Sandberg Photography Reviews

1 | Fort Collins, CO

1 Reviews for Sandberg Photography

billi · Married on 06/27/2015

If I could give Ken more than 5 stars, I would. The professionalism and quality of what he produces is outstanding! My biggest worry about our wedding was making sure that I got the pictures that I wanted, and the quality that we were going to pay for. I had heard horror stories about wedding photographers from family and friends, and had a huge amount of anxiety, Ken did a great job of relieving me of all of my worries. I had asked a few different things based off of what I had seen on different websites, and Ken was very happy to do them, and was very good about "thinking outside of the box" to produce the pictures that I wanted. Ken, and his daughter provided everything that I asked for and then some! They have a great eye for settings and pictures, and definitely get the "big picture." Ken's communication was quick and responsive, and he did a great job of guiding us through this process. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2015