Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup Reviews

11 | Santa Barbara, CA

11 Reviews for Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup

11 Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Allison and her team of artists are wonderful to work with. The communication was always timely and informative and the artists are incredibly talented. Cheryl and Candiss worked their magic on me (the mother of the groom), my mom and my aunt to transform us for my son's wedding. Our makeup was beautiful and flawless and our hair was gorgeous. And, everything lasted!
    It was so nice to work with Cheryl and Candiss as they are amazing artists and wonderful women. They were so much fun to hang out with that I feel like I have two new friends. Thank you Allison, Cheryl and Candiss. Santa Barbara Bride should be everyone's first choice!

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Allison is amazing! Really listened to what I was looking for, took her time to go over all the options, clearly put a lot of prep work in before the trial, and I felt completely comfortable about saying what worked and what didn't. She also just fit right in with my friends and family while getting ready and made me feel calm and relaxed. My make up looked so awesome in the PhotoBooth photos all night long and when I finally got my professional wedding photos it just looked so great! Thank you!!

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2016

I waas so thrilled with how everything turned out with Santa Barbara Bride! Alli is an amazing coordinator and so much fun to work with. She made the entire process so seamless and easy. You will be so happy you booked your wedding hair and makeup with this company, they will have you looking absolutely stunning on your big day!

My hubby and I sealed the deal a few weeks ago, and I am so happy that I chose to go with Santa Barbara Bride for my hair and makeup. They were really helpful through the entire process (I did not have a hired Wedding Coordinator, so it was really challenging at times), and their coordinator Allison actually helped me create my wedding day timeline, which was super helpful. My bridal preview went great, and on the day of our wedding Allison and her team arrived on time and ready to rock. We had tons of fun with them getting ready, and our hair and makeup looked fabulous! I'm still waiting for our photos from our photographer, but will upload some as soon as I have them. Thank you so much Santa Barbara Bride, you guys were awesome!

Carly · Married on 03/20/2016

Beautiful and flawless is how I looked and felt on my wedding day. Santa Barbara Bride truly made my vision of what I wanted come true . They really understood what I was going for and I couldn't be happier with how I look in our wedding photos. Our wedding was such a dream come true and I'm so thankful for them.

Vanessa · Married on 03/12/2016

Santa Barbara Bride does amazing hair and makeup! They took care of making me and my three bridesmaids absolutely beautiful for my wedding! These girls are so fun and great at what they do. The morning of my wedding was super hectic and they really made me feel comfortable and I actually got to chill out and enjoy some champagne with my best friends while we got ready and had our hair and makeup done. I highly recommend their services, whether you are doing hair or makeup, or both. Your wedding pictures are a huge deal and hiring a pro to make you look your best is 100% worth it.

colleen · Married on 06/11/2015

I looked and felt so beautiful after receiving services from Santa Barbara bride. I can honestly say I never looked better! They we're so kind and lovely I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to look and feel amazing.

Patricia · Married on 07/22/2017

I was very pleased with my makeup for my special day! I requested a Glam look and SB Bride delivered.. They are very professional listened to my needs and exceeded my expectations. I definitely will recommend them and use their services for all my events. ??

Angelica · Married on 11/18/2016

Muchas Gracias Allison, tu y tu compañera hicieron un gran trabajo con mi maquillaje y cabello, en las fotografias luzco espectacular y el peinado me duro toda la noche, ademas que mis amigas y suegra quedaron muy lindas tambien.
    Super recomendable, puntual y con precios accesibles.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup's reply:

Muchas Gracias, Angelica! Que buena la dia, me gusto mucho trabajar con vosotras! Cuidanse xo Allison

Bryan · Married on 06/17/2017

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I do NOT recommend hiring them. Santa Barbara Bride and Allison are unprofessional, inflexible, and rude. Even though our wedding was over a month away, they were unwilling to adjust the timeline so we could have enough time to take pictures. Furthermore, they were unable to change the number of services even though the date was six weeks out. On top of all that, when I tried talking to Allison on the phone about canceling services because of these issues, she hung up on me. In addition to all the vendors we are using for our wedding, I work in television production and deal with vendors on a daily basis, and this is the first time I have been treated this poorly. Please choose someone who will actually care about your big day, not Santa Barbara Bride.

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

0.4
      0.5

DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE! Allison (the owner) was the only difficult, uncooperative, unprofessional, inconsistent vendor I dealt with in my wedding planning process. She quoted me three different prices (via email) for makeup trials and for the final day of services. From the moment I sat in the chair at my bridal trial she was aggressive and defensive. There was no transparency about her contract and the fact that we could not make any adjustments to her outline, including timing or removing services for any of the 12 women involved. We tried to remove ONE service a month and a half prior to the wedding for a bridesmaid that simply could no longer afford to get her hair and makeup done and Allison refused to remove her from the timeline, thus leaving us in a position of paying $200 for nothing. In a feeble attempt to pacify us, she offered to "give" all the bridesmaids free eyelashes (which she normally charges $15/piece for) even though less than half of the women even wanted them. Therefore, even after taking that price adjustment into consideration, we were still forced to pay $110 extra for nothing. THEN...once our wedding coordinator had worked out all of the logistics with every single other vendor for the wedding day, it became apparent that we needed to move the planned timeline up by ONE HOUR. After initially agreeing to this via email, Allison suddenly refused to do this for us, 3 weeks prior to our wedding. I need to also mention that she was utterly unresponsive via phone or email for a couple weeks. Conveniently, this meant that our request was less than a month prior to our wedding and thus we could not contractually cancel services without foregoing our deposit, being required to pay for the outstanding, unused balance. We then fired her and she refused to reimburse us for anything so we are now forced to sue her in attempt to recoup our deposit and outstanding balance (even though we are not using her services.) This was a nightmare of stress!