Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Reviews

112 | Lubbock, TX

112 Reviews for Sandy White, Officiant/Minister

Karen · Married on 12/14/2014

Sandy White is an excellent officiant. We loved what she said during our ceremony and made sure it was extra special. Sandy is wonderful at what she does and makes sure that the bride and groom are getting exactly what they would love to have take place during their ceremony. Our wedding day was beyond special and it was important to have an officiant that understands and wants the event to be perfect.
    We did not meet Sandy ahead of time, but when we met it felt like we already knew her since on our planning calls she made sure to really take time to understand what we wanted out of our day. I would recommend Sandy to anyone that wanted to make sure they had an officiant that does a beautiful job during one of the most important moments of one's life.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Erica · Married on 12/13/2014

Sandy and her husband were so wonderful to work with! We wanted a very simple elopement. We called and other officiants were trying to make everything over-complicated. I talked to Sandy and she offered for her husband to take the pictures. We got everything we wanted in one place! They were so pleasant and they even included our little dog! It was such a great day and everyone we tell about it is so jealous! Also, the pictures her husband took turned out great!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Judy · Married on 10/29/2014

Sandy was the perfect officiant! She recommended Cayucos Beach for the ceremony and it was perfect. The service was beautiful - such wonderful words! Her lovely husband took pictures. We had the best service on the best day. Thanks again Sandy! We will remember this day always.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Christina · Married on 10/17/2014

Sandy was so great to work with! From our initial consultation with her, we knew she was the right fit for us. She is extremely organized and well spoken. She was so eloquent and made us feel very comfortable at our ceremony. Her husband provided the music for our ceremony. Everything was perfect. Thank you, Sandy!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Beth · Married on 10/10/2014

Sandy was the best. My fiance (now husband) and I wanted a very private elopement/wedding ceremony and only had about a week to plan it from afar. Sandy was immediately responsive on email and gave us all the information and reassurance that our ceremony would be taken care of with utmost respect without any preparation. She was PERFECT. The ceremony she performed for us was somehow personal and intimate even though we didn't have a lot of time in advance for her to get to know us. She was so intuitive and calming and knew exactly how to handle a nervous couple's anxiety. She even somehow knew that we would be more comfortable saying our personal vows in private and stepped away so we could have a private moment together. She was the BEST!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Debbie · Married on 10/05/2014

After 30 years of marriage, my husband and my daughter surprised me with an intimate vow renewal on the beach in Cayucos. It was a beautiful service and a day we will treasure forever. Thank you Sandy <3

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sandy did an amazing job at our wedding! All of our guest loved everything she had to say. She was very polite and respectful. She made us feel so at ease and comfortable throughout the process. Her words were so meaningful throughout our ceremony. Because of her, she made our day even more special! Thank you for doing an amazing job Sandy! We will never forget that day :)

Sent on 09/29/2014

Thank you, Sandy, for a perfect "pop-up" wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Maria · Married on 07/19/2014

Sandy was absolutely wonderful! We were her last Fresno wedding and of course it was hot and humid but she was amazing. At our rehearsal she could tell I was stressed and had a million things on my mind but she was very comforting and assured me that everything would turn out great. We had a sand ceremony to symbolize the blending of our family and we have 6 kids. She worked great with them. We really liked her and loved the ceremony!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Nina · Married on 07/13/2014

Sandy was great! She was super professional, beginning from our first emails and initial meeting. The ceremony was beautiful, very simple and meaningful, and I loved that we were experiencing all the vows and readings for the first time during the ceremony. I could have been a hot, crying mess, but she helped to mitigate that and calm my nerves during the ceremony, reminding me to pause and breathe. The ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2014

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person than Sandy to officiate our wedding. I feel so lucky to have found her. It was almost like she was part of the family. The ceremony was perfect and beautiful. We had a sand ceremony and everything went wonderfully. Sandy was a great person to have on your side, not just as your officiant. She was helpful in planning, rehearsal and helping out during the wedding with the wedding music. She helped to make it so effortless. She definitely was a professional and knows her job. She was also warm, open, caring and we couldn't have done it without her. I absolutely recommend her to anyone in need. You will be so happy you did. She is an asset to any couple on the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Kim C. · Married on 05/04/2014

Sandy was amazing. She met with us well before our wedding, and when dates changed she was easy to work with. She was very personable and her service was wonderful. She even took a few minutes to give us some "personal" advice which made our guests even ask if we knew her personally. Definitely recommend her for your service.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Brooke · Married on 04/12/2014

Sandy was perfect! I couldnt be happier with everything. My mom hired her for our wedding and I didnt get to meet her until our rehearsal day but she was amazing. She made sure to practice saying our names right during the rehearsal and really took charge. Which helped concidering neither my husband nor I really knew what we were doing. During the ceremony it didnt feel like we just hired her, it felt like she knew us for years which made everything extra special. Her tips and advice for a happy marriage was very sweet and we will use it! I definatly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Lunelle · Married on 11/27/2013

It was our lucky day when we saw Sandy's ad on the internet. Sandy performed a sweet, sensitive and appropriate ceremony for us; with absolutely no direction from my partner and I. Her words touched our hearts. Her warmth and affectionate nature felt like she was a close long time friend. Sandy accommodated our desire to be married on Nov. 27th, Thanksgiving eve, because that was our 28th anniversary. We highly recommend Sandy.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2013

I wish I could properly express how absolutely wonderful Sandy was at our wedding, but it's so hard to sum up! Our ceremony was perfect in every way. Sandy has a gorgeous speaking voice and gave the most heartfelt oration that we (my husband and I) and our guests have ever heard. I sincerely believe that Sandy is the finest officiant in the area and recommend her one hundred percent.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jeremy · Married on 10/13/2013

