Santoni's Marketplace and Catering Reviews

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 3
Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 4
Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 5

Stephanie Beer · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome food and awesome people

Santoni's was great! The food was delicious and all our guests raved about it. The bartenders were great and the staff was very attentive. Jackie answered all my questions and catered to our specific needs. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Liz · Married on 07/02/2017

We had Santoni's make our wedding cake for our wedding this past summer - it was so delicious! We did a marble cake with chocolate mousse filling and a lemon cake with raspberry filling. We bought a small decorated cake to put on the cake table and then got sheet cakes to feed the rest of our guests. Santoni's was able to deliver the cake to the venue, which was helpful. The only suggestion I have is for them to better label the cakes. Our cake boxes only had a few letters written on them (they didn't write out the name of the flavor just some initials) and our caterer didn't realize they were different so our lemon cake never got put out at the reception. I would still recommend them for the wedding cake though, it was very tasty and affordable. I'm looking forward to our first year anniversary cake in a few months!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

Santoni's is accommodating, budget-friendly, and delicious. Cherie was a big help as we were planning our wedding and everything ran so smoothly the day of.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Katie · event on: 01/07/2017

I selected Santoni's to do the catering for my mother's 80th surprise birthday celebration since they have done a few venues for us at my work. I had NO idea where to start where food was concerned for this party. Cherie was such a huge help to me. She sent a quote to me and also met with me so that we could go over everything in more detail. She walked me through the entire thing. She knows her stuff. Even in the snow, the driver was on time and set everything up for me. The guests at the party raved about the food. It was delicious. I couldn't have asked for better. The party was pulled off without a problem. Huge thanks to Santoni's. I will be using them again for sure.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/10/2016

We used Santoni's for our wedding at Seasons at Magnolia Manor and the staff was amazing. Cherie was extremely helpful throughout the whole process from the very first tasting to the day of the wedding. The food was amazing and they were accommodating towards people with allergies and sensitivities. My cousin who is vegan had plenty to eat and my sister with her gluten and dairy sensitivities was able to eat almost everything on the menu. I had many people come up to me and tell me the food was the best wedding food they had ever had. Everything Santoni's provided was wonderful and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 05/29/2015

My husband and I got our wedding cake from Santoni's for our May 29th wedding. The cake was delicious and delivered with no problems whatsoever! We worked with Jackie to get the design we wanted, as well as have each tier be a different flavor. If you are looking for an affordable wedding cake baker, as well as a delicious dessert - look no further than Santoni's!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Laura · Married on 10/12/2014

Santoni's catered our wedding, and they did an absolutely outstanding job! Cheri worked with us from day one, giving us suggestions on food, and decorations. Everyone loved the food, it was incredible! I am so, so grateful that we chose Santoni's because they really fit our needs perfectly, The staff was awesome as well!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Amy · Married on 02/01/2014

Cherie Hughes of Santoni's did a fantastic job for us from start to finish. She was extremely helpful in every respect, and is obviously enthusiastic about the work she does. She went above and beyond the call of duty, from the initial sales meeting to cleaning up after our reception. We highly recommend her. Santoni's has a true gem in Cherie Hughes!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Rosa "Toni" · event on: 06/01/2013

I was extremely happy with the service provided by Santoni's for my son's graduation. Everyone enjoyed the food and desserts! What really stood out was the attentiveness of the servers to my personally needs during the party (that impressed me greatly)! They made sure that everything ran smoothly with the transitioning from appetizers to main entrees to desserts. I strongly recommend Santoni's catering to everyone and anyone and I will definitely use them in the future for any upcoming events!!! THANK YOU SANTONI'S

Sent on 06/04/2013

craig · Married on 04/13/2013

The setup and timing of everything on our special day took all the stress of the occasion away. The food was well prepared and presentation was of very high quality. The staff that was provided were very professional and took the lead in serving our guests. We received many positive comments from all who attended. Everything went just as we hoped it would from setup to cleanup.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • User2975636 · event on: 12/26/2012

