Sandy White, Officiant/Minister Reviews

112 | Lubbock, TX

112 Reviews for Sandy White, Officiant/Minister

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Sandy and her husband are so kind and professional. From the moment we met them, on the day of our wedding, they made us feel so comfortable. Sandy's words of wisdom and inspiration truly meant so much to us. I really appreciate them working with me on such short notice. I would recommend them to anyone looking for such a gracious and sweet couple to make their special day very memorable.
    Cheers!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/17/2017

Sandy is phenomenal, and Johnny as well. After 10 years, my fiance and I decided to get married on Easter Sunday, but had to wait one day for the county recorder to register our license. Sandy was incredibly responsive on Easter Sunday, and was able to marry us on the following day. Her kindness, compassion, and professionalism are exceptional. We highly recommend Sandy.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Paul · Married on 03/19/2017

Sandy did an absolutely elegant wedding ceremony for us. Although our ceremony was simple and only the two of us, Sandy treated us as if there 300 attendees. Our questions were answered promptly and politely, her fee was fair and she even arrived early. Frankly, she was far more prepared than us and she calmed our nerves. Sandy has a very gentle personality and, for us, that was a very positive attribute.

Finally, Sandy did something I've never seen before. When time came to share our vows, she moved away and let us share privately. Without getting into detail, our vows were very moving and personal. Sandy gave us space, we were able to say our vows, cry a little and a minute or two later, she came back, giving us very positives affirmations, helping us collect ourselves. Sandy was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Loree · Married on 03/17/2017

Very personable and professional. It's as if she has known the couple for years. I was very pleased with the ceremony; she makes great eye contact with the bride and groom and doesn't just read. All the guests commented on how nice the ceremony was. I would recommend Sandy to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Amber · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband and I chose Sandy White to officiate our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and helped me choose the right location. When I met her she didn't treat me like I was a "customer" I felt like I have known her for years. She made all of my dreams come true that day and I highly recommend her!
    Thank you sandy!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Christie · Married on 01/16/2017

When we look back at our wedding day, for years to come we will forever remember how perfect it was. From the weather, to the spot on "Our Beach"...Perfect. Sandy set our minds at ease with her professionalism and warmth from the beginning to the end. Every detail and concern was addressed in a timely manner. Every emotion and feeling was beautifully captured in the ceremony Sandy designed around us. Ours was not just a wedding about me and my husband, but also about our 5 children as well. I can honestly say Sandy didn't see 2 families blending to become one, she saw One Big Happy Family and that's exactly what the ceremony and our memories reflect.

Thank you Sandy!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Sandy was amazing! We really enjoyed how professional she was. Both of us were so nervous before the ceremony and she helped us relax right away. The ceremony itself was perfect and we will forever remember our wedding day as one of the most special and perfect days of our lives. Her sermon was touching and the advice was fitting for a newly wed couple. We appreciated that Sandy was flexible with the date as our wedding was in January, the weather had a high probability of being unfavorable on our original date and she was very accommodating to the change.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Kassandra · Married on 01/12/2017

Sandy was amazing! After meeting with her prior to our wedding day I knew I had made the right choice! She's funny, professional, intuitive, and just down right good at her job! I was incredibly nervous and she made me feel comfortable in answering my questions before I had even asked. She really means it when she says, "Don't worry about a thing." She really does have it ALL covered.(right down to tissue for the ceremony if you are a "cryer" like me.) Thanks again Sandy. It was all wonderful!!

K&T Wolf

Sent on 01/17/2017

Laura · Married on 09/28/2016

Perfect!!! That's the word that comes to mind when I think about the ceremony and photography we received from Sandy White and her husband. My husband and I were married on September 28, 2016 in Morro Bay, CA, right on the beach, at sunset. The ceremony that Mrs. White prepared for us for so personal and so intimate, it was just perfect for us. We were both a bundle of nerves, and she instantly made us relaxed and we were all smiles the entire time. Mrs. White and her husband are down to earth and funny, and our time with them was so enjoyable. To add, the pictures that we received from the ceremony are absolutely beautiful and capture the essence of our evening together, perfectly, and we also have candid shots that show our chemistry and goofiness as a couple. Words could never express how happy my husband and I are for the services we received from Mrs. White, but if they could, I would say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, thank you, for making our wedding day absolutely perfect, and thank you for being so easy to work with from the other side of the country! Everything was stress free and enjoyable :)

Sent on 10/04/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2016

What a wonderful wedding day with Sandy! The ceremony was professional, personal, and intimate, on the beach in Cayucos. Our family was very impressed and we are so happy we chose her for our wedding. Her advice for a beach location was perfect! Sandy was very flexible, allowing us to wait until we got into town to determine the wedding location. We wouldn't do anything different and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kathryn · Married on 08/20/2016

She was amazing. Exactly what I wanted! Her husband took amazing photos . It all turned out excellent.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Dawn · Married on 08/06/2016

Sandy was very sweet and professional. She put us at ease during what could have been a very stressful day! We had a small, private ceremony, and we couldn't have had a more perfect day! Thank you Sandy for making our wedding so special.

