Sara Azriel Music Reviews

4 | Providence, RI

4 Reviews for Sara Azriel Music

Kasey · Married on 11/16/2019

Sara is incredible!

I was so happy to find Sara and her amazing voice to have on our wedding day. She was a joy to work with and her voice was incredible. Listening to her during our ceremony brought some of our favorite songs to new heights and she was such a sweet person to work with. Sara even worked with another singer at our request and the two sounded like they had worked together for years instead of just meeting for the first time and singing together for the first time that week. Thank you for your kindness, professionalism, and of course sharing your gorgeous voice with us! Highly recommend Sara for anyone looking for a vocalist.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

The perfect addition to our day!

When we were first looking for ceremony and cocktail artists I imagined it being only instrumental because so many vocalists all sound amateur. Then we found Sara. Once we heard her voice I knew she was the perfect person to elevate our event. She was able to learn a Jewish religious song as well as the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to - even though there was no sheet music available. Looking back I can't imagine the day without her. Her voice is soft and pure and she was a true joy to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Dawn · Married on 05/09/2017

Sara Azriel truly made our wedding magical. Her voice was the perfect expression for our day. It was like an angel was singing. I would recommend her to anyone. My favorite was when she sang "Do you Remember" for our first dance. She brought me to tears. She is so amazing!!! And she made the process so easy for us. You always want your wedding to perfect. She made it unforgettable. Thank you Sara!!! ❤

Sent on 06/11/2018

Andy · Married on 12/22/2011

We had a great experience with Sara Azriel for our Christmas Wedding. Her voice was AMAZING and she was flexible with us when we asked to change a song last minute. She was very professional and communicated with us throughout the months leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend Sara Azriel and hope to book her again in the near future!

Sent on 06/12/2018