Sandra's & Donath's Florist Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for Sandra's & Donath's Florist

Sandra's Florist traveled all the way to Ponce, Puerto Rico to do my flowers and decorate my reception. Erika did exactly what I wanted plus more for my center pieces, church pieces and personal pieces. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/13/2012

John · Married on 10/06/2012

Erika at Sandra's florist is fantastic. She is very creative. We had a signature flower in mind. Turns out it wasn't in season. She found one that was almost the same. Erika is easy going and a good listener. She takes your ideas and works with them. She was also willing to work around the availability of availability of representatives of the church and reception space in order to preview the locations. She is also very sweet and interested. If that is not enough, the value she offered was great too.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Julianne · Married on 07/03/2010

The staff was easy to work with and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! The bouquets were fresh and colorful and arrived early! I had asked for Lilly of the Valley as part of my bridal bouquet in honor of my late grandmother. Unfortunately that flower was out of season, but the staff helped to find a very close look alike, which I loved!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Carolina · Married on 06/26/2010

My flowers were just amazing! We met with Erica, explained the wedding colors and she put everything together! They did an amazing job! Would def recommend to any bride!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Mila · Married on 06/11/2010

Sandra's & Donath's Florist provided beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements at a great price! Erika went above and beyond to deliver.

The flowers were fabulous and the service was great! Thumbs up all around! :)

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/06/2009

The flowers for my wedding were out of this world!!! It was more amazing than I have imagined it to be.
    My center pieces were made out of hydrangeas, orchids and calla lilies. My bouquet was unique burgundy callas imported from Costa Ricca. It was exactly what I wanted.
    The staff very attentive, professional and friendly. They have brought my vision to life and then some.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Diana · Married on 08/07/2010

I worked with Erika and she was great! On my first visit to the shop, I explained my vision to her: yellow, bright, summery, modern (few roses please).
    She made me feel confident I would get what I was asking for and I was not disappointed on my wedding day.

See link for photos:

Sent on 08/23/2010

Brain · Married on 06/01/2010

Sandra & Donath's florist did a great job on with my wife's choices on the flower arrangements and it was definitely worth every penny. The vases in which the flowers were placed are a work of art and truly sparkled at the reception.

Sent on 02/17/2011