My wife and I were so fortunate to have Sandy marry us at Los Osos beach. I have to say Sandy is my mother and we love her very much. All bias aside, Sandy has a truly wonderful eye and exceeded our expectations for what we asked for in our beach ceremony.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Carrie · Married on 08/31/2013

Sandy was more than we expected...warm, caring, genuine, and professional!! She even came to the rescue when our DJ failed to provide the pre-selected music as requested 9 mos ago (and confirmed as late as 08/29/13 with the same DJ). Sandy went out of her way to download the requested, pre-selected music from her I-Phone so our daughter's wishes for music could be followed through (the DJ still messed up even after being provided the selected music he failed to play 1 of the songs & Sandy noticed-more than I can say for the DJ). I highly reccomend Sandy...you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2013

Mrs. White was absolutely Amazing! She married us at Bass Lake on the beach. She provided beautiful stands with flowers as well. She did charge a little extra for props but such great prices!!! She was very personable and we felt very compfortable! We loved the ceremony and vows she provided! It felt so true, romantic & real! Great experience! Feel thankful we found her!!!!! We recommend her to all!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Adrianne · Married on 07/14/2013

Sandy White and her husband were absolutely amazing! My wedding was put together last-minute, and she was more than flexible. I loved the fact that Sandy and her husband let us pick the music, and they kept the theme while family members were waiting. She was very professional, she directed us on how to trail in, and coached us on what to say, and her words were beautiful. One thing that was amazing was that this was all done for my Mother-in-law who was terminal, but unfortunately when the day came, she was bedridden. They were so touched by why we rushed the wedding that Sandy and her husband actually met us at the hospital and had another small ceremony in the hospital room for my mother-in-law. I could not be happier and more grateful to have found such a perfect officiant. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Mark · Married on 07/14/2013

If you’re on the fence about hiring Sandra, I would say do it. She is absolutely the Best price in the Fresno, central valley area. She’s amazingly well spoken, her service was beautiful and she is extremely professional. She’s quick to get back to you and addressing any questions or concerns. I would recommend that you book her for a rehearsal, especially if you are doing a ceremony at a location of your choosing. She will help you organize the ceremony, I.E where to stand, where to look, how to walk, when to move, little details you may not think of until the ceremony. She will make your ceremony look like you hired somebody dedicated to choreography. 5 out of 5 across the board.

My Fiancées (now my wife!) parents had planned to give us a big wedding next year but we changed plans when my family found out in May that my mother was terminally ill with cancer. We decided that we wanted to have a quick wedding that she could attend but wanted it to still be beautiful and memorable. I found Sandy on WeddingWire and after seeing all the good reviews booked her last minute. She was simply amazing. She stepped in a helped us organize our ceremony. We forgot about the music for the ceremony and she offered her portable sound system for a really good price($20). The ceremony was beautiful, her words felt deep and so meaningful. Unfortunately my mother was taken to the hospital days before the wedding and would not be discharged until the day after the wedding. I was so heartbroken. Sandy took me aside and told me she would go to the hospital and preform a ceremony for my mom free of charge. She was true to her word and preformed and small ceremony in my mother’s room. Sandy spoke to her and gave her boutonniere from the ceremony to hold. Sandy went above and beyond what I would have expected from her. We could not have been more please with her service. She helped make our wedding something that we will never forget, a memory that me and my wife will treasure forever.

Sent on 07/17/2013

David · Married on 06/22/2013

Sandra White officiated the wedding for my beautiful new wife and I on June 22, 2013 at Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National Park. Sandra was absolutely fantastic. Sandra is a beautiful loving soul who is very caring, plus being very well spoken and a gifted speaker. Such exquisite vows we had! Truly memorable. We could not have made a better choice when choosing Sandra. We met with her briefly prior to the wedding, and she went over all of the details, and immediately put us at ease.

Sandra was very patient and understanding when working with us prior to the wedding, and during the wedding day. She made sure that everybody knew just what to do. She has a calming influence on all, and I can personally attest that she helped me immensely through the reading of our personal vows.

Sandra understands the feelings that surround a marriage. She knows about the love that is present in all who are attending, and can address the love magnificently.

Everybody in attendance let us know that they enjoyed and liked Sandra and her husband (who was running the PA system) very much. To have everyone compliment her and her husband, is a testament to her professionalism and caring heart. She is a master at what she does.
    We will be back at the Wuksachi Lodge in two years to renew our vows and will have Sandra officiate again.

We adore and love her very much. Sandra is absolutely phenomenal. We live in Wisconsin, but had the feeling that if we lived in California, Sandra and her husband would become dear friends of ours. We give Sandra the highest-plus ratings ever possible. Sandra is simply superb!!!
    If you’re looking for someone to officiate your wedding, we would most definitely recommend Sandra White. You will be quite pleased.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2013

She is the best!! She took control of rehersal and the day of my wedding so my ceramony was beautiful!!! Thank you so much for everything you have done for me!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Lorena · Married on 04/05/2013

Sandra White is the best!! She has the most beautiful vows, a beautiful personality & best of all she makes your wedding ceremony one of a kind!!! I thank God that we were able to find her! Thank You Sandra :)

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • I

Isabel · Married on 02/14/2013

Sandy thank you so much on doing mine and my husband wedding at your chapel everybody that went loved it. Are pictures came out good and thank u for taking some of the pics of my whole wedding party. You and your husband are very nice people. And your prices are better then anybody else's. I would surely tell other people about your place.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Rachel · Married on 02/12/2013

Thank u so much for your services sandy. If u are looking for a special moment to share with yur loved ones i reccomend sandy, she makes you feel so comfortable and she is really sweet! and to add her prices are unbeatable!!!! You'll understand what I
    mean as soon as u meet with her! :)

Sent on 02/16/2013