Sanish Shrestha Photography & Films Reviews

View more information

• Kate
    Kate S. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Work!

Sanish is an incredible videographer! He worked with me to get the exact package I wanted. He was responsive and professional. Sanish even arrived early considering the wedding was in DC to make sure there would be no delays. He captured every perfect moment of the day and made the best highlights video I could imagine. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a videographer!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 09/12/2020

Talented. Timeless. Tasteful.

The best advice I have to anyone reading this is book Sanish NOW! Hands down one of favorite wedding vendors. Sanish filmed our wedding day and produced a beautiful cinematic highlight video that captures our emotions and the vibe of the day so perfectly. He was consistently professional, considerate, knowledgeable, organized, and responsive from our very first email interaction all the way through the planning phases, the wedding, and even after the wedding. On our wedding day, Sanish was a calm and kind presence; he really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and everything felt natural. His passion and cinematography skillset are evident in his work. Just check out his videos! Not only is Sanish super talented at what he does, he’s also a very nice person. I highly recommend Sanish with no reservations whatsoever!
  • Sheila
    Sheila R. Married on 09/03/2020

Great quality work for a reasonable price

Sanish was a great wedding videographer. He was technically knowledgeable, professional and also personable. Our wedding was ethnic (Indian Hindu), and Sanish was able to understand and highlight the unique cultural symbolism and emotion behind each ceremony. He took great care in selecting a song that would make our wedding highlight video really beautiful. Seeing the highlight video brought tears to my eyes.
  • Srikanth
    Srikanth K. Married on 09/03/2020

Captured our wedding emotions beautifully!!

Sanish did an excellent job from the get go. He was very responsive from the start and delivered on agreed upon timelines. He was very involved throughout the whole process.The end product blew us away , and even bought tears to the eyes of my wife. He had an excellent understanding of the rituals involved in a South Indian wedding and captured them in a beautiful manner. I would highly recommend him.