We chose Santoni's to cater our parents' 40th wedding anniversary. They were wonderful to work with, helped keep the menu within our budgetary constraints, and were flexible, as well as easy to contact. Our event was held the day after Christmas and it was not a problem for them to schedule. The day of the event it snowed 6 inches and the roads were a mess! While many of our guests cancelled, Santoni's stayed committed. The staff was extremely professional and the food was wonderful! Our parents, their friends, and our family are still talking about the food! I will recommend Santoni's forever!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Eric · Married on 09/19/2015

For our wedding, we didn't hire a dedicated wedding planner, but with Joette and the Santoni's staff, we sure felt like we had one!

Everyone we talked to throughout the planning process went above and beyond to ensure our every request was addressed. From a surprise wedding cake to last-minute rental inquiries, Joette and her team helped make our big day extra special.

The food was amazing, the service was spectacular-- especially our bartender, Kevin-- and the day went smoothly thanks in part to Joette's leadership.

We would most definitely recommend working with Santoni's and company again for other celebrations and festivities!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Santoni's did a great job with my daughter's wedding! They were very professional and provided delicious food. We especially appreciated their flexibility. We wanted to save money by providing our own alcohol, and they really worked with us and provided a bartender, ice, and glasses to make it all easier. Their hors doevres were amazing--the mini crabcakes and BBQ/slaw bites in a pastry were a hit. They even were able to provide the sushi my daughter wanted! Their fruit and cheese tray is also top notch. They have many options from butlered horsdoevres to buffet, so they can work with your ideas. They provided the cupcakes but did not hesitate to add the decorations we provided for them. The staff was efficient and friendly, led by the very capable Jodi. She managed to provide all the tiny details we requested, including the napkin folding even though we were doing the decorating. It was nice to have a caterer who worked with us DIYs so we could have great food served in a professional way, but allowing us to add our own personal touches!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Abby · Married on 05/19/2017

Santoni's provided a served dinner and the cake for our wedding. We worked with Jackie after our original consultant left. I was a little annoyed when I was not told that our consultant had left and we were assigned a new one, however, besides that I am very happy with their service. Jackie is very helpful and was really great to work with. Jackie and the whole Santoni's team were excellent on our wedding day. The food was very good and was served very quickly. My favorite were the crab cakes that were served during our cocktail hour.

Sent on 05/31/2017

NANCY · Married on 10/15/2016

When comparing caterers for our daughter's wedding, Santoni's surpassed the other caterers we were considering in food presentation, choices and especially, taste. Their pricing was fair and competitive. Our coordinator, Cherie, did a fantastic job at our reception. Every aspect of our event was customized to get the exact look and feel we were striving for and we had many compliments on the food. Cherie brings a lot of experience and good advice to her customers.

Sent on 10/17/2016

lexi · Married on 03/21/2015

After only getting emails back from other caterers I got a call from Cherie from Santoni's. Right away she was flexible with my ideas and quickly gave me some ideas for my wedding. She knew exactly what I was looking for and gave me some great information on that first phone call. Throughout the whole wedding planning Santoni's was so considerate and accommodating. The food tasting was amazing! The whole tasting experience was fun and enjoyable. They had so many options for food as well as tableware and décor. They were nice enough to send home the food from our tasting with us. They always reminded us of payments in a polite way and made my wedding day stress free. The food was so amazing and my guests kept asking me where the food was from! I would highly recommend Santoni's to anyone for any catering/event need.My husband and I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/25/2015

LeeLee · Married on 10/06/2012

Santoni's did a wonderful job catering our wedding, and we would highly recommend the company to anyone based on their delicious food, value, and pleasant staff.

We wanted brunch food for our afternoon wedding reception, and we were on a tight budget. Joette put together an initial proposal that was lovely but higher than our price range, and then adjusted accordingly, so that we could get the most bang for our buck. We felt that she understood our financial concerns and worked with us, instead of making us feel like second-tier clients.

