Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Reviews

112 | Lubbock, TX

112 Reviews for Sandy White, Officiant/Minister

Vicki · Married on 09/09/2012

Sandy Did a wonderful Job for our wedding her and her husband were very professional they did such a wonderful job ! Her husband provided the music for our wedding at the Japanese Garden. They made sure everything ran according to plan and made it easier for me to relax :) After the ceremony everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony had been. I am so glad we choose her as our wedding officiant and I wold recommend her to anyone plannning a wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Chris · Married on 09/02/2012

We hired Sandy to officiate our wedding this past Sunday. There was a bit of nervousness being that we lived 3 + hours from Sandy and our wedding location so all communication was via phone or email. Sandy was very responsive and extremely accommodating. She arrived on the day of the event and her presence and performance was stellar. She was warm and the ceremony went VERY well. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Juleigh · Married on 08/10/2012

Such an enjoyable event for us. Sandy was great, and made the whole ceremony wonderful.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Merle · Married on 07/28/2012

We had a last minute glitch with another officiant. Sandy stepped in 2 weeks before the wedding. She was willing to rush to our ceremony from another across town to help us out. Friendly, easy to work with lady; we felt as if we'd known her for a long time. She pays attention to details WE didn't even think of! She knew exactly how to deal with some potential difficulties. Sandy was incredible at the rehearsal, taking control of a large, unruly wedding party and organizing everything; well worth the extra fee. She was well prepared, on time, responsive, and performed a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 08/03/2012
  • W

Wayne · Married on 05/26/2012

Sandy helped us every step of the way and the day of the wedding she was so calming that it helped us both get through the ceremony.
    The service was warm and friendly and she made all the guest feel relaxed.
    Great Job!

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • I

Isha · Married on 07/30/2011

Sandy was awesome. I was searching for an officiant up until the last minute and contacted Sandy and within a few minutes I got a response back from her. We met at the wedding and my husband and I instantly fell in love with her. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Sandy has such a caring and loving spirit about her, that it just made our day even more special. Thanks Sandy, you were awesome.... Always, Isha and Dan.....

Sent on 09/25/2011

Janet · Married on 07/10/2011

Everything went smoothly and according to plans. Very happy with Sandra's service!! She was very nice and helpful, and the price was unbeatable =) Thanks Sandy!

Sent on 07/30/2011

Ronda · Married on 07/22/2017

Sandy and Johnny White were absolutely fantastic. I can not think of another couple that would be more professional, flexible, knowledgeable, and kind. Sandy was extremely comforting and positive during the planning for my wedding. They answered every question we had in a very quick positive manner. The wedding ceremony was enjoyable and loving. Her words during the ceremony were very positive, loving, and encouraging. I would recommend this couple to anyone who is thinking about getting married on the Central Coast. Thank you for doing an extremely fantastic job on performing our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 07/12/2014

I came across several officiants via the web and wow, some of their prices were outrageous. I told my then fiancé that I was tired of looking and for him to try finding someone, that when he found Sandy White. He put the phone on speaker so that we could both hear Sandy on the phone and the instant we spoke with her we felt like we had known her forever. She knew exactly what to say and made us feel at ease. The best part was that she was the most reasonably priced out in the Pismo Beach area! Thank God we came across Sandy! My husband and I were so lost during rehearsal and she took charge right away. Our ceremony was so beautiful and just perfect! Thank you so much Sandy for all your help, you are amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

My partner and I got married at Pismo Beach Ca on 02/14/2014.Sandy was a very down to earth.She is very good at what she does and most of all you can tell the passion she has about her work....We are grateful that we choose her to marry us!!!Thank you again:)

Sent on 02/15/2014

Denise · Married on 07/28/2016

Sandy & Johnny were the most caring and giving couple.
    They made my daughters beach wedding even more special.
    I would recommend them to all my friends and family for sure.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Chuck A. · Married on 04/12/2015

From what the moment we met Sandy We knew wanted her to marry us. She was so warm and friendly. I felt so comfortable with her , so We knew she was the one to share our special day with.

Her words were so perfect, we loved the ceremony. It was very unique and loving. She had the most wonderful advice for having a long and happy marriage. Some of my guests and family members that are married really took the advise to heart. Which really made our day special.
    Thank you Sandy you made our wedding so special and a day we will never forget.

Sent on 04/26/2015