Sandals Resorts- Bahamas Reviews

6 | Nassau, BS

6 Reviews for Sandals Resorts- Bahamas

Kathleen · Married on 03/18/2017

We went to Sandals Bahamian for our honeymoon and enjoyed every minute of it! Great food and relaxing atmosphere! The private island was amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Sierra · Married on 11/02/2013

We went here for out honeymoon and we had a blast! The drinks were awesome and so were the people!

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 06/09/2012

very professional place. all employees would say hello and good morning when they passed. food was great. entertainment was great. will use them again for another vacation.

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Anna C.

Anna · Married on 04/29/2017

The only thing we had a little trouble with was communication since their was a 3 hour time difference. We used them for our wedding a honeymoon location and we absolutely couldn't have been any happier! They made everything so easy. I literally just had to show up, taste some cakes, pick the actual locations of the ceremony and reception after I had the chance to see them, then sit back with a drink and wait for wedding day. They guided us the whole way and made us feel so welcome and relaxed! We had a total group of 26 people and they were so accommodating for our group. I could not recommend this place more!!! We can't wait to go back for an anniversary trip (or maybe for a vow renewal in 5 years).

Sent on 05/15/2017

Gwendolyn · Married on 02/24/2018

2.6
      2.5
      3.0

Currently working with resort & wedding planner. The photos look fabulous but they nickel and dime you for everything. Will know more as time goes on and will be able to write another review regarding my experience.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Daria · Married on 05/04/2013

0.8
      1.0
      0.0
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0

Not worth the money! The food was mediocre, drinks were watered down, there were rats roaming around at night and a cockroach was on my napkin in my lap at one of the "finer" restaurants ( the crystal room). Also upon check in there was a mixup and we did not get the room we reserved. Took them several hours to straighten this out.

Sent on 05/31/2013