Sara Chapman Photography Reviews

23 | Palmdale, CA

23 Reviews for Sara Chapman Photography

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2013

Sara Chapman did such a fabulous job on my wedding/engagement pictures! She has such a great energy and way of getting things done. My husband and I are both pretty shy and typically hate being photographed, but Sara made us feel comfortable and we genuinely had a good time. The pictures turned out better than I expected. I'm so glad we found her to capture our special day memories!

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara is amazing!!!! Everything was perfect from the photos, the experience and her price. Her and Brandon made my husband and I both so comfortable, I couldn't have imagined not having her!!!!! I look forward to working with her more!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara was such a pleasure to work with. She really made it an enjoyable part of our special day to take pictures. She truly made us so comfortable, and she went above and beyond to make the day as smooth and stress free as possible!!! I will never go ANYWHERE else for my families photography needs.

Tyrone · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara was great, she took the best pictures I have ever seen. She made our special day more memorable. We plan to use Sara for our family pictures and have already recommend her services to others. Thank you Sara you are the best!

Andrew · Married on 03/31/2013

Highly recommended . Great pictures.

Angela · Married on 03/30/2013

Sara and Brandon were beyond professional. Not only did they capture "the moments". But they did it without us knowing they were even there. All of our guests thought very highly of Sara and Brandon. I am sure they will get more business from some of our friends and family. I will definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Angela · Married on 03/30/2013

Sara is an amazing photographer! My husband and I were elated with our engagement and wedding photos and have received numerous compliments from even those friends and family that wanted us to use "their" photographer. Sara's friendliness, upbeat personality, and talents behind the lens helped make our day perfect :) We absolutely LOVE Sara and her "assistant" Brandon!

We used Sara Chapman for our Engagement photos and Wedding photography. She was absolutely AMAZING! We loved all of the photos done for our Engagement session, making it difficult to pick just a few to hang on the wall and send out with our save the dates. We have only seen a few "sneak Peek" photos of our wedding and I LOVE all of the ones that I have seen so far. Working with Sara has been pure joy. She is high energy and do whatever it takes to get that stunning photo. You can really tell that she loves what she does. Her assistant Brandon was also great. Both are very friendly and make you feel really comfortable during your shoot. Sara is also very attention detailed and will notice if that necklace is turned, or a hair is out of place. She does whatever it takes to make you look your best. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Robert · Married on 03/23/2013

sara is one of those people that from the first time you meet her she makes you feel like you've been friends for as long as you can remember. she makes taking your picture a fun exciting and personal experience and captures the most wonderful pictures that youll have to enjoy forever. thank you sara for being a great person and an even greater photographer. I will never have anyone else take my picture.
    -robert davis

Angela · Married on 12/27/2012

She was awesome her photos are to die for !!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/21/2012

I cannot say enough about Sara… Shes amazing and thats an under statement. Her work speaks for itself, so please like her on facebook and BOOK A SESSION!!!!!!

Desiree · Married on 12/01/2012

Sara was an awesome photographer. She made our special day even more special. I have the most beautif pictures to look at for years to come.

Emily · event on: 04/04/2012

Sara is our "official" family photographer. She has done many shoots for our family. Sara and her assistant are extremely professional and easy to work with. Her pricing is outstanding and the value is sky high. Her photos do NOT disappoint. She brings out the best version of you for your photos! Sara is great with kids & animals. She's done it all; maternity shoots, weddings, birthdays, etc.! You'll fall in love with her photos, and her charming attitude.

Britney · Married on 08/18/2012

Sara did a wonderful job with our wedding if it wasn't for her we would have not been able to capture every moment. She is a wonderful person and she knows how to get the job done. I would recommend her to every one. I'm even going to be using her again for my daughters 1st birthday.

Katie · Married on 02/18/2012

Sara is a wonderful photographer, she is amazing at knowing exactly what images to Shoot! Sometimes taking photos can be uncomfortable especially for men however she and her assistant made me and my husband both feel great and very comfortable! I recommend her all the time!

Jenna · Married on 01/21/2012

Working with sarachapman photography was a wonderful experience for my husband and I!!! Sara was so outgoing and friendly and made us feel very comfortable. She captures absolutely exquisite shots and we were very pleased and got many many compliments on her work! I would definitely Recommend her for any pictures needed for anything from weddings to family affairs! We also purchased her wedding video and I would suggest this to any couple totally an added plus that we will cherish forever!! I look forward to working with sarachapman in the future for all of our photography needs!

Marlene · Married on 09/24/2011

Sara and her asst. Brandon were very professional and welcoming. They made everything feel so natural and comfortable. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing any of my future events.

Adriana · Married on 01/29/2011

Lively, creative, & talented! She's got a great eye for capturing beautiful & original moments.

Kassie · Married on 04/28/2010

She did a great job!! Pictures were beautiful and she had so many creative ideas! Would recommend to anyone!

Bre · event on: 04/11/2013

Sara Chapman Photography is absolutely amazing! She was fun and was able to get my son to cooperate. She's professional and does beautiful work. I will definitely use her for all my photography needs.

• User3301569 · event on: 07/27/2012

Sara is awesome at what she does! She's captures the moments you will cherish forever and make you feel comfortable while doing so. Simply the best!

• User3301570 · event on: 07/27/2012

Sharon · Married on 03/31/2013

Sara and her husband are awesome! She is a visionary and stops at nothing to get "the shot." At our waterfall wedding she even climbed on rocks and crossed waterways to capture our big day. Photos were excellent, the only slight negative aspect was the wait time but it's understandable because she spends a lot of time editing and has many repeat customers due to the great quality and affordability. The pictures speak for themselves, my husbands groomsmen went with Sara Chapman after seeing her talent and witnessing her tenacity at our wedding. We have so many wonderful photos of the event! She also took amazing engagement photos a week before the big day and worked quickly so we could order and display them at the wedding. Secure Sara fast because she will be booked solid each weekend as she is always tirelessly working! She loves what she does and the proof is in her pictures.