Jason & Dawn

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 07/28/2016

Sandy and her husband Johnny were absolutely awesome. The minute I met Sandy I knew we had made the right choice in having her marry my husband and I. She and her husband were very warm, caring and professional. Sandy made us feel like we were the most important people. We did not feel rushed and Johnny took so many wonderful pictures. My husband, myself, and my family had the time of our lives. We couldn't have asked for anything more than we received from Sandy and Johnny. This pair are highly recommended for any occasion. Thanks Sandy YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Deana · Married on 07/23/2016

We would like to thank sandy and her husband for everything they did for us . are wedding was perfect everything we wanted they made us so comfortable she always answered my questions fast and didn't mind at all that I had a million questions they made are special day amazing

Sent on 07/24/2016

Alisha · Married on 07/12/2016

I want to thank you Sandy and your husband for making our dream beach wedding come true. It was the best experience! Thanks again,and I hope to see you again when we renew our vowels. ??god bless you!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Sandy was a great match for us and understood what we were looking for in an officiant. We were happy and a lot of our guests enjoyed her too!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 06/18/2016

Our beach ceremony was perfect, just what we wanted. Sandy made it so very special, romantic and meaningful. Her words touched our hearts and we will remember our wedding day fondly for the rest of our lives.
    My wife and I are very grateful to her and her husband / photographer Johnnie!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Joe · Married on 06/12/2016

What a wonderful experience! My wife liked Sandy's vow renewal ceremony more than our original wedding. The pictures were fantastic as well. She has some great ideas on how to make that special day even more special. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kimbra · Married on 06/04/2016

Sandy and her husband (the photographer) did an excellent job on our wedding day. We couldn't have been happier with them. They were very flexible because we were a bit late and they made the day very special. I would recommed them to anyone that wants a quick wedding on the beach. The pictures came out excellent. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Sandy made our wedding happen in 4 days! Even from a hospital bed! Unfortunately she wasn't able to preform the ceremony herself but found the perfect someone who could. Johnny was able to capture some very special memories for us too! We appreciate what all 3 of them did to make this our perfect day!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Cassandra · Married on 03/05/2016

Sandy was amazing and everyone raved about our ceremony. She did an outstanding job. We are so glad we went with Sandy.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Nellie · Married on 02/20/2016

My husband and I decided to elope in Pismo Beach. We are from Utah and the only day his parents could make it was on a Saturday. We spent hours searching for someone to marry us. I found Sandy's website and within 15 minutes, I called her and she booked us for the VERY NEXT DAY. She completely calmed me down about stressing about the ceremony and where, etc. She came to us, and she exceeded ALL of our expectations. It was a beautiful ceremony on the beach. And then the photography session after was great too! She made us feel so comfortable and so special!! She didn't make me feel rushed or stressed, just the exact opposite!! My husband and I and our family were blown away by how amazing she was!! Absolutely worth every penny. Thanks Sandy!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Brenda · Married on 02/20/2016

My daughter decided to elope at the last minute from Utah, here to Pismo Beach where her father and I were on vacation. We are LDS and because we are not local, the Bishop's couldn't do it. We hired Sandy and were completely happily surprised! It was personal, beautiful, and touching. She was super kind, sensitive and thoughtful. She asked questions to make sure the ceremony went as the bride wanted it to go. She asked if we wanted to mention God and when we said yes, she started the ceremony with a prayer. The entire thing was BEAUTIFUL! Her prices are SUPER REASONABLE and she is warm and wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend her to do any wedding!!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Paula · Married on 01/30/2016

Sandy exceeded all expectations. We purchased the Elopement Package with photos.
    She helped us pick the perfect place for the ceremony, and provided a personal, meaningful,
    wonderful ceremony while her husband Johnny took first rate photos of the entire ceremony
    plus before and after. My husband and I could not be happier with our special day and Sandy
    really made it happen! If you are getting married in the Central Coast -look no further!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/19/2015

Sandy and Johnny were the best. My husband initially let sandy know he wanted to plan a surprise vow renewal and he felt immediately connected to sandy as she was not only responsive, but was kind and sounded passionate about being an officiant. She asked him questions about us so she could get to know us which is such a great personal touch. My husband ended up telling me about the renewal so we could write our own vows and let sandy know. Sandy and her husband (who is a great photographer) arrived on time to the venue and drew a heart in the sand. I was immediately drawn to her as she almost looks like a more beautiful Stevie Nicks and she just had this great loving vibe about her. Her words were beautiful and she gave us privacy while we read aloud our vows. She made us feel like we were the only ones on the beach and kept us engaged and in the moment. The ceremony was beautiful and then we had a fun and wonderful photo shoot wherein they took 100's of photos in great poses and help u pose as well! I loved every minute and I only wish we could have found Sandy sooner to officiate our first wedding. Thank you Sandy!!

Sent on 12/19/2015