enough kind words about Sara. Even though we had a speed bump in the road she found the most amazing vendors and spent so much time and hands on effort to make our day so special. She went above and beyond and completely blew everyone away!!!!! It's a day I will never forget and its all because of Sara Gillianne!! :)

Sent on 09/18/2012

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2012

Our wedding could not have gone better, thanks to Sara!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Charlotte · Married on 07/29/2012

I had the challenge of trying to quickly plan a full traditional wedding in an extremely short amount of time. My future mother in law had just recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and my fiance and I wanted her to be there to share in our special day. We were unsure if we had days weeks or months to plan. I knew I needed a wedding planner badly! I went online and searched for someone that I thought would have a good vision and I found Sara. Sara is an amazing person and she is truly in the right profession. My mother in law ended up passing away in the middle of our wedding plans. Sara was extremely sympathetic during this time, and I know I could not have continued with the wedding plans without her. She gave me peace of mind and that is such a precious thing these days. More than anything, Sara showed her talent and abilities the day of my wedding! I was completely blown away by all that she accomplished that day. I was so thankful that I did not try to attempt to do this wedding alone, and I am so lucky that I had her to help me! Sara made my wedding wonderful!

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • O

Ollie · Married on 07/14/2012

Sara had been a god-send. We are very pleased with how our wedding and reception turned out. She is so friendly, highly professional, and recommmended superb vendors. The decor of the reception site was absolutely stunning. My husband and I were extremely impressed by the level of detail that was at our reception! The response from our guests have been nothing but positive.

Sent on 09/17/2012