Sandbridge Events Reviews

7 | Virginia Beach, VA

7 Reviews for Sandbridge Events

Caitlin · Married on 05/21/2018

My husband and I live in San Francisco, so the idea of planning a wedding in Virginia Beach was daunting. I hired Summer from Sandbridge Events to be our Day of Coordinator and she was so helpful in putting all the pieces together. She was very responsive and was able to answer the many questions I had during the planning process. She did a walk through of our venue with the caterers for us, since we couldn't be there. Helped to put together a seamless plan for our big day, and a back up plan for rain which we ended up kinda needing! Day of she made sure that everything ran smoothly, and when we needed to switch to Plan B that it all turned out beautifully. She was supper responsive, friendly and so helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Virginia Beach/Sandbridge!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Mary · Married on 07/29/2017

Summer is so pleasant and a worker bee! She helped coordinate my 60th birthday bash at our home in Sandbridge. Her attention to detail with the set up of food and drinks facilitated easy flow for our guests. She worked the entire time, refilled drinks and food platters, cleaned as she went, emptied trash, cleared and packed away the leftovers, and washed our crystal. We are so grateful to her!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tina · Married on 12/13/2015

Summer does a beautiful job on her gift baskets. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an event planner and or with gift baskets.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Summer was amazing! I lived in CA and was getting married in VA so it was super nice to have someone that was a local and could help me with everything I did not know about the area pre-wedding. She was always very friendly and responded quickly. On the actual wedding day which was held at a house in Sandbridge, she made sure my vision was completed and coordinated everything perfectly. It ran so smoothly and if anything went wrong I had no idea - just the way it should be! It was so nice to have a stress free wedding that myself and my whole family got to enjoy instead of worrying about all the small details. She recommended the bartender and had a great assistant. They were a fantastic team. If there is one thing you should put your money towards on your wedding day it would be Summer and her team. Being a professional photography myself I have seen way too many brides or their parents try to handle everything on the day of and it's just not worth it! Enjoy your day and have fun - with Summer running things - that's a guarantee :) :)

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jane · Married on 05/02/2015

We hired summer as the day of coordinator for my daughters wedding. We couldn't have done it with out her. She was incredibly professional and attentive to everything we wanted. Thank you Summer!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Paul · Married on 11/08/2014

Summer does an excellent job in planning and implementing weddings. She has many vendors that she works with that can make your special day memorable and worry free.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Sandbridge Events's reply:

Thank you Paul and Brittan for the kind words! Your wedding was beautiful and you guys are the cutest couple!
  • Stephan

Stephan · Married on 10/13/2012

Summer made our day perfect. Her attention to details we didn't consider as well as those that became overwhelming, made our wedding from start to finish, beautiful. Her professionalism and ability to integrate in a way that made her presence seamless is testimony to the way she conduct her business. I would, and have, recommend her to anyone seeking a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Sandbridge Events's reply:

Stephan and Vanessa your wedding was so wonderfully unique and so much fun just like the both of you! Thank you again for having faith in me to be a part of your special day!