We had a minor time crunch before the wedding, so there were a few things I wish we had ironed out earlier, like the floorplan and reception timeline (this was both because Santoni's was really busy and because my husband moved to a different state a few months before the wedding, so we all had our hands full!). I believe, had I been more proactive about staying in touch with the caterer, this wouldn't have been an issue at all.

And, in fact, it wasn't an issue the day of the wedding. Everything was set up correctly and ran smoothly. I received lots of compliments on the delicious food and beautiful presentation, even though I was too nervous to eat anything myself (despite our server saving us hors d'oeuvres and fixing a plate of brunch food and delivering it to our table--- we had very attentive waitstaff!).

If you want a friendly and helpful catering company that creates delicious food, no matter how big or small your budget is, I'd highly recommend going with Santoni's.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Santoni's Cake Tasting was by far the best I had! Their prices are very reasonable and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Angie · Married on 11/18/2017

Santoni’s was helpful in the early planning stages of our wedding. They accommodated a 6 person tasting for us, changed the menu – swapping foods for us, and responding timely to emails. On the day of the event they worked seamlessly together – we didn’t even realize they were there (in a good way) everything ran smoothly, the staff was attentive, the food was good and hot. We received many compliments after our wedding about how great the food was. We would recommend this caterer.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Food was delicious! Just as good, if not better than the tasting! The filet was cooked medium rare (as it should be) and the crab fondue and crab cakes were full of lump crab meat without filler, as promised! Jackie and her team did a fabulous job!

Sent on 06/04/2017

3.0

The food was amazing. What really drew me to this caterer was that they provided a variety of menus each with different price ranges, you could pick 1-2 foods out of each category, and they were very flexible with mixing and matching from the different price range menus and adjusting. They also provided all of our bar services which were very reasonably priced as was the food. The tablecloths and dinnerware were all incorporated into the final quote. I also chose to use them for my wedding cake. The cake was delicious and there were many choices, even if a flavor was not on the list they would do the best they could to make it for you custom. They provided a free tasting of all of the foods including a full tray of a slice of each type of cake to try. The service on the day of was very professional and they even helped to set up the centerpieces and name cards. I did have some issues with response time when contacting the coordinator, but everything worked out well in the end and we were very happy with their services.

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from Santoni's and were pleasantly surprised by how closely it resembled the image we had in our head! We ordered a funfetti cake with raspberry and buttercream covered in rainbow sprinkles and it was perfect! We had some issues with communication leading up to the day (I think there were some transitions in bakery management) but ultimately, we loved the final product and it was an incredibly reasonable price.

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering 6
    Sent on 01/11/2019

Tara · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

The food and service was outstanding at our wedding. Several of our guests commented that the food was out of this world and hands down the best they'd had at a wedding. The service staff was on point anticipating everyone's needs. Jackie is a pleasure to work with and we'd definitely use Santoni's again for our catering needs

Sent on 10/08/2017

4.2

My husband and I really liked Santoni's food and their cake was super delicious. However, I think it all depends on who you work with coordinating your wedding and despite Santoni's doing an amazing job at the wedding and pulling it off almost perfectly...we did run into a few communication, flexibility and pricing discussions during the planning. Overall, I would recommend Santoni's to any friends who are planning a small and elegant wedding. They know what they are doing and they want to please their customers. Their food was very delicious (we were constantly given compliments) and their cake was just amazing. You are getting a great variety of food and cake for the price you are paying!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Allison Riddle · Married on 11/03/2018

4.2

November Wedding

Jackie and the rest of the staff at Santoni’s Marketplace were very helpful and friendly. We used their services for the reception food, dessert/cake, alcohol, and table linens/utensils. This made our lives easier by not having to find separate vendors for all of those things!

Sent on 11/11/2018