Sander Ranch Flowers Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Sheridan F. Married on 05/23/2020

Muffy is fantastic!

We drove Muffy crazy with all of our changes and requests but she was such a professional and patiently worked with us to design my daughter's wedding flowers. We are so excited to be working with her and look forward to the wedding day!!

Sander Ranch Flowers's reply:

Deb. you certainly did not drive me crazy. I am so looking forward to Sheridan's Wedding, the Florals will be beautiful!!! I can't wait!
    Sharon I. Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing. Flowers were beautiful.

Muffy was amazing. She listened to everything I wanted and was so easy to work with. My bouquet was perfect and my girls bouquets were exactly what I wanted with gold. The corsages and boutonnières were just perfect. Her puppies are a plus and I loved visiting her. Thanks again. Best florist ever.
  • Erika
    Erika H. Married on 11/18/2018

Surpassed our expectations!!

Our experience with Sander Ranch Flowers was beyond amazing! From the moment we walked in, Muffy was more than accommodating! Muffy took time to understand our needs, the style of our wedding, and visually putting it together. As a previous florist, I was extremely picky and wanted perfection. Muffy surpassed our expectations!! Muffy is now our go to for any occasion.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Flowers- Accommodating Service!

I had a great experience with Sanders Ranch Flowers. I switched up my order for my wedding a couple times and they were able to accommodate my needs with no hesitation! I got a lot of compliments on my arrangements and still love looking at pictures of how beautiful they were. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family looking for a great florist!
    Patricia L. Married on 08/25/2018

The most beautiful flower arrangements in Colorado!

Muffy is absolutely amazing at what she does! She has an amazing eye for beauty! She made my niece the most beautiful bouquet for her special day! I told her my ideas, and she was able to make the bride extremely happy! My son is getting married in 2020, and I will not go anywhere else for the flowers! Thank you Sander Ranch Flowers! 💐
    Hannah Married on 05/19/2018
    Muffy did a fantastic job. I gave her a simple guideline of the flowers I wanted and gave her my budget and she went to work. Everything turned out perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a thing!
    M. Married on 10/11/2007
    My wife and I had our wedding ceremony in Florida. We came with a venue booked, then Greg and Muffy nearly made our wedding one stop shopping. One meeting, and we had our Officiant ( Thank you Greg! ), all ceremony and reception flowers and decorations chosen. The ceremony, reception and after party went perfectly! My wife was overcome at times by Muffy’s attention to little details, and Greg’s bad dad jokes! To sum it up Sander Ranch Flowers is very professional, and fun to plan an event with.
    Susan Married on 01/11/2009
    Muffy''s flowers are artistic masterpieces. She took my breath away for my daughters backyard wedding. Tears of joy flowed at the beauty. Greg and Muffy go above and beyond to make any event or special occasion arrangement special and unique.
  • Devon
    Devon L. Married on 05/29/2020

Flowers were Gorgeous

Nikki was a pleasure to work with and our flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY! So many guests complemented how gorgeous our arrangements were. Nikki worked with me to create my vision for my arch, which included a simple flower wreath that would go from the arch to the King's table. She added in small tubes for water so our flowers stayed happy throughout the ceremony and dinner! She also worked with my to add small horseshoes to my bouquet - and Irish custom that was important to me. I definitely recommend SRF if you are getting married in the Castle Rock/Larkspur/Monument/Springs area!