Sara Drury Local Looks Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

1 User photo

Devon Married on 08/18/2018
    Sara was phenomenal, she was such a pleasure to work with and executed my vision perfectly (even after changing my mind on my hairstyle... multiple times the months and week leading up to my wedding!) She did my whole bridal party and my mom, and everyone turned out looking so incredibly beautiful. Cannot recommend her highly enough!
    Rozella Married on 07/16/2016
    Sara was wonderful to work with! Her bridal package included a makeup and hair trial before the wedding, which was great because I got to see the look I thought I wanted for my wedding and request a few adjustments. I had Sara do makeup and hair for me, MOB, and three bridesmaids at the hotel we were staying in. Her and her assistant were very punctual and had everyone ready before our photographers showed up. Most importantly, Sara did such a fantastic job with my hair and makeup. My husband was absolutely speechless and just about cried when he first saw me at our first look!
    Michel Married on 10/03/2015
    Sara did my bridal makeup, and brought an assistant to help with bridesmaids, MOB and MOG, and SOG. We had seven in total, and they timed everything so well. I felt so beautiful. She replicated the look from our trial session perfectly, and my now-husband commented on how beautiful I looked all night long. The makeup photographed flawlessly. Her assistant even helped a bridesmaid fix a hair issue (from a different vendor) without even skipping a beat. She also happens to be a total sweetheart and put everyone at ease. I wholeheartedly recommend her!
  • User2115543 2+ years ago
    Sara did my make-up and hair for my wedding and I can honestly say, I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I never wear make-up and she kept it simple and did exactly what I wanted. Sara made me feel so special on such a magical night. I was complemented by so many friends on my hair and make-up. I would use Sara in a heartbeat if I am going to a special event.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/14/2011
    Sara was AmAzInG! She reigned me in when I wanted to get crazy with my hair to ensure I didn't do something I would regret. I loved my hair and my bridesmaids' hairstyles were *almost* as gorgeous as mine! Her helpers were great and patient with the flowergirls.

Sara also did my makeup and I looked so nice and fresh all night! I couldn't have asked for a better person to make me look like a million bucks without breaking the bank!
    Kelly Married on 12/18/2010
    Sara is AMAZING! She's definitely one of the BEST in the business. I can't fathom my wedding day without her. Highly recommend her and will be using her for ALL of my photo shoots & special events!
    Keith Married on 10/16/2010
    Sara is absolutely wonderful! She listens and welcomes ideas (and photos) but also will give her opinion when requested. She exceeded my expectations for my bridal hair and makeup. My bridesmaids were very happy with her talent also. I actually asked what makeup she used and went the very next week and bought several products! I have never felt more beautiful! I would highly recommend Sara to any bride looking to feel extra special on her BIG day.

Amanda Married on 07/03/2010
    Sara did such an amazing job on not just my hair but all my bridesmaids. She is such a sweet person and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Sara for making my day such a dream wedding!
    Eric Married on 03/04/2010
    The makeup looked beautiful and it stayed on all night threw tears and breakdowns!I have never heard a negative comment about her,She really does love what she does and is such a great person inside and out and I am a client for life and have become good friends,Thanks Sara
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/28/2009
    I can't imagine my wedding day without Sara...she's completely professional, yet so sweet & so comforting all at the same time. She LISTENS, which I think is the most important aspect of the person working with our hair on your wedding day. I felt completely comfortable knowing she was going to make me look fabulous!!!! Not once did I ever doubt her awesome talents. Thanks Sara!
    Brooke Married on 10/10/2009
    Sara Drury did my Wedding hair and she was willing to work with me and listened to what I envisioned for my big day. Sara spent several hours/trials during her own work day to find a perfect style and one that i loved. She wanted me to be happy/confident and that is what makes for a fabulous stylist. Sara is easy to talk to, fun and made this once in a lifetime experience the perfect one. Thanks Sara!!!!
    Amanda Married on 10/03/2009
    Sara was absolutely wonderful. She was prompt, affordable and so easy to work with. My hair looked amazing & it was a great overall experience! When i had a miscommunication w/my makeup artist - she even stepped in and saved the day by doing my makeup for me. I couldn't have asked for more! :)
  • F
    Faith Married on 10/02/2009
    Sara Drury was a joy to have on our wedding day. She was very professional, flexible and helpful to not only myself, but the other friends and family present. She was willing to help anyone with any little things they needing for their hair, she brought music in that was a hit (one of the bridesmaids has purchased the Avett Brothers CD based on this!) and was fun to be around. If you would like a professional, yet laid back and personable stylist, Sara Drury is your girl!
    Emily Married on 08/08/2009
    Sara was recommended to me about 2 weeks before my wedding, as I was telling someone that I had 3 hair trails with 2 different stylist, and couldn't get the look I wanted. I contacted Sara and set up a practice appointment. She was wonderful! Totally understood what I wanted my hair to look like, and was able to get the exact look I was dreaming of. Sara came to the hotel suite that my bridal party was getting ready in, which was really convenient for me. And thank goodness she was there! She rescued my Mother's hair, which was a disaster created by another stylist that I had already booked and put a deposit on months before my wedding. If Sara had not been there and been willing to help "fix" the mess my mothers hair was, I know my and my mothers memories of my wedding wouldn't be as wonderful as they are. I will definatly be seeing Sara again, and I highly recommend her to anyone.
    Emily Married on 07/30/2009
    Sara Drury did the hair trial for my destination wedding. I wanted to make sure that I knew what I was doing before I had a hairdresser that I had only met once work on my hair. She tried multiple styles with me, sacrificing her own time, until I found the perfect do. We took multiple pictures and were able to recreate her original style on the day of my wedding. She wasn't able to be there on the day of my wedding, but her influence certainly was! She is kind, professional, and so talented. Booking her for your wedding will enhance your special day!
    Lucy Married on 07/11/2009
    Sara (at John Beck Salon) did my hair for my wedding (as well as for a few other events since then) and she was absolutely wonderful! I have always had hair tragedies (we're talking tears here) when it comes to important events and others styling my hair, but Sara worked strand for strand until she had literally every piece just perfect! I was impressed with her early on in my hair trial- so much that my hair was really one of the last things I worried about when it came to my wedding day because I knew it was in good hands. She is very professional and very easy to work with- and in my opinion way UNDERcharges for her expertise! It really made a difference in my wedding day knowing I didn't have to stress about my hair- Sara has a client for life in me!